Colton Wergin

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess he got his last thread deleted due to his mediocre as fuck Onlyfans content being posted on it.

But unfortunately for him, he can't stop us from talking about how his Onlyfans has shitty IG level pics on it, he scammed his followers within days of starting his account, he deletes critical comments and he block people who call him out on his BS.

So lets discuss Colton the Scammer here

I guess he got his last thread deleted due to his mediocre as fuck Onlyfans content being posted on it.

But unfortunately for him, he can't stop us from talking about how his Onlyfans has shitty IG level pics on it, he scammed his followers within days of starting his account, he deletes critical comments and he block people who call him out on his BS.

So lets discuss Colton the Scammer here
Wow is he really that bad ??

Reactions: Cptnativamerica
Wow is he really that bad ??

Probably one of the worst i've ever joined. For the whole month all he had was a 9 second video of him in a towel and 10 pics of him in underwear.

On the plus side though, I didn't tip him so at least I saved money unlike a few other of his subscribers.

Reactions: JG2018
Some bare ass shots

I bet if subscribers start drying up because he doesn't show dick, he would just stop using his Onlyfans rather then grow some balls and give them what they want.

Also don't post his content here, he'll get this thread deleted like he did his last.

Thanks! Do you know if he posts anything worth subscribing to?

its not worth it at all. his " nudes" are DM's that he sends out to everyone and you have to pay 48 dollars for a picture or a 3 sec video. the only thing close to showing his dick is him lowering his shorts and you can see a part of his dick. kinda not really anything exciting

Reactions: CMaster and ec222
its not worth it at all. his " nudes" are DM's that he sends out to everyone and you have to pay 48 dollars for a picture or a 3 sec video. the only thing close to showing his dick is him lowering his shorts and you can see a part of his dick. kinda not really anything exciting
Thanks for letting us know. Everyone says that was the case before and people like this rarely change their ways, unfortunately... Wouldn’t be surprised if his OF page disappears without warning pretty soon!

Reactions: CMaster
Thanks for letting us know. Everyone says that was the case before and people like this rarely change their ways, unfortunately... Wouldn’t be surprised if his OF page disappears without warning pretty soon!
i mean i can post what i have. but its not much a few pics you can see pubes and that is pretty much it lol

As nice as Colton is, his offer through OF of 45 USD for a 3 second BJ video is just absurd. The only good thing is that he seems to be heading in the right direction, or at least the direction that most people expect from that site.

As nice as Colton is, his offer through OF of 45 USD for a 3 second BJ video is just absurd. The only good thing is that he seems to be heading in the right direction, or at least the direction that most people expect from that site.
Was it a boy or a girl giving him a bj?

Reactions: deleted2071051