Cucked

Lady's have any of you cuckold your boy friend / husband and was his idea or yours?

Nope. When I was in a monogamous relationship, I was monogamous. When I was in a polyamorous relationship, everything was consensual and discussed with everyone. I'm happy with who I'm involved with now, I feel no need to be fucking anyone else or in an emotional/etc relationship with anyone else :redface:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mutual respect is very important to me. I need my partner to know that I admire him and marvel at how wonderful he is. I need to be thoroughly captivated by my man, or else, what's the point? No, I would never go behind his back, and if I did it would be a shameful secret, not something to be rubbed in his face.

I realize some folks have a happy, healthy relationship that involves the male being cuckolded by their female significant other.. I've known a couple. Not my thing, though. I'm not into humiliating anyone.

Reactions: Jamsion

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
cucked can mean a variety of things. sometimes it is as simple as "a wife that sleeps with men other than her husband". Then there are the extremes that usually are what people think of when hearing the word. (I personally detest the word.)

I have been there (slept with other men) but only with permission (and encouragement) from my husband. ONLY at his suggestion. I have several experiences and consider myself one of the lucky ones where the relationship didn't end in divorce.

I learned a lot of things but this is what is most important to me.

The experience just re-emphasized that I truly love my husband more than any other man on earth. Regardless of his size (and he is not very healthy in that department) he will always be my only true love. He still makes me cum. It was a fun experience at first for both of us.. when the fun ended for him, it was noticeable. And was very easy for me to decide to return to a monogamous relationship.

My husband never, ever "cleaned up" or watched while playing in a corner, nor was he ever verbally humiliated by me or any of the very respectful men. It was a very odd experience and one I would have never dreamed that I would participate in prior to.

I would have been one of the women here who would have said.. NO WAY JOSE! But it did happen, we have no regrets, and somehow we are closer than ever before. I never lost respect for him.

For the record... whenever I see guys that say "what can I do to get my wife into cucking me or sleeping with other men" I try to discourage it. Your relationship WILL change. Most times for the worst. I was lucky . I know this doesn't happen often.

Last edited:

When I think of cuckold relationships, it tends to play pretty heavily into the humiliation/lack of satisfaction with the primary partner. An open relationship, even if it's one sided, is just that. And an entirely different thing altogether To me, anyway :tongue:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I think of cuckold relationships, it tends to play pretty heavily into the humiliation/lack of satisfaction with the primary partner. An open relationship, even if it's one sided, is just that. And an entirely different thing altogether To me, anyway :tongue:

This is true, Fade, and honestly, what I thought we'd had (open, b/c I was never dissatisfied with him) ... up until the time when my husband admitted that he was a bit cucked. Humiliation was there, just unspoken. When we would have sex, he would want to focus on the "big dicks". It was all fun at first. I knew it turned him on and he knew it turned me on. But then, I realized it was beginning to become more serious. He would not have sex with me unless I was either about to meet up or had met up with someone.

When I realized there was a pattern, I asked him about it and he admitted that it really turned him on in a strange way. (this is when I began to get disinterested). I felt like he was more focused on the "fun" than "me". There were some tough times. There were long, long periods of erectile dysfunction...and no sex at all.

Long story short. We are much better on the other side of the relationship. Since I have stopped, we are having sex much (!!) more often and we are both more relaxed.

Long story short. We are much better on the other side of the relationship. Since I have stopped, we are having sex much (!!) more often and we are both more relaxed.

Hurray for sex and happiness and relaxation!

Reactions: JD4472

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a bf in college who was really into the idea of it but at the time I was totally turned off by it. After discussing the situation with Betty and others here, I find it more appealing if both partners are on board, but my hubby would never go for it and fortunately, he is very responsive to my needs in the bedroom, so no need to even discuss it with him. LoL

Reactions: CarlaM

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the replys it started with a cuck but now it's more of a threesome I've found that now what I have to deal with is being that I am cut and he is black and not cut I'm wider but he is longer by a couple of inches she,s never had a uncut black guy before so what she says is that when he goes in it so smooth and when he,s thrusting deep it feels so good with no discomfort and she orgasms more with him. My worry is she keeps asking for him more than me and this will end what we had in the beginning and Im afraid if ask her to stop inviting him over that will be the end even tho I love her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't you read any book, or do any kind of research before you jusadd such a dramatic alteration to your relationship? I mean... you are describing one of the more common outcomes.

Nah, no one is that silly. You're trying to jerk off to this thread, aren't you?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my thing.

When my ex and I were dating he always pushed me to dress more provocatively, almost slutty. He would ask if my neckline went any lower, or if I would swing my hips a bit more when I walked. I finally asked if he wanted to make others jealous or did he want me to sleep with them?

He asked me what would happen if I did. I told him that I would be dating them instead.

We never talked about the subject again, but that never stopped him from trying to strip me in front of his friends.

