• Total voters

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 1

Over the following week or so, Jack and Steven used me exclusively and relentlessly. They had been on this “75 HARD” challenge where they were supposed to eat right every day, work out twice a day, read so many pages and drink a gallon of water. While they did all that, it seemed like it was another requirement to give me 75 mins of hard dicking every day. And I’m not talking like foreplay and stuff here. They decided they needed to be pumping my hole 75 mins every day. They seemed to make a game of it. Seeing who could make me scream louder, cum more or walk funnier became their measuring stick for success. They would even set timers on their phone once we’d get started to make sure they were going for at least 75 mins. Sometimes the workouts went a little long. But that’s not something I would complain about. It was during these daily fuck sessions where I learned what each man truly liked and how I could control his orgasm at will. They both loved head (who doesn’t?), but while Jack was more content with just laying back and letting me have my way with his meat, Steven was more forceful. Jack would let me service him for days while Steven on the other hand would face fuck me into submission. Their fucking was similar. Jack preferred a steady, slower pace. Only really picking up the pace right before he would nut. Jack seemed to prefer me on my back, my legs either up on his shoulders or down around his waist. It always seemed like we made out the entire time as well. Steven, on the other hand, preferred me on all fours. He liked me face down, ass up and he was an absolute terror on my hole. I’m not sure where he got the energy or the stamina, but if my ass could be broken he would have broken it by now. For me, I enjoyed them both. And each had their place in my life, but I always felt a stronger connection to Jack. I’m not sure if it was how he fucked me or the way we kissed or what, but something about it felt different. Even though sex with Jack felt different, he always treated me the same. On the flip side, it felt like Steven was catching feelings. He constantly texted me about what I was doing and where I was, making sure I was ok. He also wanted me to sleep with him every night. I didn’t mind it at all, but it would have been nice to get the same from Jack once in a while.

And it seemed, however briefly, that I might get my wish. I was laying in bed with Steven one night. We’d just finished our 75 HARD challenge for the day. We had both showered and returned to bed. He smelled amazing after a shower. I’m not sure if it was his after shave or his body wash or what, but it was intoxicating. It made me want him that much more. I had just reached down to grab his cock when Jack walked in the room unannounced. “Cam. Get up. I need you to come with me.” Before I could say a word Steven immediately protested, “Bro! Don’t you ever knock? He can’t go right now. We haven’t gotten in our 75 yet.” Jack shook his head, “Cut the shit. I heard you. And it was like 90 minutes.” Steven laughed loudly, “Alright, alright. You win.” Steven looked at me, “Go on and get outta here. This dick probably needs a rest anyway.” I laughed as I gripped his hard dick under the sheets. “Doesn’t feel like it needs a rest to me!” I said. I started to put my head under the sheets when Jack spoke up again. “Cam! For real. Let’s go.” I pulled my head above the sheets and looked at Jack. He looked as good as always, but had that stern look on his face. I looked back at Steven as I got out of bed, “Maybe I’ll get punished.” I mocked as I made my way toward the door and Jack. As I reached Jack he took me by my arm and led me out of the room as he shut the door behind us. “When I say get up I mean get up.” Jack lectured. “I was just playing around man, cmon. Relax.” I ran my hand down the front of his shorts that he was wearing to bed feeling the outline of his cock. “Cut it out!” Jack demanded as he moved my hand away from his dick. “Dude. What’s your deal? Why are you being a fucking jerk.” Jack sighed and then looked at me and tried to keep his voice down. “Because you have paying clients in the living room and I don’t need you to make me look like a joke. Now, let’s go!”

And just like that any chance I had at sleeping with Jack that night was gone. “Clients?” I asked. “As in plural?” Jack grinned, “Clients.” He repeated, stressing the s. This was out of the ordinary. With the exception of 1 time, all my clients had been individuals, not groups. And I had never been drug out of bed for any one. I was nude except for my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and although I’d become a whore, meeting people in my underwear still felt weird. I asked Jack to give me a minute to go get dressed and he said there was no need and asked me to just follow him to the living room. When we entered his brightly lit living room there were three, what’s the right word, fuckboys? They were all conventionally attractive, but definitely had this somewhat smug fuckboy quality about all of them. Jack spoke up, “Cam, I’d like to introduce you to Sam Dezz, Corrado Martini and Christian Plourde.” My first instinct was to say “who?”, but I didn’t. I smiled and waved somewhat awkwardly, the three of them standing across the room rubbing their hands together, looking at each other and then back at me like a piece of meat. Jack started again, “Cam, you’re all theirs for the next 3 nights.” I looked at Jack and then at the guys, “Like, you’re all trying to get me every day or what? How’s this work?” They all kind of chuckled and Sam spoke up, “Nah, I love my boys, but I’m not trying to get down with them like that. We each get you for a night.” I nodded my head up and down to indicate I understood the arrangement. I looked at Sam, “Gotcha. Well, who’s got dibs?” I asked playfully. “I do.” Christian said.

