Climax With/without Penetration

So for both of you ladies it happens and it’s not something you do intentionally?

I think I can see how that might be tricky to deal with. I knew a guy who was kinda young ...like early 20s..... and he said his girlfriend did this too, every single time. He seemed pretty neutral about it. Just talking to people online it seems guys are either super into it or they can be more neutral. Don’t think I’ve ever had some guy say that he hated it at least, haha. I’ve talked to guys who are all about it.

For me it won’t happen without a lot of concentration and unless I mean for it to. I can see how it might be distracting especially if you’re that close and the dude just stops ..... is it totally unrelated to your orgasms Alt E? Do you know when it’s about to happen or does it like, sneak up on you. Apologies for all the questions, I’m enjoying the replies on this one and I like this topic lol
I had to read your comment a couple of times... What do you mean, is it hard to orgasm via penetrative sex | or is it skill based etc.? Hmmmn, I don’t think it’s something I have to think about: it just happens when I’m really turned on and, thinking about it, have had a few drinks and should probably pee first - the pressure of the bladder adds to the intensity in a really big way. The sensations of those “crashing waves” hits almost immediately and can and does go on for quite a long time. I could/have done, been either bent over or perched up on the kitchen worktop, getting the best fuck of my life and be lost in my own world, just by being penetrated. It feels a little like coming up on a really good ‘E’, and not wanting to be bothered by small details, such as what my clit may or may not be doing. I literally do not want it to stop. I don’t have to do anything or think about any particular visual (like I sometimes have to do when receiving oral), it just an intense sensory experience. Perhaps it’s physiology specific? But I have learned to tell my partner, what I want, how I want it and to not fuck around with me. I guess that’s been my learning curve because there is nothing worse than a guy who thinks it’s cute to try to tease you in that moment.

The next time you’re turned on, and have the feeling like you need to pee, try penetrating yourself with either your fingers or whatever sex toy you have and see if that hits any spots. If you’re built in this way, you’ll find it quickly. And probably, you’d know about it, already.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
[QUOTE="Viviandreaming, post: 11764481, member: 1850231"
It feels a little like coming up on a really good ‘E’, and not wanting to be bothered by small details, such as what my clit may or may not be doing. I literally do not want it to stop. I don’t have to do anything or think about any particular visual (like I sometimes have to do when receiving oral), it just an intense sensory experience. Perhaps it’s physiology specific?[/QUOTE]

That’s incredible. So it comes in waves and you can do it for a long time. Do you get really thirsty afterwards? I always do

[QUOTE="Viviandreaming, post: 11764481, member: 1850231"
It feels a little like coming up on a really good ‘E’, and not wanting to be bothered by small details, such as what my clit may or may not be doing. I literally do not want it to stop. I don’t have to do anything or think about any particular visual (like I sometimes have to do when receiving oral), it just an intense sensory experience. Perhaps it’s physiology specific?

That’s incredible. So it comes in waves and you can do it for a long time. Do you get really thirsty afterwards? I always do[/QUOTE]
Thirsty after what - sex? I don’t know, probably.

Prof_X

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Meanwhile, the strongest orgasms I ever had wear with my husband stimulating my anterior fornix with his penis. I have never experienced this with anyone else. In those cases, I had to be slightly numb, because stimulation to that area feels good, but also uncomfortable. The discomfort is enough to distract from the pleasure that would lead to climax."

For me, more powerful orgasms seem to depend upon my own mood and feelings, and the consistency of sensation caused by either myself or a partner, and the amount of time it takes to build up. An orgasm that crops up quickly, is always weaker than one that takes a long time to build. So for me, I have concluded that exploration that is varied and interesting has to take place for a while before a consistent pressure speed and rhythm is applied. Varied pleasant sensation leads to excitement, and then consistency leads to orgasm. I am too in the moment during masturbation or sexual play to test this theory."

