Circumcision Or Frenulectomy? Now I Have The Choice...

D

deleted3995231

Ok.... some of you may have read my other thread “should I have my frenulum removed?”
Well - I have now been to my urologist, who was great, and he agrees that I do definitely need a frenulectomy - and he can do that for me. He also offered a frenulectomy and circumcision at the same time - and has left it to me to decide. He said the circumcision is not essential, but could make me even more comfortable. I can have this done in February.
So - any advice? Any thoughts? Any similar experiences for anyone, including having to make a choice like this??
If I DO get cut, then I think I like high and tight best. I would welcome any thoughts or advice on this, too.

DO NOT DO THIS!
Try surgery that take the additional streching-space from the surrounding skin instead!..
If your doctor is not trained in that, go for another!

There are so many nerve-strains that go through the frenulum, -from other parts of the penis- that you will definitely regret that step. As you might lose feeling in the whole of your organ.

If you proceed in this (rethink it please) than don't let it be amputed/scratched out in full, but just slit in. - While I'm not sure if on the upper side or the lower side would have the lesser impact

Having now sees your first post, it is not that over-tight, I think, you can fully retract the foreskin, what you couldn't if would be a stronger form of 'frenulum breve'.

So you might also consider stretching after hot-bathes. There are even special chamomile-solutions and other medical stuff like special creams, which are also used reduce the impact of scars, for example, that you should try out, maybe.

It is even that way, that the most of phimoses are cured that way over here in Europe today!

That a urologist in the cut-happy US recommends sth. different is meanwhile no wonder... Many of them even boast that there would be no feeling at all (or no sexual) inside it...
And everyone who's not cut himself knows it better, I think...

If you're just trying to sort out the problem with the frenulum, then only do that - a simple procedure. If you really want to be circumcised as well for other reasons, then give it careful consideration, but be sure - once it's gone you can't get it back if you're not happy to be circumcised!

Reactions: kasumigenx
For one I certainly cannot understand why a man would want to be circumcised. I was at birth. By the time I was 45 I was beginning to be aware of the loss of much feeling in the glans. I later learned that this was due to keratinizing of the surface of the glans. I learned about restoration. I proceeded to take steps to attempt to replace that which was lost. Of course one is not capable of replacing the 10K to 50K nerve endings that had been removed. If the frenulum has been cut out that also cannot be restored. I was very fortunate that most of the frenulum region remains. As for sensitivity, that has been greatly improved. I have not mentioned this fact before but, I frequently play with a couple of Fleshlight sleeves. The feeling is incredible when doing so. In a couple I am capable of feeling when the glans pops through certain constricted areas of the sleeve. I have often wondered what I am missing as a result of the mutilation that was done without my permission. You see I am one of 5 male siblings. I am the only one who was so mutilated. IMHO I would never consider circumcision if I were intact. If there was a situation of phimosis I am sure that there are methods to solve that without surgery.

Well, the question really is on whether you want a circumcision or not. There are valid reasons to do it as there are valid reasons not to do it. That’s a personal decision to make and we can talk all we want, but in the end it will be a personal matter.

My two cents are that you won’t go wrong either way and people just like to exaggerate things.

I would suggest that with neither being reversible, you should start with the least possible. Hopefully that works. If not they can cut more, but they can't uncut what is gone.

In all things moderation. IMO, start with the least.

I am circumcised and I am lucky that penis is "beautiful". I received some compliments because of my scar when my pictures were available to the public.

That being said... Hehe All I can say is that the frenulum is ugly as hell :joy: I am glad I removed it.

You are an adult. You are making a choice, not mutilating yourself. Do whatever you want and face the consequences.

... I guess I am going to buy one of those fake foreskin and put some moisturizer inside it to get some of my sensitivity back. It looks like a small sock... Maybe I will buy a Hello Kitty one to make the girls laugh.

Reactions: ottosafado
Uncut he looks better!
Circumcision without medical indication is nonsense, I am glad that I still have my foreskin, it is great to masturbate with it. With the cleanliness I have no problems, because I wash the glans (glans) with retracted foreskin, twice a day and after use (masturbation, sex).
But the Frenulum Praeputii remove (frenulectomy) I can only recommend the benefits are:
1. The foreskin can be pulled further backwards, thus a larger stroke during masturbation is possible and the foreskin is more mobile.
2. The penis looks better, because the foreskin can be pulled back almost without creases.
3. The penis can be kept much better clean.
I completely removed the frenulum myself with three interventions. But every urologist does that too.

If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence.
:)

Update - saw urologist today (Monday Jan 27 2020) - he can do a frenulectomy, and says I need it - but we have settled on a full circumcision (plus frenulectomy), and he will do the freehand sleeve resection method. I will request high and tight.
Likely end of Feb/beginning of March.

Update - saw urologist today (Monday Jan 27 2020) - he can do a frenulectomy, and says I need it - but we have settled on a full circumcision (plus frenulectomy), and he will do the freehand sleeve resection method. I will request high and tight.
Likely end of Feb/beginning of March.

Excellent choice on the style!

I’m finally getting cut on December 18th!
Been waiting a while - so pleased to finally join the club!

Reactions: krumpi
Dude I had my circumcision at 19 I kinda of regret it in your photos you have a really nice looking cock I would go for the frenulum thing and stay intact there are a lot of guys uncut there days

like your boxers

I think you like great. Beautiful cut cock. Yum!

I’m finally getting cut on December 18th!
Been waiting a while - so pleased to finally join the club!
I think you'll like joining the club, I know I did and have never looked back. That was the best thing I ever did for myself. I was every bit of 35 years old when I had it done.

Reactions: deleted3995231