Christian stood on the right side of the 3 with Corrado in the middle. He was definitely the tallest of the bunch. He was probably 6’2 or so. Undoubtedly, he was the most fuckboy of the trio. He had the ripped jeans, the designer shirt (except it was some designer nobody had ever heard of) and all the disjointed tattoos that Justin Bieber had once made popular. I looked at Jack again and then back at the guys as I clapped my hands together, “Alright. Well, lemme get my things and we’ll get going.” Without missing a beat Christian chimed in, “No need. Let’s go.” I tilted my head a little grinning, “If we are going somewhere don’t you think I should get dressed?” Christian remained adamant, shaking his head side to side, “I’m not paying to see you covered up. And my night has already started and you’re on the clock. Let’s go.” He was right. He was paying to fuck me, not take me out on a date after all. I shrugged, “Alright then, let’s go.” As the 5 of us walked to the door, Sam led us out, followed by Corrado, Christian then me and Jack. There were 2 cars waiting in the drive way; one a Mercedes and the other a BMW of some sort. I looked back at Jack as I stood in front of his entryway in my underwear, “See you in a few days.” Jack was short, “Yep.” and closed the door. I don’t know what the deal was with him and his moods lately, but it was starting to get on my nerves. As Jack shut the door I turned and looked at the guys. Corrado and Sam were getting in the Mercedes and Christian was getting in the driver’s side of the BMW. I approached the BMW when Christian unlocked the passenger side door. I opened it as I heard Sam say, “see you tomorrow night.” before backing down the driveway. I smiled in his direction as I got in the passenger seat.

I sat down and shut the door as I pulled on my seatbelt. As I clicked it in I caught Christian just staring at me. He wasn’t trying to be subtle at all. He reached across the console and rubbed his hand across my chest and stomach before going up and pinching my nipple. “Fuuuck, bro. You’re something else.” I grinned as he ran his hand down my body to my underwear and put his hand inside the waistband and briefly wrapped his fingers around my manhood. He pulled his hand out almost as fast as he’d stuck it in and started fidgeting with his pants. I looked in the side view mirror as Sam and Corrado backed down the driveway. When I looked back to Christian he was smiling and had his cock poking through the zipper in his jeans. And he had every right to smile. He had an excellent package. Not as big as Steven or as fat as Jack, but almost like a nice combo of the two. It was veiny and had a big pink mushroom head. I reached over and grabbed him. His cock was so hard I could feel his pulse through his cock. I stroked him up and down briefly. “Damn, dude. This is nice!” I said as I leaned across the center console.

As my lips went close to his cock the heat radiating from the tip was unlike anything I’d felt before. This boy had obviously been saving up for days for what he was keeping inside. I put my tongue on the tip of his cock and tasted the salty pre cum that was already oozing from his dick. I felt him put the car in reverse over my back and we began to move. As we backed down the driveway I pulled his cock into my mouth keeping only the head in my mouth, circling it with my tongue while moaning on it like a good whore that loved his treat. I made my way down his cock slowly as we took off from Jack’s house being sure to enjoy every inch. It seemed like every few seconds this guy was oozing more and more pre cum into my mouth. It was warm and salty and I swallowed every drop as I made my way down his rod like a snake swallowing its food whole. Eventually, I got his entire cock in the back of my throat, lips pressed against his jeans. He moaned as he drove telling me what a good job I was doing. I’d come to realize that it didn’t matter whose dick I was sucking, I always enjoyed being told how good I was. I moved slowly up and down his dick, twirling my head, my hair flying all over the place as we sped down the road. We slowed down and came to a stop and I could hear him roll the window down. “You boys are gonna love this slut! He’s already on my dick! Can’t get enough!” I looked up and stroked his spit covered cock as I took a breather. We were at a stop light and Sam and Corrando were in the lane beside us. I smiled at them both, my face covered in my own spit and Christian’s pre. They were both hollering and cheering me on, “That’s it! Suck that fucking cock! Suck it good!” I heard one of them say before I moved back down and put Christian’s dick in my mouth. The car took off again as I continued my job. I worked his cock completely. The area around his zipper was completely soaked. He began moaning and suddenly, I could taste it. Finally, I got the real nut and not the pre. He exploded in my mouth, moaning loudly as we sped down the highway. As I swallowed his seed I slowed my pace. Finishing him off with a few slow sucks on the head of his cock and twirling my tongue over it just as I had at the start.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Hefbundy