Hello AlteredEgo - thanks for answering. I think that you make a really good point about the difference in desired stimulation during early build-up and right before orgasm. My wife also really likes to have an orgasm with stimulation of the anterior fornix (has to be fingers and preferably (her preference) she is face down - my penis does not get the angle right). But she is too sensitive during build-up to touch there. For build-up she prefers for me to stimulate her clit with one hand and to gently stretch or pull back on her vagina. She likes the stretch feeling and pressure on the perineum. Then when she is close to orgasm I switch to stimulating her anterior fornix (maybe 30-60 second before the orgasm). If I time it right, she squeezes her butt muscles and I can feel 2 rings of muscle squeeze my fingers inside and her vagina becomes like a tube. The g-spot bump sort of disappears and she wants me to keep fingers deep and push/tap/thrust around where I can feel her pelvis (4-5 in deep). That is more likely to cause a whopper than anything but other totally unrelated things also work sometimes. After whopper she wants me to keep my fingers inside and still for a while. She squeezes and gets little aftershocks.

If my timing is wrong, she gets over stimulated and has trouble cumming at all, much like you describe.

After the first she can have 1-2 more from missionary (always exactly the same angle, rhythm, pressure etc) if we start within 1-2 minutes of the first orgasm. Any deviation from script and she will not have another.

For partners - my wife has masterbated maybe 3-5 times in her life. She never tells me what she wants because she does not know and does not want to go find out and does not want to talk about what worked or did not afterwards. She says that talking about sex makes it unsexy and I have to accept her restrictions on my curiosity. So what I wrote is 23 years of trial and error.

Reading this makes me think that women's sexual responses are very complicated. I guess the 3x longer orgasm and multiples make up for the uncertainty in the journey

danic77

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
My wife never had an internal orgasm even with me at 1st
She would grind on my pelvic are or stomach to orgasm quickly then toss me off her.
But then I decided on not letting her do that and she thanked me and said the internal orgasm is incredible
She likes both but says she prefers internal and deep orgasm.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Meanwhile, the strongest orgasms I ever had wear with my husband stimulating my anterior fornix with his penis. I have never experienced this with anyone else. In those cases, I had to be slightly numb, because stimulation to that area feels good, but also uncomfortable. The discomfort is enough to distract from the pleasure that would lead to climax."

For me, more powerful orgasms seem to depend upon my own mood and feelings, and the consistency of sensation caused by either myself or a partner, and the amount of time it takes to build up. An orgasm that crops up quickly, is always weaker than one that takes a long time to build. So for me, I have concluded that exploration that is varied and interesting has to take place for a while before a consistent pressure speed and rhythm is applied. Varied pleasant sensation leads to excitement, and then consistency leads to orgasm. I am too in the moment during masturbation or sexual play to test this theory."

Hello AlteredEgo - thanks for answering. I think that you make a really good point about the difference in desired stimulation during early build-up and right before orgasm. My wife also really likes to have an orgasm with stimulation of the anterior fornix (has to be fingers and preferably (her preference) she is face down - my penis does not get the angle right). But she is too sensitive during build-up to touch there. For build-up she prefers for me to stimulate her clit with one hand and to gently stretch or pull back on her vagina. She likes the stretch feeling and pressure on the perineum. Then when she is close to orgasm I switch to stimulating her anterior fornix (maybe 30-60 second before the orgasm). If I time it right, she squeezes her butt muscles and I can feel 2 rings of muscle squeeze my fingers inside and her vagina becomes like a tube. The g-spot bump sort of disappears and she wants me to keep fingers deep and push/tap/thrust around where I can feel her pelvis (4-5 in deep). That is more likely to cause a whopper than anything but other totally unrelated things also work sometimes. After whopper she wants me to keep my fingers inside and still for a while. She squeezes and gets little aftershocks.

If my timing is wrong, she gets over stimulated and has trouble cumming at all, much like you describe.

After the first she can have 1-2 more from missionary (always exactly the same angle, rhythm, pressure etc) if we start within 1-2 minutes of the first orgasm. Any deviation from script and she will not have another.

