sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to do this is 2 parts.

Part One

After my encounter with Austin I went home and re-evaluated things. With the money I’d made I was able to put a down payment on my own place and get moved in. It wasn’t anything extravagant, but it was nice and fit me well. It was quite a relief to get out of my sister’s place. It also served as a distraction from what I’d just been put through. The way I was treated by Austin had fucked me up a little. Yes, there were physical marks and wounds that had to heal, but the mental scarring was worse. Here was Jack, a guy I trusted implicitly, setting me up with some psycho. And the things Austin did to me? Completely degrading and abusing me was unacceptable, but the worst part was that there was some part of me deep down that liked it. In the nights since, I had, on more than one occasion, woken up in the middle of a dream with my dick so hard it hurt. And in those dreams I was being used in ways similar to the ways Austin had used me. But, unlike reality, in my dreams there was some semblance of consent I had given. I understood what I was getting into. That, to me, was a totally different scenario that what had happened in reality. I’m a little ashamed to admit, that I’d jerked off thinking about those dreams.

Jack called and texted me incessantly. He left voicemails trying to apologize. He’d written pages worth of texts about how wrong he’d been and how he wished I would answer him to give him a chance to explain and make things right. I never answered or replied. Although, I was tempted to text and ask if he’d had anything to do with Austin being jumped a short time after our encounter. I’d heard that he’d taken a pretty bad beating and while part of me hoped Jack did that for me, I was never sure if Jack had that kind of fury in him. Maybe he did and it was something I’d never seen before. Maybe it was just a coincidence. But I’d heard that his hand was broken and several things stolen including his phone which had the video he’d made of us that day. Maybe I’ll never know.

A few days after getting settled in at my new place I was upstairs lounging in my theater room. I’m sure I looked a wreck. I was only wearing a pair of basketball shorts rolled up a little bit as to get more sun on my legs. You see, I’d planned on doing an outdoor workout, but Chopped was just too damn good that day. As I was laying there I got a notification on my phone that someone was at the door. I wasn’t expecting any package so I was immediately irritated that someone had walked up to my door and rung the doorbell interrupting my Chopped time. I flung the remote into the arm of the chair I was reclining in and got up to head downstairs. Once there, I opened the door and it was a younger looking dude. He was wearing bright colors, almost obnoxiously bright, and a backwards hat. He offered his hand as I opened the door. “Hey! I’m your new neighbor. I saw you just moved in.” I reached out and took his hand and shook firmly. I wanted to convey a sense that he was bothering me and that I didn’t really care to meet neighbors at this particular moment. Chopped was about to be at the dessert round, after all. “Nice to meet you. I’m Cameron.” I said, in a tone that I thought was terse, but seemed to go over this guy’s head. He smiled ear to ear. “Yea, man. I know who you are! You’re like, one of my idols.”

I’m sure I looked confused as he said I was one of his idols. Why would someone idolize me? I’m nothing more than a high end whore these days. Did he know? I nodded up and down trying to feign a smile. “Ah, ok. Nice. Thanks, I guess. Well, I hope you have a good day.” I started to retreat inside when he spoke up again. “I’m sorry to bother you, really, I am. But is there any chance I could pick your brain? Bounce some ideas off you?” I opened the door fully again. “I’m sorry, but I never caught your name. What was it?” I asked. He looked almost embarrassed to be asked his name, but offered it nonetheless. “Ben. My name is Ben. Ben Azelart.” I nodded and smiled trying to be nice and pretend I’d heard of him before. Ben kept talking. “I do Instagram stuff with Brent Rivera. I’m trying to build a brand called STAY WILD.” I couldn’t help myself but think how stupid this all sounded, but Ben just kept talking. “It would be an awesome opportunity to learn from you. Maybe collab? I’d definitely cut you in on the profit side, of course.” Since it didn’t seem like Ben was going to remove himself from my doorstep, I decided to offer to let him come inside. “Yea, alright, we can talk. Wanna come in?” Ben immediately agreed and walked inside. I closed the door behind him. He started looking around at my open floorplan. “Nice place. Not much furniture yet, huh?” he ask. “It’s all ordered and on the way. I’ve got basically my theater room and bedroom furnished.” He nodded up and down and rubbed his hands together. I had to give him credit, he was attractive. The bright colors he was wearing, while over the top, seemed to somehow work for him? His skin wasn’t quite as olive and dark as my own, but it was definitely bronzed by the sun. The hair that poked out from under his hat was also bleached by the sun. The other thing I couldn’t help but notice were his lips. They were amazing. Just a perfect shade of pink and so full. I’m not sure when I started looking at guys this way, but it was definitely something that was beginning to happen more and more and I couldn’t help but notice him.

I waved for him to join me. “Wanna go upstairs? I got some chairs up there.” He looked up at me and quickly said, “Yea, man.” before he followed behind me. It wasn’t until we had gotten back to the top of the stairs that I was reminded of my current state of undress. A little embarrassed, I apologized. “Man, I wasn’t expecting company. Lemme grab a shirt real quick.” Before I could make a move to my room, Ben waved me off. “Don’t worry about it, bro. I live most of my life without a shirt. It’s almost weird when I actually do wear one.” He laughed at himself as he finished speaking. Since he was comfortable with it, I decided what I was wearing was fine and we headed into the theater room and sat beside each other in a couple of oversized leather chairs. The previous owners must have been movie buffs because the room was built with a platform in mind. So, I had 4 chairs in the front. And then on the platform behind it two leather couches and then another platform with 4 more chairs. That room alone was one of the main reasons I bought the house.