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 2

I leaned back in my seat. “How was that?” I asked through a smile. “How was that? How was that! It was the best goddamn head of my life! You’re a fucking cock sucking pro!” he said. I had to admit, even though he looked like a total fuckboy, he was a really hot fuckboy. I stared at him for a few moments. His cock was still wet and covered in my spit. He had the look of complete satisfaction on his face. The glow of the radio seemed to illuminate him so well. He just screamed sex. I spoke up again, “How far away is your place?” I asked. He looked over to me and then back to the road. He said nothing, but reached across the console and put his hand on my back and tried moving his hand into the back of my underwear. I leaned forward and as I did I could feel his finger feel my hole. He ran circles around it, massaging my hole momentarily. He pulled his hand out and brought his fingers to his mouth, wetting them on his tongue. He pulled his fingers from his mouth and put them back from where they came. Only this time, he seemed intent on feeling my insides. He slid a finger inside me and I moaned as he did. “You like that?” he asked. “Mmmm, fuck. I love it.” I said as I bit my lower lip and leaned closer to the dash trying to give him as much access to my hole as he wanted. He pushed his long finger inside me up to the knuckle. The feeling of his hand inside me combined with the vibration of the car was exhilarating. I rush went over my body as he started pushing and pulling his finger in and out of me. “I’m not gonna make it.” He said. I looked at him as he pulled his hand out of me. We made and abrupt right turn into some newly developed apartment buildings. It looked like it was going to be a nice place, but you could tell it wasn’t finished. We pulled through the parking lot to the side of one of the buildings and Christian put the car in park and turned off the lights. As soon as the lights were off he threw himself across the center console bringing his lips to mine. He was a bit of a sloppy kisser, but that was fine. We’d only made out for about 10 seconds when he starting trying to speak between kissing me. “I can’t wait. I gotta have that ass now. I’m gonna bust, bro.” He sat back in his seat and threw his shirt over his head and I was pleasantly surprised. With the oversized shirt he was wearing, he hadn’t looked like much initially, but seeing him bare chested was a different story. He wasn’t ripped like Jack or Steven, but he had a nice build and solid definition to him. He had the kind of body that I wished I could have all the time. He hopped out of his seat and walked around the back of the car to my side before opening my door and pulling me out by my arm. Once I was out he shut my door and brought me around to the rear of the car. “Suck it.” He told me. I grinned, “gladly.” I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. I pulled his jeans down his legs to his ankles and then reached up and pulled down his red boxer briefs. Damn, did this boy have a set of nuts on him. They were massive and hung so low. I’m really not sure how he could walk with a set like that. I immediately dove in to them. Bringing each into my mouth briefly and then switching to the other before rising up and throating his dick once more. He moaned quietly as I did my work, but pulled me up after only a minute or so. Honestly, I was thankful. Not because I didn’t enjoy his dick, I did, but the asphalt was killing my knees. He turned me so I faced the car and yanked my underwear down around my thighs. Just low enough that I could spread my ass slightly as I bent over the car. I could hear him behind me, “Fuuuuckkk, Cameron. This ass if fucking sweet!” As he spoke he slapped my ass a couple times. Not too hard, but just hard enough I knew my ass would be a little red. He bent down and spit on my hole. I was hoping he’d stick his tongue in my ass, but as he stood up I knew that wasn’t going to happen. He put his hand back on my hole and massaged his spit inside me. He spit again and this time I can only imagine he’d spit on his cock, because it wasn’t on me and then I felt the head of his cock on my hole. He wasted no time pushing his manhood inside me. I couldn’t help but wince and arch my back. Anytime I got fucked with spit always hurt more than with lube. He must have known I was in a little pain as I could feel him spit again and push more into my hole. It helped, but still wasn’t the same as lube. But I could tell, that even some discomfort on my part was not going to stop this stud. And as he began pumping my hole and coating the walls of my ass with his omnipresent precum it began to feel like he’d lubed me up anyway. It didn’t take long for Christian to build up to full speed. His huge heavy nuts busting my ass with every thrust. Having him deep inside my guts with his full, heavy nuts against my ass felt amazing. I kept my chest pressed against the trunk of the car. With every thrust of his hips I could see the condensation form from the heat of my exhaling breath against the metal of the BMW. He ran his hand up my back and then back down to my ass as he smacked my ass as he plowed me. He reached up and grabbed my hair pulling me off the trunk of the car. He brought me far enough back he could whisper in my ear. “You like that don’t you, you little slut! You like my big cock in that tight hole, huh?” I moaned between thrusts as he talked dirty to me, “Mmm…yes..sir. Fuck me!” He pushed my head back down against the car. Another rush went through my body as my warm skin returned to the cold metal of the car. I grabbed my own cock as he pounded my hole and began stroking myself. I could still hear him behind me, “Yea, you do! You fucking love that cock! You want this fucking cum inside you, don’t you? Don’t you!” I spoke louder this time, but still with the presence of mind to not scream not knowing who could possibly be around and being out in the open, “Yeaaa! Fucking breed me, Christian! Breed that slut hole!” He grabbed my hips aggressively and started pulling my ass to meet his pelvis as he delivered dominating thrust after dominating thrust until I heard him moan, “Here it is! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fucking breeeeeed” his voice trailed off. As I felt his warm cum fill my hole I was overcome and began cumming myself. My cum splattered against the car and down my thigh. The orgasm was intense enough that it made me rise to my tip toes and my calves were starting cramp and I noticed my thighs were weak. Christian pulled his cock out of me and reached down around his ankles and pulled his jeans up and buttoned them back around his waist. He put his hand on my ass and smacked it one more time. “That is quite the ass you got there, Cameron.” I reached down and pulled my underwear back up around my waist. The cum from my thigh soaking into my underwear now. “Thanks.” I said as I smiled. Christian went back to the driver’s side door and hopped in. I went back to the passenger side and tried opening the door, but it was locked. “Can you unlock the door?” I asked. Christian shook his head no. “Sorry, bro. Headed back to the Wish house tonight. Can’t take you back there. Guys will this it’s sus.” I was a mixture of confused and mad. Christian looked as his phone. “It’s cool though, baby. I told Jack that might be the case, I just texted him to let him know where to pick you up.”

I was irritated and embarrassed, but for some reason the way he called me baby and the dick he’d just given me made me feel like it was ok. Damn, what was I becoming? Was I that stupid? Dick hungry? Money hungry? All of the above? I didn’t know. I just nodded my head ok. “Next time I’m keeping you all night. Promise.” I nodded up and down, “Uh huh. Sure. Might be double after this stunt.” Christian looked at me with pouty lips. “You gonna be like that after that dick I just gave you? I know you liked it. I saw that cum on my car.” He said as smiled. “If you liked it that good maybe next time should be free, baby.” I stood still, but I had to grin. He was such a little player. “We’ll see.” Christian put the car in reverse, “That’s what I like to hear” he said as he rolled out of the lot and off into the distance.

