Climax With/without Penetration

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
2/3s of the time from penetration and the rest are usually blended or clitoral. She is super orgasmic so i tend not to worry about which way she finishes as much as how many times.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
I cant tell if.the wife has ever orgasumed from penetration. But... fingering her clit,using a vibe or oral on her clit Oh BoY!!! Major difference.in her reactions.
I never knew using a vibratior of any type would give a woman such quick orgasm.

My wife and I dont have sex often because of our busy schedule but couple days ago she was definitely horny as we got into bed. While making out she was moaning and her clothes came off fairly quickly. I told her to close her eyes and grabbed a small vibrator that she didnt know I had bought. This was the first time ever using toys. While I had the vibrator around her clit, I begin to lick her pussy. She came very quickly. No penetration that night.

Reactions: merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never knew using a vibratior of any type would give a woman such quick orgasm.

My wife and I dont have sex often because of our busy schedule but couple days ago she was definitely horny as we got into bed. While making out she was moaning and her clothes came off fairly quickly. I told her to close her eyes and grabbed a small vibrator that she didnt know I had bought. This was the first time ever using toys. While I had the vibrator around her clit, I begin to lick her pussy. She came very quickly. No penetration that night.

D

deleted1547822

In our 50's now. HRT helps her a lot (and not just for hot flashes). She's always been about the clit, which is cool because I love to give oral. The Womanizer (and other less expensive equivalents) are a staple, and she loves penetration while using one. After she's come, it's all about the fornices and deep grinding.

D

deleted814719

In our 50's now. HRT helps her a lot (and not just for hot flashes). She's always been about the clit, which is cool because I love to give oral. The Womanizer (and other less expensive equivalents) are a staple, and she loves penetration while using one. After she's come, it's all about the fornices and deep grinding.
I've been thinking of buying the Womanizer for my wife. Saw one in a sex shop a year ago but didn't buy at that time. She seems to only climax with clitoral stimulation so something like the Womanizer might be idea.

D

deleted1547822

I've been thinking of buying the Womanizer for my wife. Saw one in a sex shop a year ago but didn't buy at that time. She seems to only climax with clitoral stimulation so something like the Womanizer might be idea.

They’re overpriced and there are others that are built and work just as well. The Satisfyer is a good alternative (we have both), and since we bought those several more have come out.

D

deleted814719

They’re overpriced and there are others that are built and work just as well. The Satisfyer is a good alternative (we have both), and since we bought those several more have come out.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Prof_X

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I've been thinking of buying the Womanizer for my wife. Saw one in a sex shop a year ago but didn't buy at that time. She seems to only climax with clitoral stimulation so something like the Womanizer might be idea."

I bought one because I thought that my wife would like the clit stim while I was going from behind. She does like oral. We tried it using just the toy. It really worked - went from zero to orgasm in 3 min. But afterwards she said that she hated it. She said that it "sucked the orgasm out of me - like I did not have a choice - it was horrible" She let me try it again a year later when she was having problems finishing. Same reaction. It made her orgasm but she felt compelled to orgasm - somehow this is different with hands/penis. She found the intensity almost painful.

Weirdly - she now appreciates my hands more. Better than a toy is a good status to achieve.

Lesson - every woman is different. Try stuff - roll with the unexpected results.

Reactions: Fredneck1951
D

deleted1547822

"I've been thinking of buying the Womanizer for my wife. Saw one in a sex shop a year ago but didn't buy at that time. She seems to only climax with clitoral stimulation so something like the Womanizer might be idea."

I bought one because I thought that my wife would like the clit stim while I was going from behind. She does like oral. We tried it using just the toy. It really worked - went from zero to orgasm in 3 min. But afterwards she said that she hated it. She said that it "sucked the orgasm out of me - like I did not have a choice - it was horrible" She let me try it again a year later when she was having problems finishing. Same reaction. It made her orgasm but she felt compelled to orgasm - somehow this is different with hands/penis. She found the intensity almost painful.