For partners - my wife has masterbated maybe 3-5 times in her life. She never tells me what she wants because she does not know and does not want to go find out and does not want to talk about what worked or did not afterwards. She says that talking about sex makes it unsexy and I have to accept her restrictions on my curiosity. So what I wrote is 23 years of trial and error.

Reading this makes me think that women's sexual responses are very complicated. I guess the 3x longer orgasm and multiples make up for the uncertainty in the journey
I am not capable of multiple orgasm. Multiple orgasm requires that pleasure remains at a plateau. My body doesn't do that. After orgasm, further stimulation is either over-stimulating (which is either pain or ticklishness) or feels very nice, but is more soothing, than sexually exciting. My arousal completely fades and then rebuilds from scratch every time. I have a refractory period. I sometimes won't have a second orgasm even in a very long, satisfying session.

Everyone's sexuality and sexual pleasure is complicated! I have had many playmates, partners, lovers (literally scores) and no two of them have been alike. Their physical and emotional needs piled up in unique permutations, similar, but never quite the same. Some of them liked my analytical pillow talk. Others asked me to stop "over-thinking it". Some distracted me, I think as much to shut me up as to continue the festivities.

Reactions: ronin001

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s incredible. So it comes in waves and you can do it for a long time. Do you get really thirsty afterwards? I always do
Thirsty after what - sex? I don’t know, probably.[/QUOTE]
I believe she is asking you about gushing, squirting, ejaculation, or whatever you might like to consider it.

Reactions: ronin001

It’s a mix but usually if we’re having a quickie it’s me varying my strokes and either my thumb on her clit or her finger.

If not so quick then it can be an “inside one”.

Anal isn’t very frequent but when it is it’s very intense and very loud screaming.

She comes very quickly though always before me, which is absolutely fine by me.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
D

deleted814719

I'm not sure if my wife has ever had an orgasm strictly from penetration. And, we've been married for 43 years. When I help her reach orgasm, it is always with clitoral play using my fingers, tongue, and/or vibrator.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my personal perspective. I like to believe that I can help a woman achieve an orgasm, while I am fully clothed; or while she is fully / partially clothed; and certainly when we are to some degree nude.

Sex is not just about the in and out motion. There are a whole lot of super awsum activities to do.
I think of a woman's body as an amusement park; and I have been blessed by her with an all access pass.. I definitely want to ride the rollercoaster ; but I will ride the merry go round / visit the fun house / get wet on splash mountain / play whack a mole / throw balls at the bottles / squirt water in the clowns mouth / try my hands at the dunking booth / jump on the round about before i ride the roller coaster . Not to worry , I ride the roller coaster 2 or 3 times before I leave the park

Always hoping I will be invited back and given another unlimited access pass

2020-Park-Map-image-block2.jpg

D

deleted4696391

Personally, right now my sex life is mostly solo. I can achieve very satisfying clitoral orgasm using a wand (which tend to be stronger) or my finger tips (I get there faster). Penetrative sex is not much on my mind and I don’t use any toys that involve insertion. So, I think my natural tendency is to reach orgasm without penetration - this has been the case with most of my partners, where oral sex has been the most consistent route to orgasm. That being said, I have responded differently to different people. Some partners I never experienced penetrative orgasm with, and others it would be occasional - usually men who have taken their time I have had more success with for vaginal orgasm. A very few men have consistently brought me to orgasm with penetration (and yes, fond memories of those guys).

I will say, the strongest orgasms I have ever experienced was during a friends-with-benefits relationship many years ago and were vaginal. His penis did definitely factor into the equation - he was large and also extremely thick. He also was powerfully built with strong shoulders and a thick butt, and a very sexy personality. To some degree, that all came together for me mentally. But, there was one position he would fuck me in - with my butt up on a pillow and tummy down on the bed, and his arms wrapped around my shoulders with his face cheek to cheek with me. The orgasm I would have with him were nearly alarming. They were cascading, multiple orgasms which came on quickly and would begin almost like a pulse like I needed to pee. In few minutes my legs would be shaking and I would be screaming while coming. It was the intensity of the feeling from how he filled me combined with the dominance of the position which would create the chain reaction. However, there is also too much of a good thing and the experience was sometimes a bit frightening too.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am all over the place. I get my dailies from my hand mostly those are the quick before the morning shower ones. Not a lot of penetration.