I stood there alone and nearly naked. It was only about 5 minutes, but seemed liked forever until I saw a set of headlights headed my direction. Even in the dark and from a distance I could tell it was Jack’s car. He pulled up beside me and rolled down the window. “Need a lift?” He seemed to get a kick out of it laughing to himself. I opened the door and hopped in. Jack was wearing a white wife beater and some black shorts. He smelled amazing, He and Steven had that in common. I really wish I knew what they were using. “Gave you the ol’ pump and dump, huh?” Jack asked again through laughter. I gave him a playful push as he pretended to cower. “Shut up. You just wish it was you!” He looked across to me and then to the radio. “It’s only 12:30. Maybe it will be me…”

Attachments

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
***NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***
Hey, guys. I appreciate you all taking the time to read this story. If you’ve made it this far, you know that Sam and Corrado are the next two chapters I have planned. If I get people that want it, I can add another Jack chapter following Cam’s meet up with Christian.

All that being said, I have an ending in mind and I’m working toward it. It’s not imminent (don’t worry lol), but I do plan to start working in that direction. I appreciate all the feedback and comments and suggestions. Always keeping a close eye on the thread. Have a good day and long weekend!

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Jack drove us back to his place I contemplated reaching across the seat and pulling out his cock. After all, 12:30 was still early and though Christian had just filled me up, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want more. And Jack looked as good as ever. That white tank, black shorts, tan brown skin almost glowing in the light of the SUV. Just as I was about to reach over Jack’s phone buzzed. He read it and made a U turn immediately. Caught off guard, I questioned him, “I thought we were going home?” His eyes never left the road, “Not anymore. Your next client is ready.” I felt deflated and excited at the same time. I looked out my window at the darkness and then back at Jack. “I thought they were each supposed to have me for one night or something? Shouldn’t I just be going back home until tomorrow night?” Jack shook his head, “Apparently not. Christian just texted and said that since he finished with you early that I should go ahead and take you to Sam’s.”

As disappointed as I might have been to not have Jack’s cock in my throat right then and there I had to admit to myself that I was looking forward to meeting Sam. Sam had kind of an innocent hotness to him. Kind of like that good boy, straight-A student that every girl in school wanted to fuck. Between his perfect smile, the blue eyes, blonde-ish brown hair and that impeccable chest, there really was nothing I could complain about. As I sat there in only my boxer briefs, I could feel my dick already beginning to get hard. I covered it with my hand and pushed my meat between my thighs in an effort to conceal my excitement from Jack. I looked over at Jack, “So, if he just keeping me tonight or tonight and tomorrow night? What’s the deal.” Jack kind of grinned at me, “That’s really up to him. We are already paid so I don’t care one way or the other.” The way he talked about me and how “we” had gotten paid always made me feel like the whore I’d become. Weirdly enough, I’d kind of started to like the title.

It didn’t take long before we pulled up in front of a house. It was nice enough. Nothing like Jack’s pad, but perfectly nice and seemed well kept from the outside. I couldn’t help but think that Sam must cut the grass shirtless in this front yard in the summers. The mental picture getting me excited all over again. “Hop out. I’ll have my phone on if you need anything.” Jack said. I nodded and opened my door and hopped down from the SUV. And just like that, Jack was gone again. I walked toward the house. I thought to myself that I hope Jack had gotten the right address. The lights were off and it was kind of dark. And although Jack told me he had his phone if I needed anything, I didn’t have mine. All I had on me was my underwear. I approached the front door and rang the doorbell. I could hear some scurrying inside just before the door opened. Thankfully, it was Sam. Already shirtless and only wearing some red running shorts. “Hey, you.” I said with a smile. Sam looked at me terrified. All the color leaving his beautiful face.

Sam hurriedly met me outside and shut the door behind him. “What the fuck are you doing here? You can’t be here!” The smile left my face as quickly as it had arrived. “What? Christian texted Jack and said you were ready for me. Jack just dropped me off.” Sam ran his hands through his light brown hair, his biceps flexed naturally from the motion. “That motherfucker!” Sam said, raising his voice in a way I hadn’t expected. “He knew my girl was over here tonight. That son of a bitch is just trying to fuck with me!” I looked at Sam a bit confused and searching for an answer. “Listen, if you’ll let me borrow your phone I can call Jack and get him back over here to pick me up and I’ll be out of your hairuntil tomorrow night.” Sam seemed to think it over for a moment before looking at me and pointing to the side of his house. “Alright, listen. Go over to the side and go through the side entrance of the garage. Just chill in there for a bit, alright? But be quiet.” I nodded my understanding and began walking over to the garage and Sam went back inside.

As I opened the side door, it was pitch black in the garage absent some light coming in from the moon through the garage windows. It took me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust, but as they did I could make out that his garage was more of a home gym than a garage. ‘Typical’, I thought to myself. I found a place to sit on one of his benches and waited for Sam to bring me his phone. After a few minutes of me sitting in the dark a door on the other side of the garage opened and let a pale yellow light in the garage. Then a whisper, “Cam? Cam, where the hell are you?” Then a row of lights came on. You could tell it was only half the lights in the garage, but more than enough to see everything. Sam stood at the doorway as I waved to him like an idiot. He just laughed a little. “Yea, I see you.” He said quietly. Then he leaned back in the doorway and yelled, “I’m gonna work out for a bit babe! I’ll come to bed when I’m done!” He shut the door behind him and walked down the steps onto the garage floor.