Weirdly - she now appreciates my hands more. Better than a toy is a good status to achieve.

Lesson - every woman is different. Try stuff - roll with the unexpected results.

It has buttons that vary the speed/intensity. Start low and slowly increase.

PostPhobos

Loved Member
Media
I know people this thread should be made required reading for. You know, the "I have a magic penis crowd." To be quite honest I haven't been on here that long but that seems to define the pervasive mindset of at least some of the 'gentlemen' on here.

If someone were to put all the data from the comments into a pretty little chart it seems like it would show a wide distribution of orgasm preferences, that all women are different, and that figuring out the particulars of your partner is a better strategy than assuming your dick is a gift from the gods for womankind.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a great question. Well i am definitely geared towards enjoying clitoral stimulation. I really like a finger or two inside of me tickling my g spot while i use a vibe on my clit. I can not have orgasms from gspot alone..no matter how good it feels. I really rely on my external stimulation to push me.over the edge into 90.second rounds of demon possession.

I only recently discovered I can have an orgasm from.breast play. This is pretty simple if the technique is.done my way. So I can.enjoy that type of orgasm from almost anyone if I close my.eyes and get into it.

Our favorite form of sex is me inserting several fingers in her while she uses her Hitachi on herself. Many, many orgasms of all ranges of intensity, and I get to enjoy them as well as her vagina squeezes my fingers harder and longer. No faking those bad boys!!! I never lasted long enough during the early years of our marriage to really get her off, but she always said it was about the intimacy. When I bought the vibrator for her/us without telling her, she was hesitant - not anymore!!!

Reactions: Fredneck1951
D

deleted10983801

My wife loves to reverse on top and rub her clit on my dick. She climaxes really hard from this move. She has a very large clit, so I think thats why she gets so much pleasure from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: merc41

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know people this thread should be made required reading for. You know, the "I have a magic penis crowd." To be quite honest I haven't been on here that long but that seems to define the pervasive mindset of at least some of the 'gentlemen' on here.

If someone were to put all the data from the comments into a pretty little chart it seems like it would show a wide distribution of orgasm preferences, that all women are different, and that figuring out the particulars of your partner is a better strategy than assuming your dick is a gift from the gods for womankind.

:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

Reactions: g0nz0 and merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife loves to reverse on top and rub her clit on my dick. She climaxes really hard from this move. She has a very large clit, so I think thats why she gets so much pleasure from it. This gif shows the position.
Tried that with wife she didn't get much out of it. Sexy as hell though.

Reactions: deleted10983801

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, sit back and take a moment.

When I make love to my wife she'll orgasm, just once... from my body grinding on her clit not really from penetration. She'll have more and "better" orgasms from me giving her oral. Her g-spot isn't that deep but it's not stimulated by me making love to her, but if I stimulate it with my finger while giving her oral then it's "even better".

Someone mentioned an "a spot", I'm not sure if that's it, but my wife says there is a spot "very deep" that larger cock then me and average guys can reach, along with greater pressure on the g-spot (ie. longer and thicker) which gives her more intense orgasms and gives her multiple orgasms as long as they keep going. She says that those are the best and longest lasting orgasms and she knows she's not going to be able to prevent having them over and over.

I know that she'll "self love" with a very large toy that will trigger that "a-spot" multiple intense orgasm, but it's not as good as "the real thing".

Also, she has the implant, multi year birth control and doesn't have monthly periods, but 4 or 5 days a month she'll really crave that deep "a-spot" simulation.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife rarely has orgasms from penetration, but when she does it's absolutely amazing for both of us. She will orgasm pretty much every time if I rub her g-spot with my finger while licking her clit. They can be subtle or explosive depending on her overall mood.
She can rub herself to an orgasm rather quickly. I've tried her technique but I can't get the same results. She's placed my hands right where she does but I still can't do it. I would rather just watch her pleasure herself to an orgasm - that makes me extremely horny!