Colton underwood- american football player

i'm so happy Colton come out as gay.. but still got a lot question to ask about that.. before he is a star bachelor series.. he mentioned he still a virgin ( he is gay.. how he can hold so long LOL ) .. no girl know he is gay all that time ( in tv show ) ? .. i really hope he be happy afterward.. and wish that wasn't another comedy or scenario for some kinda "project"

His coming out isn’t about anyone but himself. We can judge him all day and talk shit and be bitchy but ultimately he walked out of the closet and that’s a huge deal.

Sure he used his fame and Hollywood used his cis white typical gay looks for a new show but who cares. Everyone will watch it which is why publicity stunts like well planned coming out stories happen. His fame will fade and he will likely end up on some lame bravo reality show ... what a life.

The funniest part of this was how so many girls thought it was sweet he was a virgin. Sure Mary now that he’s out does anyone think he’s a virgin? LOL

Ey8W1tQVoAMQSkC

oh god... Gus of COURSE. SHOCKING. He always has to jump in! You know what he wants.

Some hot pics to tide you guys over:

403b8b6d3977f2d60df0a6489211fb03.jpg

https://pics.[Banned website link. Please report this.]/Colton-Underwood-Feet-4817801.jpg

https://pics.[Banned website link. Please report this.]/Colton-Underwood-Feet-3988222.jpg
Hot and hairy :heart_eyes:

Those contestants must be feeling really stupid right now. They wasted their time and Cassies lol. I thought he would come out as bisexual.
Tbf, the only thing that doesn't make me feel too bad for them is that lbr, no one comes on a Hollywood reality dating show really looking for "love". You use it to get attention and possibly launch yourself to bigger things.

I understand congratulating him, coming out is hard and must have been super hard for someone like him who seems to have grown up in a religious, "machismo", sports background. But it's silly to act like there aren't some questionable bits about this too. You're a gay man struggling with your sexuality, but the platform to deal with these struggles was a public af reality dating show where you pick women? Come on now.