I could see his phone in his hand as he approached me. As I reached out to grab it he jerked it back and held it close to his head. “Not so fast, Cam.” he grinned. I looked at him a little confused. “I thought I was going to call Jack to come pick me up?” Sam flashed that big toothy smile, “Yea, for sure. When you’re done here.” Sam grabbed himself through his red running shorts and wagged at me what was very obviously his hard cock. I couldn’t contain my excitement as I could feel my dick immediately respond and a smile come across my face. I got my body next to his as I ran my hand over his shorts. Even through the somewhat thick fabric I could feel the heat coming from his dick. My mouth began to water. I looked in his eyes as I then took my hand inside his shorts and grabbed him. Just getting my hand on his cock was enough to make me rock hard and to tent my own boxer briefs. I started to run my hand up and down his shaft slowly. Feeling him in my hand and watching his face to see his reaction. His wasn’t the longest dick I’d ever had, but he was insanely thick and had a massive set of nuts to go with it. He grinned at me, “you know, if Brooke touched me like this more often I wouldn’t need you here.” I smiled as I continued moving my hand up and down his manhood. “Guess I’m lucky she doesn’t know how good she’s got it.”

I dropped to my knees, the garage floor cool against my skin, as I pulled his shorts and underwear down in one motion. His hard cock popped out in my face immediately. It fit his body well. His pubic area was trimmed neatly, although it looked naturally like he didn’t grow much hair. His cock was thick and veiny with a perfectly shaped mushroom head. His balls were massive. Completely smooth and pink and hung there just asking to be tasted. I couldn’t help but look up at him and smile as I grabbed his cock and began stroking. He smiled back at me before my attention reset to his nuts. It’s not something I make a habit of doing, but I couldn’t help myself. I had to taste his massive tanks. I dove into them with a fury and immediately Sam moaned. His balls must be extra sensitive. I gently made my way from one to the other. Licking from the underside all the way to the base of his cock, coating them in my spit before sucking each one into my mouth. They were so warm and salty. I pulled his left testicle into my mouth and sucked on it for what seemed like as much as he could take before letting it pop out of my mouth. Then I moved to his other and performed the same exercise there. He ran his hand through my hair, “Brooke never sucks my nuts like this.” he said through whispered breath. I said nothing back, but instead moved from his balls to the underside of his shaft. Running my tongue slowly and methodically from the very base of his balls all the way to the tip of his cock. His cock twitched the entire way as I made my way to the tip and once I arrived there I was greeted with a salty surprise. Just a bit of his precum rested on the tip of his cock which I gladly took in my mouth before running my tongue over the head of his cock in circles. I grabbed his cock near the base and looked up at him as I began working his cock in my mouth. I tried to maintain as much eye contact as I possibly could as I took his dick in my mouth, paying special attention to the head to begin.

As I worked the head of his cock, I stroked his dick near the base. I allowed my spit to trickle down his dick as I did my job at the head. Once I had gotten his meat well slicked with my spit I allowed myself to take him deeper into my throat. Sam closed his eyes and tilted his head toward the ceiling of the garage as I made my way down his beautiful dick. His cock slid into the back of my throat easily although the girth did seem to stretch my mouth for everything that it was worth. Sam’s gaze returned to me as my lips met his pelvis. “That’s it. Good boy…”he whispered. I’m not sure what had changed in me over the last several months, but being told I was a good boy by a man with his dick down my throat was almost enough in itself to make me blow my own load. Sam put both hands on the side of my head as he began rocking his hips back and forth working his thick meat in my mouth. “My Goddd” Sam exclaimed, “that bitch upstairs nevvverrr lets me use her mouth this way!” Sam pumped his meat into the dark recesses of my throat as he growled down at me. I loved knowing that I was pleasuring him in a way his girl didn’t or couldn’t. I pulled is cock from my throat and stroked him while I asked him, almost breathlessly, “You like the way I suck your cock?” He chuckled quietly, “Do you even have to ask? I bit my bottom lip as I leaned back in and kissed his pelvis and worked my mouth up his body. Kissing his stomach and his defined washboard abs. I got myself a little higher and worked my way to his outstanding chest. It was chiseled and defined and still somehow soft. And from the moment I saw him without a shirt, I knew I had to taste those nipples. As I went and moved my mouth to his left pec and approached his nipple Sam hesitated, “what are you doing?” I stroked his cock and looked at him in his gorgeous blue eyes, “just trust me.”

