Cucked

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank you milfinoh for posting this. I totally agree with your bolded statement. It is easy to say what you'd "never" do or live with.... until it happens to you and you are really forced to make a decision. True love is always the trump card, regardless of the situation.

Though my situation is/was different from yours there are similarities. One of the differences is that I didn't even find out about my husband's desire to be cucked until after we'd been together for nearly 30 yrs. And I wasn't about to throw away a near-perfect relationship just because of one sexual variation/issue. Did this make me see him as "less of a man"? Hell, no! What I did realize what that this man loves me more than anything, and he is confident (yes confident) enough in our relationship to allow other men the opportunity to experience what he has had all these years. (not bragging, his words.)

I rarely ever talk openly about our down-side but if you follow some of my other threads, you can see some of our rough spots.

Thank you for sharing so openly!

Last edited:

Beautifully stated Betty.

I also think we evolve or even regress in our wants, needs and morality as we age. It's understandable, that for most, especially with our societal mores, that consensual cuckolding would seem un-natural. However, if the statistics are correct; that 20-30% of spouses have cheated or do cheat, to me that is un-natural and unhealthy.

How wonderful is it, that we have husbands like you stated, who love us enough and enjoy seeing us explore and enjoy our sexuality (sometimes new found sexuality) that they give their consent which allows us to take control of our wants and desires without having to suppress them. This of course does not mean that anything goes, or that we disregard their insecurities if and when they arise, or that it's not an equal lifestyle decision.

Lastly, I would quit the lifestyle immediately if my husband didn't enjoy it. A big part of my enjoyment is knowing he enjoys it. Without that dynamic, it becomes too complicated and IMO is nothing more than cheating with your spouse knowing about it. Couples who engage in this lifestyle should also take some extended breaks IMO. It's easy to get burned out and / or lose perspective.

Reactions: Sarainsandiego

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lastly, I would quit the lifestyle immediately if my husband didn't enjoy it. A big part of my enjoyment is knowing he enjoys it. Without that dynamic, it becomes too complicated and IMO is nothing more than cheating with your spouse knowing about it. Couples who engage in this lifestyle should also take some extended breaks IMO. It's easy to get burned out and / or lose perspective.

THIS is exactly why I quit. And I/we have no regrets... past, present or future. :smile:

It's always good to find that you're not alone in the world.

Chromechains

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WE have played with the idea. I fly solo and am a Hotwife so he gets sloppy seconds every so often. while I haven't found a guy to really rock my world (yet) we talk about it. I would like to do a trial of cuckholding, cock cage and all.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Update my gal has learned to enjoy both of us at the same time and this has changed the way she thinks about our black friend with me in her butt and him in her vagina she is orgasming all the time and the felling of my cock rubbing on his and our nuts hitting together gives me more pleasure than I ever thought possible. I have also sucked him and taken him in my butt as she watches and she says its the hottest thing she has ever seen. I guess everything worked out in the end no pun intended.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On the contrary I support my husband in bulling other couples, my role can vary but I enjoy it greatly. the whole senario doesn't have to only involve 2 or 3 people, as a rule I'll be Dom to the cucked husband, humiliating and teasing while my hubby concentrates more on his woman.

Could not have said it any better.

Reactions: BetterFuture

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Betty and milfinoh! I would have never thought about doing anything like this and I even thought my husband was out of his mind crazy when he suggested it was his biggest fantasy. It has been a lot of fun for both of us and even though somethings that originally turned me off is now something I’m glad we tried. I don’t think it’s for everyone though, and probably not for us when we were younger.