Chung Dam Spa - Korean Spa Philadelphia

Poplar215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I been there a few times. I’m a skinny twink build, and I get a lot of attention at these places. Usually go after work like 3-5 on weekdays. Last time I was there I sucked a huge dick black guy off in the sauna while another guy watched. Mostly the action is jerking guys off in the sauna or hot tub. One time a guy stuck his finger in my butt in the hot tub and I rode it in front of everyone. It was hot

rosslee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I been there a few times. I’m a skinny twink build, and I get a lot of attention at these places. Usually go after work like 3-5 on weekdays. Last time I was there I sucked a huge dick black guy off in the sauna while another guy watched. Mostly the action is jerking guys off in the sauna or hot tub. One time a guy stuck his finger in my butt in the hot tub and I rode it in front of everyone. It was hot
That is really hot. I’m also a skinny twink and last time I went there I was checked out by many guys. I ended up going to the bathroom with one guy and sucking each other’s dick until we cummed on each other. When is the next time you will be going there?

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does it work? Do you get a massage or a general admission to the sauna?
Nah. You get a towel and clothes (tshirt and shorts.) the areas that are male and female (gum (empty) and the salt sauna (very very nice) you need to be dressed with those clothes. In the test you can be naked. Now… the guys that are ‘surveillance the locker room area are absolute pricks. Manifestly rude and I would even suggest homophobe. They do not enter the ‘water’ areas though. The crowd is older but some very hot bears go there. The real spot is the steam sauna. There there is touching going on, bjs happen etc. don’t be shy. People by some reason behave as if ‘oh we can not do this here’ but everyone is there for the same thing. Out of the steam bath not much can happen really. There is a dry sauna inside the pools etc area but a big window exposed eveythingZ I would expect to touch a few guys, be touched, maybe get into some oral, but if you are uncomfortable with guys watching you, that is not the place. I honestly felt hyper observed by several guys on the pool that at the same time were completely passive and that irritates me. Also coincided with guys that clearly like to ‘maintain a presence’ and cutdown the fun at the steam. Keep entering and leaving and seem to be there just for the steam. All combined is quite fun but I only got there once. Quite far from philly philly to use it. It is reasonably clean, not luxurious, relaxing, and you can get off a few times if wanting.

Americanspirit

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah. You get a towel and clothes (tshirt and shorts.) the areas that are male and female (gum (empty) and the salt sauna (very very nice) you need to be dressed with those clothes. In the test you can be naked. Now… the guys that are ‘surveillance the locker room area are absolute pricks. Manifestly rude and I would even suggest homophobe. They do not enter the ‘water’ areas though. The crowd is older but some very hot bears go there. The real spot is the steam sauna. There there is touching going on, bjs happen etc. don’t be shy. People by some reason behave as if ‘oh we can not do this here’ but everyone is there for the same thing. Out of the steam bath not much can happen really. There is a dry sauna inside the pools etc area but a big window exposed eveythingZ I would expect to touch a few guys, be touched, maybe get into some oral, but if you are uncomfortable with guys watching you, that is not the place. I honestly felt hyper observed by several guys on the pool that at the same time were completely passive and that irritates me. Also coincided with guys that clearly like to ‘maintain a presence’ and cutdown the fun at the steam. Keep entering and leaving and seem to be there just for the steam. All combined is quite fun but I only got there once. Quite far from philly philly to use it. It is reasonably clean, not luxurious, relaxing, and you can get off a few times if wanting.Whatever happens has to happen in the pools etc area. All depends how shy you are or not etc. no one will denounce youI tried to duck q guy in the cold pool but was impossible. Water is too cold and makes impossible to get inside anyone. I did not see anyone fucking fucking.