By the time we got seated and settled in I noticed that I had missed the ending of Chopped. It shouldn’t have mattered, but I couldn’t help but be a little peeved that this guy was interrupting my time to relax and gather myself. “So, what can I do to help you?” I asked. Ben looked at me and then at the ceiling. “I need to be able to build my brand and my following to be as big as yours. I wanna be able to build my own thing. Have my own image, You know, separate from Brent and Lexi.” I was somewhat familiar to whom he was referring. Brent Rivera had built a successful brand for himself through Instagram and his sister Lexi and hung on to his coat tails. They were the typical Instagram type. Both good looking, but totally a goody two shoes type. They weren’t the types to ever get in any kind of trouble, ever do anything too risqué and, to my taste, were vanilla and boring. I nodded at Ben to indicate I understood. “You’re tired of the goody goody act, I take it?” He smiled excitedly like we were on the same page. “Yea! That’s it exactly. I’m just bored with it.” I looked at him seriously, “you should hang with me more often then. I doubt you’d ever be bored.”

At this point in time, I had gone weeks without sex. The last sex I had was with Austin and it wasn’t something I had gone into today anticipating, but there seemed to be at least a modicum of interest in his voice when he talked about idolizing me that I couldn’t help but pick up on. Ben looked confused, but smiled regardless. “What do you mean?” he kind of chuckled as he said it. My expression didn’t change. I wanted him to know this was for real. “You know exactly what I mean, don’t you?” Months ago I couldn’t imagine myself saying the types of things I’m saying to a perfect stranger these days. This was totally out of my character, but more recently, not out of my character at all. I ran a hand inside my shorts to my dick where I began rubbing my hand over my cock getting myself harder by the second. Ben watched me with an obvious sense of trepidation. He looked at me and then toward the door. For a brief moment I wondered if I’d overplayed my hand. But when he looked back at me and our eyes locked again, I knew I hadn’t. He bit him full bottom lip nervously. “Yea. I think I do.” he said softly. I felt him gently reach over and touch my thigh in a way that reminded me of a nervous teenager on his first date. I nodded reassuring him that what he was doing was not only ok, but it was exactly what he should be doing. With one hand on my cock, I lifted my other hand and with a finger motioned for him to come closer. He arranged himself and leaned over the arms of our chairs. When he was close enough, I put my hand on the back of his neck tenderly and brought his lips to mine. They were as soft as I’d hoped. He must have been wearing chapstick because his lips tasted of cherry. To my great delight he was a fantastic kisser. Our tongues danced in my mouth and then in his. As we kissed I pulled my hand from my shorts and grabbed his hand and brought it to my hard cock. Undoubtedly, he could feel the heat emanating from my dick in my shorts as I placed his hand on me. As I did, he broke our kiss and looked nervous again. “Is this ok? Am I doing ok?” I couldn’t help but laugh. He wasn’t acting like a nervous teenager, he was a nervous teenager.

I reached up and pulled off his backwards hat and threw it on the floor. “You’re doing great.” He smiled, seemingly relieved. I reached over to grab his shirt and pull it over his head. As I got it over his head I immediately threw it to the floor where it landed over top of his hat. Even in the muted light of my theater room I could tell he had a nice body. He wasn’t crazy muscular and ripped, but he had a nice definition and tone to him that was pleasant. Maybe I liked it because his body reminded me of my own. Defined, but with a soft quality to it. I ran a hand up his stomach and to his chest. The boy was completely hairless. I hadn’t noticed it before, but his arms had barely any hair at all. No trace of any on his chest and what grew under his arms it appeared he shaved. I stood up from my chair and grabbed him by the hand. I went to the platform behind us where the couches are and plopped down on one. As I laid on my back he sat close to me rubbing my legs, but seemed unsure of what, exactly, he could and couldn’t do. I nodded to him raising my chin toward the ceiling, “it’s not gonna suck itself, you know?”

Ben shot me a devilish grin, but it quickly faded and a look of concern shot over his face. He looked at me, “I’ve never…” I cut him off, “Don’t worry. We’ll go at your pace.” With the Austin situation still fresh on my mind I wanted to be as assuring as I could that I would not do anything to hurt him. But I also wanted to let myself know that I am in control over my body. Not anyone else. Ben’s grin grew wide again. His hands raced up my legs to the elastic of my shorts where he grabbed them and pulled them down my legs. My hard dick popped out as Ben pulled them off me and dropped the shorts to the floor in front of us. He leaned in and with his tongue began licking at my balls all the way up the shaft of my cock to the very tip. Once there he grabbed my cock and took the head in his mouth. His lips felt amazing as the stretched around my dick. What he lacked in dick sucking experience he made up for with desire and gusto. And spit. Lots and lots of spit. As he worked his way up and down my cock he kept his hand nearly connected to his lips pleasuring my entire cock even though he couldn’t take in entirely. I tilted my head back and relaxed as this young, toned twink worked my cock. I moaned to let him know he was doing well. He paused briefly and looked up at me, his face covered in spit. “Is that good? Am I doing ok?” I shook my head up and down and reached out to grab his chin before he had a chance to start sucking again. I brought his face close to mine. As he climbed his body on top of mine I slithered from underneath him to the floor and let him get seated.

I untied his shoes and he kicked them off after which I pulled off the long white socks he’d been wearing. I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his zipper down. I could see that he was wearing some sky blue boxer briefs underneath. I put my hands inside the waist band of his underwear and pulled them off together with his shorts in one motion. And there he was. In all his hairless glory. You could tell he shaved his pubes. It wasn’t quite my taste, but seeing as how he seemed naturally hairless basically everywhere else, it suited him nicely. I lifted his left foot off the ground. I kissed the heel of his foot and ran my tongue up the sole until I reached his big toe. I sucked it into my mouth and watched his face. You could tell he was shocked, but at the same time enjoying it. I continued to lick and kiss on his feet and toes until I had done the job I felt I needed to do. And then I started kissing his ankle, up his calf and thigh. As I made my way up him, nearing his hard cock, I said quietly, “I’m going to give you everything you didn’t know you wanted.” With that, I tasted his balls for the first time. He must have showered right before he came because the tasted slightly of soap. It didn’t bother me. Always preferred my guys and girls fresh and clean anyway. I ran my tongue from his balls to the head of his cock where I wrapped my lips around him and sucked him into the back of my throat. I could feel him straighten his back above me. I shoved my nose into his shaved pubic region. Only ever taking about an inch of his cock of out my mouth and deep throating him nearly exclusively. His cock was neither insanely large or small. He had more or less what I had between my legs. Nothing anybody would ever snicker at, but also nothing that would elicit fear reaction either. I’d only been deepthroating his cock for maybe 30 seconds when his legs started quivering and I heard him “Uhh, heyyy…..stopp..stoppp…I’m gonna nut if you don’t….” Naturally, I didn’t stop. He gushed his warm load into my mouth. For the first time, there was a sweetness to cum I hadn’t experienced before. I’d heard it was a thing, but I thought it was bullshit. I swallowed him load down my throat and kept the majority of his cock in my mouth as he came down from his orgasm high.

