Daniel Greene (book Youtuber)

I don't wanna post the full version of this if it isn't him, so I'll post the full thing if anyone has evidence of him owning the hoodie shown here. The cowlick pattern looks fairly identical, hard to tell....
Thinking the hoodie-picture might be Josha but I'm thinking both could very well be Daniel. I recognize the hoodie but couldn't find it when skilling his Instagram. But I'm sure it might be his.

But I did find some nice thigh-stuff when looking for a picture with that hoodie.
Old picture, almost 2 years ago.
Snapinsta.app_296806380_165142566028269_8400061066276010746_n_1080.jpg
 
Thinking the hoodie-picture might be Josha but I'm thinking both could very well be Daniel. I recognize the hoodie but couldn't find it when skilling his Instagram. But I'm sure it might be his.

But I did find some nice thigh-stuff when looking for a picture with that hoodie.
Old picture, almost 2 years ago.
View attachment 150103531
he is the PERFECT thiccness for me
 
Yep, you're right.

Now see, it's good I didn't slap it on here as if I knew it was Dan.
now i know butts and Zach’s isnt that big, how big is the one in the pic? Becauss Daniel’s is quite full and plump
 
Apparently Daniel is being accused of sexual assault while on a trip with a good (female) friend.
Not seen the YouTube-video linked in the Reddit-thread but according to the comments she describes the sexual assault quite vividly so I guess avoid that if that stuff triggers you.
Supposedly he's also been a D-bag to his fiancé and cheating on her repeatedly if I've understood things correctly (but no mention if it's with guys or gals).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.