I moved my tongue across his nipple and I could feel the electricity run through Sam’s body. I grinned to myself as I licked and sucked his nipple into my mouth. Through my lips and his chest I could feel his heart racing before I moved to his right nipple. He tasted so good. It was like a mixture of salty and sweet and just enough man to be something completely rapturous and desirable. I never stopped stroking his wet cock as I licked and sucked his nipples and then suddenly he pulled me off and pulled my lips to his. Admittedly, it wasn’t something I was expecting. The men that use me are usually all straight or at least are “mostly” straight. Most don’t really see the need to kiss me. Especially those with girlfriends in their house just a few feet from where we were. But that didn’t stop him. His lips were impeccable. Soft and supple and, well, in a word, perfect. And damn if he didn’t know just how to use them. He kissed me deeply pressing his tongue farther into my mouth, undoubtedly getting a taste of himself off my tongue. Sam pulled his face away from mine and opened his eyes while I continued to slowly stroke his cock, “Wow…” he said. He seemed genuinely shocked. I chuckled, “yea, I’ll say.” Sam grabbed my hand and led me over to one of his weight benches. He took a seat and pulled my underwear from my body. I stepped out of them and kicked them across the garage. His eyes looked at my cock and then he looked up at me. “Can I try?” As shocking as the kiss was, this was almost enough to floor me. But, I didn’t want to fuck up my opportunity my laughing or doing anything stupid so all I could say was, “Abso-fucking-lutely”.

Sam licked his lips, gave me one more glance and then wrapped those perfect boy lips around my manhood. He seemed a little unsure of what to do with his hands so I guided him, one hand on my cock and one on my thigh. I could feel his tongue run across my cock. It reminded me of the first time I sucked Jack’s dick. So unsure of myself. Realizing what a dick tasted like for the first time. And his tongue was no less curious than mine. He ran his mouth and tongue up and down my cock for a few moments before pulling off my dick and looking up at me, “it tastes like, I dunno, not bad?” I kinda laughed, “well, show me how much you like it then.” Sam smiled and wrapped his lips back around my dick and the curious stage of the blowjob was over. Now he was actually trying to suck me. Moving his hand up and down my member in unison with his mouth. I looked up at the ceiling, living in the moment, enjoying the feeling of this straight boy, with a girlfriend in bed above us, sucking my dick down his throat. Sam did his best to take all of me, but he ended up gagging himself every time. The last time he looked up and apologized. Out of breath he looked up, “Sorry, I just can’t…” I cut him off, “That’s an advanced skill. You gotta practice that one.” I said through a little laughter. Sam put the head of my cock back on his lips, “Maybe I can practice on you?”

What was he really asking me here? This guy has a girlfriend literally less than 50 feet from where we are right now and he’s asking to practice his cock sucking skills on me? I answered the only way I could, “Abso-fucking-lutely!” Sam smiled and then kissed the head of my cock. He looked at me, “how good can you ride a dick?” I smirked at him, “why don’t we find out?” I moved my hand to my face, spit in my fingers, and pushed a bit of spit into my hole behind me. As I did I felt my hole was already wet. Because Sam had been so mind-blowingly seductive, I’d forgotten that only what was an hour or so ago I was bent over a car taking Christian’s load in my ass. God, I really was becoming a slut. I smiled to myself as I spit in my hand again and ran my hand over Sam’s cock before positioning his cock against my hole and sliding myself down on him. Almost immediately Sam’s eyes rolled to the back of his skull before bringing them back to watch me as I started to move up and down in his lap. “Fuuuccckkk bro…” he moaned out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I slowly moved my hole up and down his fat cock. He felt incredible inside me. The thickness of his cock had an incredible ability to just fill me up and feel so fucking good. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at him in his eyes. There was a fierceness in them that hadn’t really been there before. An excitement behind the baby blues that looked as if it had been unleashed. As I continued to ride him I could feel his hips starting to meet my ass when I was halfway down or so. And then with every movement of my hips there was an equal movement with his so that when we met there was a slap that filled the garage. It was like music to my ears. Getting my ass clapped by studs had become a beautiful aria to my ears. I began to moan out, “Ohhh, fuckkkk Samm. Fuck me! Fuck me!” He ran an arm behind my ass and back to support me as I crashed down on his cock and he hammered away up into my guts.

As Sam got into his fuck rhythm, he pounded away on my hole and he leaned in and started licking my nipples. Sucking them into his mouth and gently biting them as he continuously motored his cock like a piston into my ass. He moaned on my chest as he slammed away on me and as my cock rubbed against his torso, I couldn’t hold out any longer. “Fuccck, I’m gonna cummm, you’re gonna make me cummmmmm”. Sam released my nipple from his mouth as my cock started gushing. Even though it was my second load of the night, there was still plenty left. Enough to make it up to Sam’s chin. And I swear, it was that nut landing on Sam’s chin that sent him over the edge. He looked at me, “Fuck, man! Fuucking Godddddammnn!” I could feel his cock twitch and blow inside me. Even though I couldn’t see it, his load felt enormous. It felt like that really thick cum that you could almost blow bubbles in if he had dropped his nut in my mouth. But regardless, I was happy I could feel his warm seed fill my guts. Sam laughed as he came down from his orgasm high and put his head against my chest. He looked up at me and grabbed my head and pulled me in for another, albeit brief, kiss. His cock was still in my ass and I kept grinding my hips letting him rock inside me gently. “That was the best fuck of my life.” He told me. I looked at him and took a liberty and kissed him a little deeper and longer than he just had me. I ended it by gently licking his lips, “it’s my job. And I’m very, very good at it.”

Attachments

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Long time no see LPSG readers. This chapter is a little different. I’m going to let commenters decide how I proceed from here. So, give it a read and let me know what you think Cam should do. Love the interaction, guys.