I looked up at him and he looked beside himself. Embarrassed, scared, it was all over his face.
I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to. It just felt sooooo good!” he exclaimed. I smiled and shook my head side to side. “Don’t apologize. I take it as a compliment. Besides, you gave me what I wanted.” A smile returned to his face as I stayed between his open legs. I pulled his dick toward me and then let it slap down against his skin. “You got more in there or are you out?” I asked. “I don’t think you can empty my tank.” He replied. It was nice to finally see some confidence in him. I stood up, my dick outstretched to him. “Gimme a sec.” I said. He looked a little surprised like he was expecting me to have him suck my dick again and I’d robbed him of that chance. I lightly jogged from the theater room down the hall to my room where I grabbed a bottle of lube and came back. Ben had barely moved. I got back down on my knees in front of him. “Now, where were we?” Before another word was said I put his cock in the back of my throat again. He’d started to go a little soft, not completely, but he wasn’t as hard as he’d been a few minutes before. But it was nice to feel him harden again as his dick slid down my throat. Once he’d gotten hard I pulled his dick out of my throat and grabbed both ankles and lifted them. I repositioned us over the arm of the couch where his ass would be in the air. Ben sank in the couch and let out a “oof” sound as I pushed his legs over his head. I leaned in and licked his pink hole. As I did, the few hairs he did have on his body rose and he got goosebumps. I blew a cool breath of air on his hole before diving back in and running my tongue over it. As far as assholes go, his was A+. Soft, pink, tight, perfect for eating. As I ran my tongue over his hole and pushed my tongue inside he really began moaning. I raised up quickly and asked him to hold his own legs up which he did. While I continued tongue fucking his ass, I lubed my fingers up and let them join my tongue. Slowly and cautiously, I began to press one inside him.

Ben never protested or asked me to slow down or speed up once. He never asked for more or fewer fingers than I gave him. In fact, when I started playing with his ass, he just seemed to melt. As if any reservations or concerns he may have still had vanished into the ether. I’d never encountered someone that took to it as immediately as he did. After a few minutes of playing, I squirted some lube on my hand and rubbed it onto my cock. I pulled my body up and positioned my dick at his hole. The head rubbing up against his tightness. I looked at him genuinely. “If you need me to stop tell me and I will.” Ben looked up at me, his face flushed and eyes yearning. He said nothing. Only nodded and sucked his lips into his mouth. I pushed myself inside him and I saw his eyes close and he lifted his hips. “Breeaaatheee, buddy. Just breathe. Relax.” I said as I put a hand on his chest feeling his pec, but also his racing heart. I kept pressing inside him. He felt so tight around my cock it almost hurt. Before I knew it, I could feel my nuts pressed against his ass. “That’s it... just like that.” I told him. I bent down, placed a hand behind his head and began kissing him deeply as I began pumping his hole. With every gentle thrust, Ben would let a breath out into my mouth. I could feel him pulling away from our kiss only to say, “Yeaaaa, fuck me. Fuck my ass…” His eyes closed and I stood back up. I lifted both legs and slowly and surely began to build up speed. As I did, I could see Ben’s hard cock rock back and forth in harmony with my thrusts and he began moaning uncontrollably. His moaning was varied, Occasionally, they were more grunts than moans and then at other times they were very high pitched.

Attachments

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 2

I grabbed both ankles from around me and held them out to the side as I slid my manhood in and out of him taking in the full view. His face was red his chest had a flushed look to it as well. His breathing was shallow and hurried. Like he couldn’t quite catch his breath between my thrusts and his moans. At some point I became vaguely aware of the familiar sound of my thighs and balls smashing against his ass. It was a sound I had become used to, but I was normally on the receiving end and not the other way around. I knew if I could hear it and it sounded like it had when those guys had fucked me that I was clapping his ass good. I watched Ben as he wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked himself as I pumped his tight teen hole full of dick. I could feel the sweat on my brown and head start to slide down my neck as my cock rocked this boy into another dimension. His moans, my grunts and the sound of skin slapping skin filled that theater room completely. “Fuuuckkkk…Bennnn….” I moaned out. “I’m gonna…fiilll…you up!” As soon as the words had left my mouth Ben started cumming himself. Moaning out in ecstasy. His o-face on complete display and my god was he hot. Thick, white streams of cum shot down his torso toward his abs and chest. One rope even reached his chin. Before he finished, I started coating his guts with my own load. As my cock convulsed inside him I watched as his facial expression changed. A look of understanding, surprise and lust washed over his face as my seed completely filled his ass. I stopped pumping him and just let my cock soften inside him. I bent down and we kissed for a bit more. I broke the embrace this time as he looked up at me, covered in his own cum. “How was I? Did I do ok?” he asked. I laughed. “That was better than ok. A lot better than ok.” Then he started laughing.