Intimate partnership is a category that only fits two people in my little catalog.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the replys it started with a cuck but now it's more of a threesome I've found that now what I have to deal with is being that I am cut and he is black and not cut I'm wider but he is longer by a couple of inches she,s never had a uncut black guy before so what she says is that when he goes in it so smooth and when he,s thrusting deep it feels so good with no discomfort and she orgasms more with him. My worry is she keeps asking for him more than me and this will end what we had in the beginning and Im afraid if ask her to stop inviting him over that will be the end even tho I love her.

This is how it ends most all the time, from what I've heard (and talked to others on here and other sites.)

You are in a sad condition. Like I said. I was lucky. I love my husband and nothing can sway that.

I am interested in finding out how it started. Was the cucking YOUR idea at first? or did you find her messing around on you and decided to let her cuck you rather than leave her.? (for the record, I never messed around on my husband, nor did I ever consider it. We looked at this as a "sexperiment" to begin with.)

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I would never be involved with a man (doormat) lacking such confidence he'd choose to be submissive to another male. Total turn off to the point the very idea creeps me out.

:::Shudder:::

Keep your worm-men I like my guys with a backbone.

This is from my blog here on LPSG. I hope it gives another perspective; if for nothing else but to reinforce that none of us have walked in each other's shoes. Live and let live.

We hear all kinds of stories regarding the subculture of cuckolding. Most of the time you can guarantee those stories are fiction from the mind of a wanna-be. One of several give-aways, is that phony stories tend to lack any of the hardships that sometimes exist regarding this lifestyle, or life in general. Our story is the exception to the rule. It's real and not close to being all roses.

My husband and i have been together for over 20 years. When we first met, he was quite the cocksman while working as a bartender at a very popular nightclub in Wash DC, and I was quite the ethical and happy slut.

One late afternoon early in our relationship I came to his bar while he was setting up and told him I was going over to a classmate's apt to blow him. He looked stunned, but suddenly smiled, letting me know it was okay. He had never been cuckolded before, nevermind we didn't even know the term cuckolding existed, what it meant, or that that's what we were engaged in.

He admitted to me that night - after some mind-blowing sex - that it really turned him on.

For the next few years we played like this a handful of times. I was a bit conflicted about it and wasn't totally comfortable letting him watch of telling him all the juicy details. In turn, that made him feel it was more like cheating, so we kept the play to a minimum.

Marriage, kids, and life happened thus by the late '90s we put our extramarital dalliances far out of mind for almost a decade.

Fast forward to a few years ago. In the prime of my husband's life he was diagnosed with terminal spinal cancer. I'll save you the sad and scary details, and instead will just say that he beat the prognosis and is here alive and well. With that said, he's only okay until his next MRI. We know and respect that his remission could change for the worst, instantly.

He can walk, drive and can still satisfy me sexually and vice versa - plus he's my best friend and soulmate - but the cancer did leave him with some sexual performance issues. However, instead of letting these issues be a negative, we turned our situation on its head and dove headfirst into the cuckold lifestyle.

My cuck has always been a masochist, even before we met, so the idea of using humiliation and angst to turn him on was a no-brainer. It also turns me on to be somewhat of a mental and physical sadist towards him even though it's not my nature. If he didn't enjoy it, it would be a total turn-off for me.

We do a lot of physical SM play when we're alone thus part of our scenes also include me being cruel to him verbally, i.e. letting him know how inadequate he is; calling out his limitations and insecurities in a very honest and direct way while reminding him about all the young hung cock I crave and get. I allow him to watch and video sometimes, but not all the time, which is an enhancement for him in terms of being humiliated and denied, while also allowing me to really let go sexually without him around.

Everyone loves my hubby when they meet him because he's not the "creeper" type and is very dynamic and good looking. He's straight, and we don't engaged in any bi or sissy play with my Bulls. However, a Bull can dictate what is going to happen before a play date and during, and my husband has no say. My husband has to endure watching my bulls dominate and use me, and he's allowed no input as to the actions my Bulls take. I do what they say and I ignore my cuck's feelings and needs. When we play, my Bulls own me and use my holes as they see fit.

When I play alone, I will sometimes make him clean me when I return home. It isn't that he's into my Bulls' cum, rather it's extremely humiliating and taboo for him, thus it's the rush of the scene and the humiliation that is exciting for the both of us. I will usually sit on his face and masturbate while I make him clean my used ass or pussy.

He is always present for the first date for safety reasons, plus I like him watching me...sometimes.

I'm currently looking for a full-time hung master who is attractive and who would literally control my holes 24/7, dominating me and dictating who I can and cannot play with; taking away any and all control of my sexuality from me or my cuck hubby. Yes we're freaks.

This lifestyle sub-culture is not for everyone. There are a lot of emotional dynamics that you must be prepared to deal with. Constant communication is important. Your family and marriage comes first, therefore you must be able to put the lifestyle on pause, or even away for good, if it means that's what's best for your relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: