David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

I heard elsewhere that Emma Mackey had got the part
That was the rumor before because she got a call back/second audition. But it's confirmed that Rachel Brosnahan got the part now, and she's a much better choice, imo (even though I wanted a slightly older Lois)

Totally doable , let's just remember Henry body before Superman.View attachment 100208991View attachment 100208981
The first thing I saw Cavill in was The Tudors. He was already a big dude by then. He started acting in 2001, so it took him 5-6 years at most to get to where he was and is today.

Let’s see if David Corenswet can pull a Christian Bale and bulk up real fast like he did in between filming The Machinist and Batman Begins. It still baffles me how Bale was able to achieve gaining all that weight and muscle so fast. Hollywood trainers must be paid extremely well.

Finally! He'll make a great Superman, that's for sure! But would've been a right and innovative idea to make Supeman a gay or at least bi character and not to cast a weary Mrs. Maisel for his partner but a man... maybe called Louis Lane... yes, the name sounds also lame, but the writers maybe could've worked the name-thing out.
But I'm very happy for him... and also for us. ;-)
the outcry?! I don't think Warner Bros wants more trouble/controversy especially after how Ezra Miller's Flash was a flop

The first thing I saw Cavill in was The Tudors. He was already a big dude by then. He started acting in 2001, so it took him 5-6 years at most to get to where he was and is today.

Let’s see if David Corenswet can pull a Christian Bale and bulk up real fast like he did in between filming The Machinist and Batman Begins. It still baffles me how Bale was able to achieve gaining all that weight and muscle so fast. Hollywood trainers must be paid extremely well.
Well paid and provide the best steroids

A gay/bi Superman would be a controversy? I hope not.
Superman's son is bi, and people lost their shit over. There would definitely be controversy.