We helped each other clean off and get dressed again and I saw him to the door. It was then that I noticed the afternoon had given way to dusk. Time really does fly when you’re having fun, I guess. Before opening the door I pulled Ben close to me and kissed him again. Those lips. I couldn’t get enough of them. As I broke the kiss, Ben still looked entranced. I reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone and saved my number in it. “Text anytime you want. And uh, send pix of anything you want too.” I said through a smile. Ben shot me his toothy smile. “Can I come back tomorrow?” he asked playfully. “Let’s wait and see how you feel tomorrow.” We both grinned. I opened the door for him and watched him walk away back toward his house.

As he walked away a wave of satisfaction came over me. He definitely walked out of here different than he walked in. I must have done a good job.

Attachments

Sad79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The ride back home was quiet. Almost an eerie type of quiet. Jack drove us and had the radio on, but it was turned down. You could barely make out it was Justin Bieber playing. His music sounded different to me ever since he fucked me. Not any better or worse really. I just couldn’t hear it anymore without being transported back to that music studio and how he fucked me like I was nothing more than a common whore. Completely different than the way I’d been fucked recently. Especially by Jack. And what was with the “I don’t want you doing this anymore” thing? Jack’s the reason I was doing any of this to begin with! I turned my head to look at Jack. I could tell his jaw was clenched. He wouldn’t return my glances. Like he was thinking, or trying to ignore me, something. I couldn’t quite tell which.

As we pulled into his driveway I tried to break the silence. “Jack, I….” He shook his head side to side, “Don’t.” Jack said. “Just don’t.” I looked down at my shoes. We sat in the driveway for a few more seconds before Jack spoke up. “You should go inside. You have a client.” I turned my head to him sharply. “What?! You just said I shouldn’t be doing this anymore! I thought you…” Jack cut me off abruptly. “You thought I what? What were you thinking exactly? I’m still fucked up from last night! Get in there and do your fucking job!”

I grabbed my things and jumped out of the car. “Fuck you, dude! Seriously, fuck you!” I slammed the door on the Range as Jack put it in reverse and went back down the driveway and up the street disappearing in the distance. I stood in the driveway with only my backpack from the plane. My yellow shirt still cum stained on the back from the load Jack had given me less than an hour ago. How could so much change in such a small window of time in which no words were exchanged? He had just been inside me, pounding my guts, blowing his load and telling me I shouldn’t be doing this anymore and then drops me off for an appointment? Guess I’ll make the best of it.

I walked up the path leading to the front door of Jack’s place. It was unlocked so I let myself inside. “Well, well, well. Bout time you showed up.” Austin Mahone raised himself off the couch. It had been a while since I last saw him, but he was recognizable enough. I’d always thought of him as more of a tagger on than anything and he’d basically proven me right. But who was I to talk? I’m now a whore. “Austin, long time no see, man!” I walked over to him in the living room. And just then, it was like time had shifted. I hadn’t quite pulled it all together, but Austin had smacked the fuck out of me. I fell to the floor and tried to gather myself. Before I had the chance to protest Austin leaned down and smacked me again. I had the unfortunate circumstance of fully realizing it this time. “You’re a faggot now, huh? Austin growled. “Taking dick for money? Imma get my money’s worth.”

Austin pulled the white wife beater he had on over his head and threw it across the room. He pulled his red gym shorts down and then his black Nike Pro compression shorts exposing himself fully. What his dick lacked in length it seemed to make up for in girth. Austin stalked me the way a lion would its prey. He grabbed me by my hair and forced his dick in my mouth. I struggled briefly to wrap my lips around his cock which only seemed to anger him more. He smacked me again. Not hard enough to knock me off balance again, but enough to make sure I understood he meant business. I relaxed my jaw and opened wider. Austin took full advantage. By my hair, he pulled my mouth down to the base of his cock and he rocked himself back and forth in my throat. I could hear him above me, snarling, ridiculing me. “That’s it you dumb MAGCON cunt! Suck my dick!” To be honest there really wasn’t much sucking going on. Austin was skull fucking me relentlessly. I reached up and pressed against his thighs, but the more I resisted the more he forced himself down my throat. Occasionally, before he thought I’d pass out due to lack of oxygen he’d pull his fat dick from my mouth and smack my face with it. “Yeaaa, you fucking love being my faggot, don’t you?” I didn’t reply. Austin bent down in my face and screamed. “DON’T YOU?!” I closed my eyes when he yelled and then opened them, ‘Yea.” I said sheepishly. Austin stood back up. “Yea? YEA? IT’S YES SIR, FAGGOT!!”

Austin yanked me up by my shirt. And threw me face down on the couch. I felt him reach for my shorts and yank them down my legs. He spread my ass open and I could tell he was looking at my hole. “Look at this!! You’ve already been used!!” Without saying another word he slammed his cock in me full force. Before escorting, I would have thought that after you’ve been fucked once, it doesn’t ever really hurt anymore. That wasn’t true. And Austin seemed to like that it hurt me. It hurt so incredibly bad I yelped like an injured dog. “OWWWW NOO!!” Austin reached around from the back and pulled my head up by my hair and put a hand over my mouth. “DON’T…YOU…EVER..TELL…..ME..NO” He said between deep punishing thrusts. He was ripping me open. I could feel it. I tried to wriggle away as best I could but he’d left my shorts around my ankles as he fucked me and it seemed to restrict my movement. So, Austin pounded my hole unabated. He was thrusting in me so hard I thought surely the neighbors could hear it. It was like someone with a sledgehammer slamming away at an object until they had fully destroyed it. Austin continued his relentless fucking until I felt him nut in my hole. I could feel his load spread inside me and he made sure I knew it. “LITTLE FAGGOT BITCH LOVES IT WHEN A MAN SEEDS HIS HOLE!!” He seemed to get off on calling me a faggot. He said it over and over. It was like it was my name to him.