If I have time to kill, I lay out a towel and bring out the toys and butt thingy. So...my rabbit I only really use the ears if you know what I mean but there is something in my butt.

When I am actually with a man I much prefer just regular dick. Depending on the guy obviously but I don't have much issue cumming just from fucking. For some reason I have always been shy about masturbation with someone watching unless they're naked too and then it's fine lol.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex with my first girlfriend mostly centered on me going down on her for 45 minutes at a time. It would usually take her about 10 minutes to reach her first orgasm... and I would just keep right on going...thru a short jittery phase where she felt overstimulated but then into a second orgasm that would take maybe 5 minutes... then the 3rd would occur in about 2 minutes, the a 4rth about 40 seconds later and they would keep coming closer and closer together until I had her body bucking in one long continuous orgasm that would just keep on rolling as long as I kept the tongue and fingers working.

After a half hour of continuous orgasm I would wind down... and she would be in another world- it would literally take her about 5 to 10 minutes just until she was aware of her surroundings and could speak.
God I miss that girl.

While first dating the woman who would become my first wife, she couldn't orgasm at all- or, more correctly, wouldn't, because she was too sexually repressed... It took me about 6 months of persistent sexual patience to get her to relax and trust enough that she began to be able to have orgasms... but she just could not take constant stimulation like my first love. She needed a refractory period between orgasms and felt fully satisfied after just 3 or 4. And she never had a vaginal orgasm from penetration.

My last relationship was with a woman who came often and hard from just about any kind of stimulation... from simply rubbing against my leg, to oral, to fingering... to penetration. She always came 3 or 4 times during penetration and she Always came longest and hardest as I did... her body sweetly shaking and shuddering for a full minute or 2 after I came.
On top of that ( so to speak ) She ALSO would orgasm whenever she pegged me... 2 or 3 times per session. I could feel that shudder in her hips as she was pounding me... which of course only made me love getting pegged all the more.

She was undoubtedly the most orgasmic woman I've ever been with.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex with my first girlfriend mostly centered on me going down on her for 45 minutes at a time. It would usually take her about 10 minutes to reach her first orgasm... and I would just keep right on going...thru a short jittery phase where she felt overstimulated but then into a second orgasm that would take maybe 5 minutes... then the 3rd would occur in about 2 minutes, the a 4rth about 40 seconds later and they would keep coming closer and closer together until I had her body bucking in one long continuous orgasm that would just keep on rolling as long as I kept the tongue and fingers working.

After a half hour of continuous orgasm I would wind down... and she would be in another world- it would literally take her about 5 to 10 minutes just until she was aware of her surroundings and could speak.
God I miss that girl.

While first dating the woman who would become my first wife, she couldn't orgasm at all- or, more correctly, wouldn't, because she was too sexually repressed... It took me about 6 months of persistent sexual patience to get her to relax and trust enough that she began to be able to have orgasms... but she just could not take constant stimulation like my first love. She needed a refractory period between orgasms and felt fully satisfied after just 3 or 4. And she never had a vaginal orgasm from penetration.

My last relationship was with a woman who came often and hard from just about any kind of stimulation... from simply rubbing against my leg, to oral, to fingering... to penetration. She always came 3 or 4 times during penetration and she Always came longest and hardest as I did... her body sweetly shaking and shuddering for a full minute or 2 after I came.
On top of that ( so to speak ) She ALSO would orgasm whenever she pegged me... 2 or 3 times per session. I could feel that shudder in her hips as she was pounding me... which of course only made me love getting pegged all the more.