Once we had finished up and cleaned ourselves, Sam went over and grabbed his phone and brought it back to me to call Jack for my ride back. I punched in the number and the phone just rang and rang until it went to voicemail. Sam stared at me as I hung up. “Everything ok?” he asked. “Yea, it’s fine. Jack didn’t pick up. I’ll try him again.” Sam nodded in agreement and I dialed again. The line rang and rang and again, no answer. “What the fuck? Does he plan on leaving me stranded here?!” Sam started shaking his head nervously, “No, no, no. Definitely can’t have that. My girl absolutely can not see you here. Let me take you.” I shook him off, “No, I’m sure it’s fine. I don’t want to impose. I can hide out back?” Sam kinda grinned, “No fucking way. I’m not paying all this money for that ass to get busted. I’ll drive.” Sam went up the stairs in his garage and opened the door to the house, “Babe! I’m gonna run into town and get a late night snack. Want anything?” She yelled something back down at him, but I couldn’t really understand what she said. “Alright, I’ll be back in a bit!” Sam shouted. He looked at me, “Let’s go.”

Sam had only grabbed his shorts and I was still only in my underwear since that was all I had with me to wear since leaving the house as we hopped in his car and started down the driveway. As we pulled out of the driveway I couldn’t help but be aroused at how this stud looked in the blue glow of the interior lights of his car. I reached over and grabbed his cock. He wasn’t hard, but wasn’t totally soft either. “Mmmm, I think you got some more cum in those nuts!” I purred seductively. Sam flashed that bright toothy grin and laughed, “You emptied me pretty good. You don’t have to….” I cut him off mid-sentence. “I don’t have to do anything, Sam. I want to.” Like the innocent boy he is he continued to protest, “we really aren’t even that far from Jack’s place.” I put my head in his lap and pulled the front of his shorts down as I spoke directly to his cock, “I better be quick then.”

I instantly swallowed his dick down my throat, my lips going to the base of his cock. I could the blood start to rush to his dick as my mouth went to work. It was only a few seconds of bobbing my head up and down on his pole before he was at full mast. I began working furiously. My tongue caressing his meat, my lips massaging his manhood. He still tasted so good. A freshly used dick was always a turn on. And he was being so helpful I wanted him to know for certain that he was being appreciated. Besides, I knew he wasn’t gonna get any action when he got home and somebody really should be worshipping this dick so it might as well be me. As I continue my business on his thick meat, I can start to feel Sam squirm above me. I’ve got him right where I want him. I slow down and speed up and slow down and speed up just to keep him in my mouth and lasting a little longer. Teasing him, making him think he might not get the nut he thought he was going to get. But as the car begins to slow I pick up my pace and continue it until I hear Sam start moaning and then I feel the warm gush of cum begin coating my tongue and mouth. I keep his load in my mouth as I continue sucking around the head of his cock. Sam’s breathing starts to slow as we come to a stop. I pull off his cock and kiss the tip of his dick and pull his shorts back up. I sit back up in my seat. “We’re here.” is all Sam can muster. I open my mouth and show him his thick load before swallowing it down and showing him my empty mouth, my signature slut move. He grins at me. “Thanks for the ride. Hope to see you again.” Sam nods, “definitely.”

I open the door and hop out of the car. I can see that most of the lights in the house are still on. So why the hell wasn’t Jack answering my calls? His car is here. I wave to Sam as he heads down the driveway and then I turn to go in the house. I open the door and everything appears normal except for the fact that nobody appears to be home. “Jack! You here? Steven?” No answer from either. I walk through the living room looking for clues as to where they might be. As I look at the couch I see Jack’s iphone. “That would explain why he’s not answering my calls…” I say sarcastically to absolutely nobody but myself. I go up the stairs and look in Steven’s room and then in my room and then in Jack’s master suite. Nothing. No sign of anybody. I go back downstairs and head to the home gym. As I get closer to the door, I can hear some general banter back and forth and assume that the two must be in there. The door is cracked and sure enough, there they are. Both men just wearing some workout shorts and shoes. God, seeing them both glistening in sweat was almost enough to make me cum on its own. Just before I announce myself I notice that the two of them are weirdly close. Talking almost like a couple would rather than a couple of buddies. Just then, Steven takes one of his hands and gently places it on Jack’s ass, but taking a firm grasp at the same time. Jack smiles at Steven and kinda pushes at his chest, but Steven doesn’t let go. He brings him closer and leans in to kiss him. “What the fuck…?” I mutter under my breath. Their mouths meet and Steven says something and smiles, but I can’t quite make out what he says. Jack returns his smile, “Ok, but I gotta go grab Cam soon…” Steven nods in agreement, “Yea, yea I know. Cam is out taking care of Sam now though so we got plenty of time.” Jack grins and drops to his knees. As he drops to his knees my jaw nearly drops to the floor. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Jack puts his hands inside the elastic of Steven’s shorts and pulls them down his thighs. Steven’s monster cock jumps out already at full attention. “Always ready to go!” Jack says as he smiles up at Steven. Jack’s eyes come back down Steven’s body and refocuses on that dick and pulls his cock into his mouth.