I laid there motionless on the couch. My face flat against the cushions. I could feel my warm breath sink in the fabric as I tried to collect myself. Austin was on the opposite side of me so I couldn’t see him, but I imagined he was getting his clothes back on to leave since I could hear him picking up his clothes. I just laid as still as I could hoping he’d just leave without saying anything. But I heard him walking back toward me and then he grabbed my hair again turning my face toward him. His dick was still rock hard, covered in cum and his body glistening in sweat. “Get up, faggot!” he commanded as he lifted me off the couch by my hair. As he lifted me, I tried to reason with him, “Look, man. This isn’t the kind of thing I do. You’re hurting me.” He kept pushing me down the hall until we got to Jack’s room where he shoved me to the ground. “I’m hurting you? You think I care?” Austin bent down to get closer to me. I tried to back away. Austin spoke in a low voice, “You’re mine, faggot. I paid for you. I don’t care how anyone else has treated you. This is my show now.”

Austin stood up and took his phone over to a chest of drawers that sat beneath a big screen television that was mounted on the wall. He had a small mount and fixed it atop the dresser. He then went over to the bathroom and disappeared for a moment. I thought about running, but I knew if I did he was likely to catch me and even if I got away it might ruin the business I’d just started. When he reemerged from the bathroom I knew I’d made a mistake. Austin had gone into the bathroom and into Jack’s closet and returned with some belts and some waist ties to a couple of Jack’s robes. I raised my hand as he approached me, “Austin. Please. Listen to me.” Austin raised a hand and thunderously brought a leather belt down against the skin of my thigh. The sound reverberated off the walls in the room. A welt immediately began to form. “AUSTIN! PLEASE!!” I begged as I raised my hands in an attempt to prevent him from hitting me again.

Austin snarled at me. “Do as I say and I won’t have to discipline you.” My eyes widened and I agreed. Anything to make him stop what he was doing. I nodded my head up and down, “Yea! Sure. Whatever you want man. Please.” He motioned for me to turn around. As I turned he grabbed my arms and placed them behind me where he tied them together tightly. It felt tight enough that I may lose circulation, but I knew better than to complain at this point. He turned me around to face him and sat me down on the floor at the foot of the bed. Austin began wrapping another of the belts he found around my ankles again so tight my toes began to tingle. Then he pulled me closer to him. I was laying on my back, arms restrained behind me. Not the most comfortable position. Then Austin walked above my head and raised his foot. I flinched out of caution, I suppose. He laughed. “You think I’m just gonna stomp a face as pretty as yours? Nah. I got other plans for you.” With that Austin put his foot against my face. What was he doing? I really didn’t know. I’d never done anything with feet before. “Stick that tongue out, faggot.” Austin said. I did and he ran his foot over my tongue. From the heel to the tip of his toes. I could see him jerking his dick above me as I licked. His toes were salty as he put them in my mouth, but I could tell he was enjoying himself. He switched sides and allowed me to do his other foot. Again, from heel to sole I licked him all over as he stuck his toes in my mouth one at a time and then several at once. He then slowed jerking himself and pulled me up against the bed. Abruptly, he stuffed his cock back in my mouth. And he immediately went to town against my throat. Although I’d gotten to enjoy sucking cock and had gotten pretty good at it, he never gave me the opportunity. He skull fucked me with impunity. I gagged and spit fell from my mouth, to my chin and finally to my chest where some pooled on my shirt. Austin grunted and moaned with seemingly every thrust before pulling his spit soaked cock out of the back of my skull. I breathed hard trying to catch my breath. My face reddened from his relentless mouth fucking. He reached down and smacked my cheeks a few times. “Goddamn, faggot! You really do know how to take a dick!”

With that he grabbed my hair again and pulled me to my feet. I hobbled trying to get up before he threw me on Jack’s bed. I laid flat as I had before but he pulled my ass up as he got behind me, mounting me. This was how most guys liked to fuck, I’d learned. Me in my most submissive state and them in their most dominant. Before I could form a thought, Austin had slammed his cock back inside me. It hurt just as bad this time, probably worse. I screamed, “AUUSSTIIINNNN PLLEEAAASSEE!!” But I made sure not to ask him to stop fearing what he’d do. Austin chuckled as he pulled his cock from my tortured hole. “Please? You must want more…” His voice trailed off and I felt him move around behind me. Austin regained himself behind me and said, “Let’s see how you like this!” Just as abruptly as he had thrust himself in me he began thrusting something foreign inside my guts. The pain was almost unbearable. “FUUCKKKKKK NOOOOO!!!!” I out. Austin stopped briefly and the pain subsided. I turned my head to see what was behind me and there was Austin holding what appeared to be the biggest dildo I’d ever seen and some of it was still inside me. Austin stared at me intently. “What did I say about telling me no?” he thrust the dildo back inside me and the pain filled my body again. My body went limp as I kept my head turned to watch him abuse me. With one hand he was pumping this massive fake cock inside me and the other jerking himself furiously. I must have been in a state of shock as I couldn’t do anything. Couldn’t even scream. My body stopped registering it. But one thing was certain, Austin was certainly enjoying using me. His chest rippled and his abs tightened every thrust of his arms. After a few minutes he pushed the dildo deep into me and stopped. He grabbed me by my hip and flipped me on my back as the dildo stayed inside. Austin mounted my face. “Open up, faggot. Drink my cum!” I may not have been able to register much at that moment, but I still knew to open my mouth when told. As I opened, he began showering me with cum. Maybe half went in my mouth, but what seemed like buckets went all over my face. Austin grunted and groaned longer and louder than anyone I’d ever been with. Must have felt like he’d conquered the prey he came to get. He climbed off me and stood beside the bed. The he took my hands and ran it up and over one of the posts on Jack’s bed.

Austin began walking away. “Where…where are you going? I can’t move!” I pulled against the bedpost trying to loosen the restraint he’d tied. “Good.” Was all he said. He walked back to the living room where I heard him dress and leave. After he left I continued to fight the restraints on my wrists and ankles. I was able to loosen those around my ankles, but my wrists were no use.

