Colton underwood- american football player

Yeah, I’m on some different shit. I’m simply not here for the “get better and confront your misdeeds later but welcome to the club for now” shit. Especially since all that shit was incredibly recent. But, do you. The GMA interview came off like shameless self-promotion, especially since he announced his new show a few hours after. The dude isn’t interested in confronting past misdeeds or cleaning up his general nonsense. He’s interested in maintaining relevance. If he was interested in that the. he wouldn’t have done that interview to begin with or at least would have confronted some murky topics in it. He may be forced to in the future because social media is on his ass.

Those contestants must be feeling really stupid right now. They wasted their time and Cassies lol. I thought he would come out as bisexual.

I mean, even many people who know that they’re inherently bi still have romantic, sexual, affection, emotional commitment, relationship leanings. And if he was dealing with “confusions” reality TV isn’t the best way to confront that. So, even if he would have embraced a “bi” identity, he could still be a manipulator.

Reactions: faruqq
ANY NUDES?
No.

But there are a lot of hot shirtless pics :emoji_flushed:

9d460492737e76edadfdcedfc3ab08c2.png

https://pics.[Banned website link. Please report this.]/Colton-Underwood-Feet-4967875.jpg

Colton-Underwood-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Colton-Underwood-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Congrats to Colton on extending his 15 minutes of fame and finally graduating from that blank Grindr profile he’s been using to get dicked down in hotel rooms.

His new show is going to feature him dying his hair, painting a nail, and shedding a tear for the cameras before the season finale where he ends up dating that Queer Eye cooking twunk.

I’m going to wait and see what he does with his life before deciding if he’s a role model to the community. Too many gays are more than willing to welcome someone who hurts our causes just because he’s hot. We don’t need another Aaron Schock. And yeah, all the attention and praise he’s getting is a bit nauseating. Plenty of men struggle with who they are without going on a nationally broadcast dating show. He had options.

Your feelings are valid. I’m not even that happy for him TBH. I think it’s insanely fucked up that he went on 3 seasons of The Bachelor while lying about his identity. I think he’s a narcissist and possibly a sociopath. Imagine the disregard he must have had for all those women’s feelings, and to intentionally mislead the public about who he is as well. Fuck this guy, he is a douchebag.
Still wanna see his nudes tho
Exactly! He was too old to play confused. He even sought out that show to intentionally lie for fame. Was willing to go forward with a sham marriage probably get a kid involved in his deceit since he was selling that traditional Christian cookie-cutter lifestyle.Then when she dumped him likely after she had some proof that he was gay, he harassed her non-stop. This man needs to work on himself before I can even attempt to throw praise, because clearly he thinks very lowly of women. Will use them and likely others for his own gains. Everything else could have been excused, but once he started harassing his "ex" it became glaring that he needs to get his shit together.

He only came out on GMA for his Netflix show. Which is almost sad because we've had fearless guys like Michael Sam be upfront from the beginning. He was also attractive but wasn't getting even half of the support and well wishes that this stalker is getting. I don't know if it's a race thing is exhibit 10,0001 of W-M-privilege.

Whether the social topic is about race or one's sexuality, The Bachelor is the most transparently scripted show on television. Even Colton's famous fence leap was undoubtedly practiced in rehearsal numerous times, with cushions placed on the other side of the wall. The whole planet sensed Colton was gay from the moment he was introduced in Bachelor promos.

Notice when Colton walks to the wall (at 1:01) he suddenly emerges from complete darkness to a visibly lit area. As he approaches the wall it becomes increasingly brighter from fill-in light-- not a light on the video camera or his back would have been illuminated. At that point it looks as those there is a cut in the video, as-if "take 2" or take 3" was used in final editing. Perhaps he face planted or had a less clean jump in previous takes. In any event there was an entire production team present during filming of that scene, including medics in-case he twisted an ankle landing on the other side of the wall.

Reactions: leoingenium
Those contestants must be feeling really stupid right now. They wasted their time and Cassies lol. I thought he would come out as bisexual.
Not even. They don't go on that show to find love they go on for the screen time. Mission accomplished. He could rip off a face mask at the end and reveal himself to be a lizard, it wouldn't matter. It's time well spent because everyone involved gets exactly what they came for.

Do you guys think that some of you might be acting too angry and presumptuous?

There is no clear-cut path to coming out. Every single person is going to have vastly different experiences and struggles.

He had an extremely religious upbringing and was heavily involved in the sports world, a place rife with machismo and homophobia. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that that will really mess with your head.

I am not claiming that he is perfect or anything. He has issues like everyone else.

I’m just saying that maybe more kindness and less judgement would be a good thing.

You guys can disregard this message if you wish.

Do you guys think that some of you might be acting too angry and presumptuous?

There is no clear-cut path to coming out. Every single person is going to have vastly different experiences and struggles.

He had an extremely religious upbringing and was heavily involved in the sports world, a place rife with machismo and homophobia. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that that will really mess with your head.

I am not claiming that he is perfect or anything. He has issues like everyone else.

I’m just saying that maybe more kindness and less judgement would be a good thing.

You guys can disregard this message if you wish.
I was just about to type this. Thanks for having some empathy. If he is doing it for a cash grab and attention, so what? None of it really matters. I don't care for the special, so I won't watch it. But I do think he was struggling with himself for years and I pity him for that and I celebrate him coming to terms with himself

I was just about to type this. Thanks for having some empathy. If he is doing it for a cash grab and attention, so what? None of it really matters. I don't care for the special, so I won't watch it. But I do think he was struggling with himself for years and I pity him for that and I celebrate him coming to terms with himself
If anything, him coming out and receiving overwhelmingly positive reception means that it may make it easier for other people to come out. Especially for people who come from athletic and/or religious backgrounds.

That’s important.