Maybe I’m the idiot for not seeing this coming. But I seriously just thought they were bros. This scenario had never entered my mind. Even after the night I went in Steven’s bedroom and started sucking his cock while he was still asleep and he woke up and called me Jack. I just assumed he thought it was him because it was his house! Not because it was something that had actually been going on! And seeing Jack on his knees serving another man? He’d sucked my dick once and I thought it was the hottest thing ever, but seeing him suck Steven I was filled with such jealousy, anger and, I hate to admit it, but arousal. Jack worked the tip of Steven’s cock for a bit before he started swallowing his inches. Inch after inch of Steven’s cock went down his throat, just like it had mine. I couldn’t believe it. Jack was deepthroating this horse hung stud! Steven threw his head up and looked at the ceiling of the gym and put both hands behind his head and flexed his biceps. “Fuuuuck, Jack! This never gets old! Almost as good as Cam…” he said with a smirk. Jack pulled off Steven’s cock briefly and grinned as he worked up and down on the massive meat before him, “taught him everything he knows.” he moaned out. I looked down at myself and my dick was rock hard in my black Calvins. As mad as I was about what was happening, I was equally turned on by it. Steven managed to shimmy his shorts down his thighs to his calves and ankles before stepping out of them while Jack remained entranced on his dick. And to be honest, I couldn’t blame him. I was too. Steven picked Jack up off his knees and got him to his feet. Jack wiped his mouth, “Aight. I gotta go pick up Cam.” Steven scoffed, “Absolutely not. We are not closed to finished here.” Jack grinned playfully, “No, really. I need to go get him.” Steven smacked his ass, “And you will, after I get what’s mine.”

Surely not. What was “his”? He couldn’t mean…. Could he? Before I even really had time to process it, Steven was leading Jack over to the weight bench where he bent Jack over. Jack acted as if he knew just what to do. He put his knees up on the bench and arched his back just so. His body looked incredible. He was as ripped as ever and his tattoos just set off his body to me. Steven came up behind him and put his fingers in the waistband of Jack’s shorts pulling them down to his bent knees. “There it is…” Steven moaned out. He smacked Jack’s ass. While not what you’d call pale, Jack’s ass was indeed a paler shade of brown than the rest of his body. His tanlnes just accentuated his perky jock ass. Steven spit in his hand and rubbed it against Jack’s hole. He played with his hole for a few brief moments seemingly sticking his thumb in and out of his ass. Steven positioned his cock in line with Jack’s hole and he slowly pressed inside. Jack moaned. I couldn’t believe it. He wasn’t yelping in pain or screaming out or anything like that. His body wasn’t convulsing and trying to get away. No, his back was arched and his head bent as he moaned for it. “Fuuuckkkk yeaaaa, bro. Give it to me.” I could see the smile stretch across Steven’s face. “There you go. You know you always like it once I get it inside you…” Jack remained silent just pursing his lips as Steven began building up his fuck pace. I could see underneath Jack as Steven began to pound into him. Jack’s cock was rock hard. Moving in unison with each thrust of Steven’s muscular hips. Steven ran his hand up Jack’s back grabbing his shoulder. “Fuuuck, Jack! Who’s daddy’s good boy? Hmmm? Who’s daddy’s boy?” Jack moved one hand up to his shoulder while keeping himself up with the other and grabbed Steven’s hand. Their fingers interlocked. “Me. I’m daddy’s boy! Fuck me, fuck me harder!” Steven smiled and really started wailing on Jack’s ass. If I didn’t know better, I would have felt bad for Jack. Steven’s massive cock combined with his raw power were tearing Jack’s ass up. But I knew exactly what Jack was feeling. I’d been there. I know he feels absolutely full and fulfilled and his whole body feels like electricity is going through him. No, I shouldn’t feel sorry for him. I should be jealous that he was on the receiving end of such an incredible fuck.

Steven started grunting as his thrusts got shorter and more abrupt. “Ohhh fuuuckkk….I’m gonnaaaa…Jackk…I’mm gonna….aahhhhh”. I could see Steven release his load into Jack’s ass. His entire body convulsed. You could see every muscle in his entire frame flex as he undoubtedly blasted rope after thick rope of his seed into Jack’s hole. Steven slowed his hips and just left himself inside Jack as he caught his breath. Their bodies glistened with sweat. Steven wiped his brow and smacked Jack’s ass. “Damn, bro. 3 times in 1 day. You’re gonna have to teach Cam how to do that!” As Steven pulled his cock from Jack’s hole and Jack stood up I noticed the white cum all over the workout bench. Steven had made Jack cum hands free, Unbelievable. As Steven picked up a towel and started drying himself off and wiping down his manhood, I looked down at my own and realized that I had creamed myself while just watching them. My God, they made me cum hands free and I wasn’t even in the same room! I looked back up and Steven was going over to the adjacent wall. He grabbed his phone and hit the screen and then held it up for Jack. “How much you think that would go for? $250K?” Jack shook his head, “Nah, I’m betting at least $500k, easy.” They recorded it! Jesus Christ! What did they plan on doing with that? OnlyFans? Jack had always stressed the importance of discretion with me and not being stupid and being recorded or being caught or any of that. Yet here he was, recording a romp in his own home! It was like the entire world was shifting for me. Jack, who I thought was this top alpha stud, was just on the receiving end of the most brutal fuck I had ever witnessed. In fairness, it was the only fuck I’d ever just sat back and watched, but still. And then he was recording it? And saying that he was his bro’s boy? I mean, what is going on in this house when I’m not here?
——————————————————————
Jack cleaned himself up and threw the towel back to Steven. “Here. Now I gotta go grab Cam.” I froze as I saw Jack get his shorts back on. I didn’t know what I was going to do. Should I hide and pretend this never happened or confront them both and let them know that I knew what was up? Life’s full of tough decisions, but in the moment, this one seemed impossible.