It was hours before Jack returned home. I could hear him walk in. “Cam? You here? Where are you?” I yelled from the bedroom, “I’m in here!” Jack came racing down the hallway. As he got to the door he stopped. “My God.” Jack’s eyes went wide. “What happened?” I must have been quite the sight. Dildo still in my ass, shirt stretched and ripped, dried cum on my face, restrained to his bed. Jack raced over and immediately began taking the restraints off my wrists. I left my arms up. Couldn’t feel them anyway. Jack put his hand on the base of the dildo and began pulling slowly. “Easy, Cam. Breathe.” He removed the massive object from my guts and threw it on the floor. He got up and went to the bathroom and rand a rag under the faucet. He returned to wipe a warm rag over my face, removing the dried cum. “What did Austin do to you?” he asked. I looked at him, “Nothing you didn’t let him do.” I said calmly. I sat up as I regained feeling in my limbs. Jack looked at me. “You have to know, if I had known he was going to do something like that I would have never agreed to it.” I looked away from Jack. “I know it’s something I certainly didn’t agree to…” my voice trailed off. I got up and headed to the living room. As I got to the door I heard Jack, “Cam. You have my word, this will never happen again. I’ll take care of it.”

I got my things and left.

how new is that pic of cam? And I am assuming that this is in the pov of cam?

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New chapter soon. Just as a fair warning the next chapter is kind of a bridge chapter. So, the characters in it have been written about before, but I needed a vessel to get Cam where he’s going next and this seemed the best way.

If you wanted new guys in the next chapter, I apologize. But, I promise new guys will be involved in the chapter after next. A few that have been mentioned here as well.

if you want, throw out some names. You never know what might stick!

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New chapter soon. Just as a fair warning the next chapter is kind of a bridge chapter. So, the characters in it have been written about before, but I needed a vessel to get Cam where he’s going next and this seemed the best way.

If you wanted new guys in the next chapter, I apologize. But, I promise new guys will be involved in the chapter after next. A few that have been mentioned here as well.

Rory McIlroy
Luka Doncic
Christian McCaffrey
Jesse Montgomery

n802

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Neels Visser
Tayler Holder
Bryce Hall
Pete Davidson

Noles2016

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Tyler Herro
LaMelo Ball
Aaron Gordon
Daniel Skye
Jacob Sartorius
Matthew Espinosa

Willboys

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Noah Beck
Griffin Johnson
Blake Gray
Sam Dezz

Willboys

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Corrado Martini

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the next month or so, Ben and I grew fairly close. He came over a lot. We talked a lot. We also fucked a lot. I told him what I had been doing prior to me moving to my new place. He seemed surprised that someone that had gotten as famous as I had could fall on such hard times where I had to whore myself out. And that in so doing, had been taken advantage of. It seemed a rational thing to tell him. I could prove a cautionary tale of exactly what not to do for him. But even though my story surprised him, he didn’t seem to hold it against me. If anything, it had probably brought us closer together. The secrets we shared seemed to be a bond forged in the fires of sex, cum and lust. During that month as I grew closer to Ben it seemed like the relationship I had with Jack faded. Jack had gone from blowing up my phone when I stormed out of his place to texting only a couple times a day then to once a day, then maybe once a week. Now I hadn’t received anything from him in a little over 10 days. Regardless of how bad I felt I’d been treated by Austin, I couldn’t help but feel like Jack didn’t really know. There was a nagging feeling inside me that I couldn’t let go. Maybe I misplaced my anger on someone who didn’t deserve it and given our many years of friendship should give him the chance to explain. I decided I had to know the truth.

I grabbed a gray tshirt, threw on some jeans and tennis shoes and headed out the door. On the drive over to his place I couldn’t decide if I’d made the right decision or not. Hell, Jack may not be home or even awake. It was almost 11pm and the rain was peppering my windshield so hard I could barely see. It seemed like the type of night a normal person would call it a day early and get to bed. But as I neared Jack’s house, I could see light peaking through the windows. I’m still not sure if the feeling that rushed over me was a sense of relief that he seemed to be home or a sense of dread. I pulled in the driveway and sat there a few moments, head looking down in my lap, and collected myself and asked if this was something I really wanted to do. I took a few deep breaths, raised my head and determined it was now or never. I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. The rain continued around me, as is often the case in LA, cold. By the time I got to the front door I wasn’t quite soaked, but I was definitely wet and annoyed. I rang the doorbell anyway.

Jack came to the door wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs and a white wife beater. Who wears something like that to answer the door? He looked surprised to see me. Rightfully so. “Cam?!” Jack said. “Hey, Jack.” As the realization swept over him he welcomed me in, grabbing me by the arm. “Come in, come in! It’s pouring out there!” I came inside and kicked my wet shoes off near the door. I always hated when my socks and shoes were wet. Jack reached out and wiped some of the rain away from my face that had begun to trickle down from my hair. “I wasn’t sure we’d ever talk again. Let’s sit.” He waved me over to the living room and he sat on the couch. Still unsure of how I felt, I decided to sit a one of the two chairs opposite the couch. By the look on his face, I could tell that this disappointed Jack, but also he seemed to understand. As soon as we’d both gotten comfortable Jack began, “I want to start off by saying I’m sorry. That’s first and foremost. You trusted me and I let you down. What happened should never have happened. If I had the slightest idea that Austin would have tried to do something like that I would never have taken his money. It’s no excuse, but it is the truth.”

There was a pause. I looked across the room at Jack and then spoke up, “I heard Austin took a beating. Allegedly, a pretty bad one. Did you have that done?” I could see Jack’s jaw tighten as his eyes turned intense. “You’re goddamn right.” Jack balled his fists to show me his knuckles. They were raw and scabbed over. If his hands were any indication, then what I heard was right; Austin had taken a serious beating. That being said, it was kind of a turn on. Jack on the prowl and searching for someone that had done me wrong and beating the absolute piss out of him. It was hot. Right, wrong or indifferent it was incredibly hot. I looked at the floor and then back up at Jack, “but what about how you treated me after the airport? What happened felt…different? Kinda special, maybe? And then you just stone walled me and dropped me off to get raped, more or less.” Jack turned his gaze away from me and out the window where the rain was streaking down the glass. “It was different. But I’m not sure how or why. I’m still searching for that answer, honestly.” It wasn’t the answer I wanted to hear, but I also didn’t want to push things.