She was undoubtedly the most orgasmic woman I've ever been with.
Good women

MartyHand40

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay so,
1st wife really enjoyed oral stimulation could get her cumming in 10 mins but would then have to change it up with a soft massage bum cheeks and top of her thighs til she'd cum again once she was proper relaxed id use the trigger 2 fingers inside her and my thumb on her clit hitting the g-spot and clit at the same time her orgasms would last minutes and at this point she would be squirting all over the place and this was before it was a thing that everyone liked or did (1st time it happened I lost my head i thought she was weeing on me) (my 1st time too) at that point she would insist on pleasuring me for as long as SHE wanted sometimes it would lead her to cum btw and she'd orgasm at least twice through sex her favorite positions to orgasm to were deep doggy and her riding me they were always leg and body shakers!!! When she was pregnant with both our kids she would say I could make her cum by breathing on her neck or catching me getting out the shower genuinely a sex pest but never had any play in a threesome or anything like that.
My wife now can cum with the trigger finger and oral but she really likes to cum sat on my cock within 2 mins of penetration she goes blind and deaf!!! And if we continue in that position she is constantly cumming so we switch up those positions im not gonna lie tho is nearly 2 yrs of being married our longest penetrative sex session has been 15 minutes with about 20 mins of foreplay everytime honestly she blows my mind and when we get them time I blow 2 or 3 loads in a couple of hours!!!

Reactions: merc41

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've enjoyed reading some of the responses. The fact that people can be open and unbashful about this kind of thing is one of the things I really like about this site and makes it worth putting up with all the absurdity here. And of course the take home here is people are different.
For me personally I feel like I am a little bit of an outlier in the sense that my orgasms are virtually exclusively by penetration. I don't know if my clit doesn't work right, or if its nerves are just more internal, but my orgasms are essentially like 99% by intercourse, the rest being a rare fingering achievement. For most of my adult life since I had my 1st orgasm, I've believed I'm a gspot girl because I have a sensitive spot that behaves an awful lot how I've read gspots behave. The only thing is while I certainly haven't measured, it feels a lot more like 5-6 inches back than the 2-3 inches that gspots are supposedly. It's really one of the reasons I enjoy if a guy is on the bigger side. More recently I've read about the deep spot/fornix and all that, and it got me wondering if that's really what's going on. The only thing is from what I can tell, the experience/sensation that I have is more similar to how other women seem to describe gspot orgasms than anything else. And while my spot feels semi-deep, its not all the way back. So really I'm not entirely sure what exactly it is, although at this point my leading theory is it is in fact my gspot, it's just that mine is further back. As I said everyone is different! Whatever it's called, I freaking love it :).

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've enjoyed reading some of the responses. The fact that people can be open and unbashful about this kind of thing is one of the things I really like about this site and makes it worth putting up with all the absurdity here. And of course the take home here is people are different.
For me personally I feel like I am a little bit of an outlier in the sense that my orgasms are virtually exclusively by penetration. I don't know if my clit doesn't work right, or if its nerves are just more internal, but my orgasms are essentially like 99% by intercourse, the rest being a rare fingering achievement. For most of my adult life since I had my 1st orgasm, I've believed I'm a gspot girl because I have a sensitive spot that behaves an awful lot how I've read gspots behave. The only thing is while I certainly haven't measured, it feels a lot more like 5-6 inches back than the 2-3 inches that gspots are supposedly. It's really one of the reasons I enjoy if a guy is on the bigger side. More recently I've read about the deep spot/fornix and all that, and it got me wondering if that's really what's going on. The only thing is from what I can tell, the experience/sensation that I have is more similar to how other women seem to describe gspot orgasms than anything else. And while my spot feels semi-deep, its not all the way back. So really I'm not entirely sure what exactly it is, although at this point my leading theory is it is in fact my gspot, it's just that mine is further back. As I said everyone is different! Whatever it's called, I freaking love it :).
I'm glad you are able to experience orgasms. Sometimes the female orgasm is elusive.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Nice to see you posting!

It's been quite awhile.

Reactions: MisterVIP