Chung Dam Spa - Korean Spa Philadelphia

javelin66

Experimental Member
Media
I've never been to a Korean spa, can men really walk around hard? Are the attendants watching for boners or actual sexual activity?
Everything you mentioned is disallowed but is very commonplace to happen. Korean spas are not bathhouses intended for sex at all but it obviously occurs regardless

Reactions: Doji318 and Hyker

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everything you mentioned is disallowed but is very commonplace to happen. Korean spas are not bathhouses intended for sex at all but it obviously occurs regardless
Thanks for the response, I've always wandered what the clear line of the dos and don'ts were. I didn't think a semi or boner would be that big of a deal but I guess it is..

Reactions: javelin66

javelin66

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the response, I've always wandered what the clear line of the dos and don'ts were. I didn't think a semi or boner would be that big of a deal but I guess it is..
From what I understand, on the rare occasion someone has been reported & kicked out for an erection but it hasn't happened while i was there. There's lots of things that are very easy to get away with there if you read through the thread & i don't think an erection is something I'd worry about getting ousted for. Mostly everyone there truly minds their own business.

Reactions: Doji318

Hyker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From what I understand, on the rare occasion someone has been reported & kicked out for an erection but it hasn't happened while i was there. There's lots of things that are very easy to get away with there if you read through the thread & i don't think an erection is something I'd worry about getting ousted for. Mostly everyone there truly minds their own business.
It's also possible that if people are kicked out for just having an erection, someone may have complained or something.
I can't imagine someone being kicked out just be for being hard, unless they were seen playing with themselves OR someone complaining..
Still looking forward to having my first spa experience

Reactions: javelin66