I looked at Jack as I stood up preparing to leave. “Let’s just take it slow as I work back into this, ok? Nothing crazy. Deal?” Jack looked up at me and leaned back in the couch. “Deal” he said. As I took a step in the direction of the door I heard Jack again, “I got a job for you right now, if you want.” I looked back at him giving him a wry smile, I looked him up and down, as gorgeous as ever. “I bet you do.” I said as I walked back over to him I put a hand on his upper thigh. As I leaned down Jack piped up, “that’s not what I mean.” He said smiling. I pulled my hand away from his thigh feeling as though I’d been rebuffed for being too hasty. I stood in front of him as he readjusted himself on the couch. “Look, Steven Kelly is upstairs in the guest bedroom. We are doing this 75 Hard workout plan. 75 straight days of 2 workouts, no cheat meals, etc. and he’s my trainer. To be honest, he’s kicking my ass and I can’t be up at 5AM tomorrow. Maybe you could wear him out a little for me? I know he said he had fun with you last time.” Jack smiled at me playfully. I looked toward the stairs and back at Jack. “How late do you need me to keep him up?” I asked with a prideful arrogance that only a whore of my talent could muster. Jack laughed. “Do all you can.”

I nodded and pulled my shirt over my head. I pulled my wet socks off my feet and then pulled my pants down standing there in my black Calvin’s that matched Jack’s. I reached inside and played with my cock as I looked at Jack. Then I pulled my Calvins down my thighs and to the floor. My semi hard cock hanging between my legs as Jack stared at me. I turned around showing him that perky ass I knew he enjoyed being inside. Then I started walking toward the stairs. “Might wanna wear some headphones to bed. Things will probably get loud.” Jack got up and followed behind me. Watching every step I took. As I got to the top of the staircase Jack went to the side of me, gently grazed my ass with his hand, and headed to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. Just that brief touch sent a jolt of electricity through my body that only Jack seemed capable of. No matter, I had a job to do. As Jack went left, I went right. There on the right side was a guest bedroom with the door ajar. I went and peaked inside. The lights were off and I could hear Steven’s rhythmic breathing. I opened the door slowly making sure not to wake him. As I entered the room I gently closed the door behind me, trying not to make a sound. I let my eyes adjust for a second. As the room became clearer, I could tell Steven had been crashing here a couple days. There were workout shaker bottles, tanks, weights all over the room. I tiptoed around the room, avoiding them as best I could getting to the opposite side of the bed as Steven. I lifted the comforter and sheet and very slowly made my way into the bed. Steven’s breathing never changed. Either I was ninja level stealthy or the dude was a heavy sleeper. Either way, I got into the bed without him noticing.

With no reservation, I dipped my head under the covers and worked my way toward Steven. Even under those covers and in the darkness you could tell just how massive Steven was. Probably 6’3, 220lbs of just rock solid muscle. A complete hulk of a man. As I made my way to his warm body I reached to over to touch his stomach. My hand slid over his silky skin. His abs hard even as he slept. I made my way lower and realized that he apparently slept in the nude. Makes my job that much easier. I leaned my head down and pulled his warm cock into my mouth. Even soft the guy was huge. Steven easily had the biggest dick of any of the guys I’d been with. I enjoyed the feeling of a soft cock in my mouth. It allowed me to consume him so easily into the back of my throat. Steven’s breathing never changed as I slowly worked my way up and down his cock. After a few seconds I could feel his warm dick begin to harden in my mouth. He wasn’t hard in an instant, it grew and grew over a couple minutes until he’d reached his full potential. His hard cock was marvelous. Truly, a spectacle. As I ran my lips, tongue and hand over it it felt so foreign. Almost too big to be a real dick. Yet, here it was. Deep in my throat. For my enjoyment.

Steven’s legs began to move and I could feel him start to wake above me. His breathing changed and one foot began to run up the side of his opposite calf as I moved my head up and down his shaft slowly. He moaned gently. One hand, once above his head, made its way under the sheets and to the back of my head where he gently tugged at my hair and showed me his preferred depth and pace. “Fuuuuck, Jack!” Steven moaned. Jack? I thought. Had he done something with Jack before? Was it because he was in his house? That had to be it. Made the most sense. Regardless, I stopped sucking his cock and pulled the sheets over my head. I looked at Steven and he looked back at me. I could tell he was trying to gather who I was since the only light that illuminated the room was from the hallway and a small crack where I left the door ajar. “Do I look like Jack to you?” I asked with a certain amount of indignation. Steven lifted his head to get a better look, then put his head back on the pillow. He put his arms behind his head as his biceps flexed with the motion. “Nah, Jack doesn’t look like nearly the whore you do, Cameron.” Steven grinned and I couldn’t help but smile back at him. “I don’t think I told you to stop, did I?” Steven inquired. Without saying another word I wrapped my lips back around his cock and worked him slowly into the back of my throat. I kept my eyes up on him. There was no denying how amazingly sexy he was. His entire body looked like he was sculpted from stone and he was nearly as hard. His cock included. I loved servicing men in this position. It was always such a turn on for me. Me doing my job and them just sitting back, enjoying my work as they showed me their bodies. Spit ran down Steven’s cock, to his balls and then to the sheet underneath him.

Steven then reached his hand down to my hand and with a certain gentility again grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock. “Ride it.” He demanded. “Yes, sir.” Was my reply. I moved myself up his body as he repositioned himself on the bed and got more comfortable. I straddled him, a leg on each side of his hips. I reached behind me and felt his slick dick there at my hole. I brought my hand to my mouth and spit in it before reaching back and putting my own spit inside me then positioned his dick on my tightness. I guided his cock inside me. His warm cock immediately started opening me up as he slid inside. Inch by inch I slid my ass down onto him. “That’s it, boy. Take my dick!” Steven said as I looked down into his eyes. I bit my bottom lip briefly and then looked up the ceiling as I finally felt my ass resting on his balls. His trimmed pubic hairs tickling against my smooth ass. I put my hands on his massive, chiseled chest as I looked down on him again. I started moving my hips up and down, working my hole over his cock. Steven exhaled, a devilish grin worked across his face. He felt so good deep inside me. Our bodies started working together in unison. Every time I brought my hips down he’d bring his up and the head of his cock would hit a spot so deep inside that it would almost take my breath away.

As I worked his cock inside me, I noticed a fluttering at the door. It was like a shadow of some sort, but couldn’t quite catch what it was. It never deterred me from riding the massive cock I was mounted on, but it was something that continued to catch my eye until I saw him. There was Jack, in the hallway, boxer briefs down around his thighs stroking his cock as he watched me fuck myself on his buddy’s dick. I couldn’t help but be even more turned on than I was when it was just me and Steven. Knowing somebody else was watching and getting off to it got me that much hotter. I began moaning louder, almost to the point of yelling. “Ohhhhh, fuck Steven! Fuck me! Fuck me like you own me!” Steven began thrusting upward into me harder and harder. His hips working overtime like a rented jackhammer drilling my ass. I ran my hands over my body as he worked my hole, moaning the whole time. Without warning, Steven pulled his manhood from inside me and threw me on my back. He effortlessly pulled me toward him and shoved his cock back deep into my guts. I moaned out in ecstasy as he began to pummel me with his dick. Steven held my legs out wide as he railed my ass and I could see out the door still that Jack, while upside down from my vantage point now, was loving it. “You love that big muscle dick inside you, don’t you boy! You want my nut?” Steven growled at me. All I could do was moan and let him know that right then and there was nothing in the world that I wanted more than his warm seed to fill my guts.

My wish was soon granted. Steven began moaning louder, the sounds coming from him almost completely animalistic. He delivered a few more crushing thrusts before yelling out, “Here it is! Take it! Take my fucking nut, you slut!” I moaned and grunted as he unleashed waves of cum inside me. He slowly continued pumping me as he finished. My toes curled all the way to the end of his orgasm. Steven pulled his cock from my ass and ran his hand up and down it as he looked at me, grinning. “Damn, you’re even better than last time.” I laid there, trying to catch my breath, feeling his warm seed inside me, “You too.” I said. Steven hopped off the bed and stood up. “I’m gonna take a shower. Wanna join?” he asked playfully. His dick still rock hard and at attention. “Lemme lay here and catch my breath for a minute. You worked me over good! I can’t feel my legs!” Steven laughed hard. “Well, when you can feel them again, meet me in the shower. I got more for you.” With that, he opened the door to the bathroom and shut it behind him. I could see the light peaking out from under the door as I heard him start the shower. The door to the bedroom opened quietly. I whispered out, “I wondered if you were gonna come in and join your buddy!” Jack finally came into full view. He’d ditched his boxer briefs in the hall and came in only in his tank top, hard dick in hand. “You saw me? How embarrassing!” Jack said as he walked closer. “Not at all. Give me my dessert…”

I laid still and hung my head off the side of the bed as Jack approached me. He started jerking his dick furiously over my face as I licked his balls. God, his balls always tasted so good. All of him tasted so good. Why couldn’t I just have him all the time. If only he knew how desperately I wanted to please him every second of every day maybe he’d understand. It was only a few seconds before I heard Jack panting and whispering, “Put your mouth on it! Hurry! Take it!” I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock as fast as I could. As soon as I had, he began spilling his juice into my mouth. Like everything else about him, he tasted wonderful. A little salty, a little sweet, always thick and voluminous. It was like half his body was devoted to making the most perfect cum. He convulsed and shivered a couple times before pulling his dick from my lips. He whipped his dick and the last drop of cum hit my cheek. I rolled over to my stomach and then to my knees almost neck height with him. I opened my mouth to show him his load like I’d done many times before. He grinned and winked at me. “Swallow it like a good boy.” I gulped it all down exactly as instructed before opening my mouth and wagging my tongue at him. Jack put a hand on the side of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues caressed in my mouth for only a few seconds before he broke it off. He looked at me and then at the bedroom door over his shoulder. He tilted his head toward the bathroom. “Now get in there and finish whatever he needs you to finish. I’ve got a ton of work for you over the next few weeks and that dick in there can get you ready.” I nodded my head up and down as I understood. Jack headed toward the door, leaving it ajar behind him. I could see him pick up his underwear and then down the hall.

I got off the bed, the taste of Jack still on my tongue as I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and there was Steven under the faucet running soap off his rippled body. He wiped his face, his piece as hard as ever and looking like it needed more of what I had to offer. “There you are, Cameron. Was beginning to worry about you.” Steven grabbed his dick and shook it at me. “Now, get in here. We still have work to do.”

Attachments

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like I mentioned before, sorry if you don’t like the repeat characters. This is a bridge chapter that’s leading to the next phase. Hope you enjoy anyway.

And for those of you that left names: yes, a few of them will be used in upcoming chapters.

Have a good weekend!

Tarilok

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like your story, I've read it entirely without stopping even for a second. It's just that recently I've begun having feelings that I find strange - some kind of new attraction. I haven't noticed that I like girls before, although I have a female friend. I was initially very scared of this idea, and I decided to check if I have any attraction to girls. I found a good VIP escort service (Escort Amsterdam - 24/7 Escorts Girls - VIP EscortService) and chose a girl I felt was irresistibly beautiful. I paid for several hours of her services, and it was cool, the girl was amazing, and I really liked it. But reading your stories, I felt a strong desire to feel strong male hands on me. For me, all this is still unclear, but I think being BI is not bad.

Reactions: laptoper