David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

Idk why but it's kinda comforting knowing the next Superman is an all American boy.

Thought I think I would have preferred they kept Cavill. It wasn't his fault, it was Zach Snyder's fault. Though Cavill did have trouble hanging onto his accent

A gay/bi Superman would be a controversy? I hope not.
Superman will not be explicitly bi. But i do hope they give him and the villain a little homoerotic undertone. Especially with Alexander Skarsgard rumored to be Lex Luthor. That would be so hot

Even before the pandemic, there were rumors that he'd be the next Superman. Back then it was dismissed as idle gossip even though it was mentioned in the press. I'm stoked for him. Love him in Ryan Murphy's The Politician and Hollywood.

Well that's a hefty package.

I lightened and blew up the image, otherwise no manipulation.

Remember this guy is 6'4, an inch taller than Chris Hemsworth.

Hemsworth never showed anything more than the slightest bulge until that workout video the other week - when he was sweaty, had the blood pumping and was likely sporting a semi,

Whereas this is Corenswet's bulge AFTER he's been in cold ocean water for god knows how long filming.

Granted that angle/timing of the shot where he's moving means its on full display, but even so - if this is his version of 'shrinkage', when warm and hard that dick must just shred people.

crotch.jpg

This guy went to a top performing arts school, The Juilliard School. The same as Christopher Reeves. So this has potential to be the best acted Superman movie since the Reeves one. Hopefully the script is good. Great choice.

This guy went to a top performing arts school, The Juilliard School. The same as Christopher Reeves. So this has potential to be the best acted Superman movie since the Reeves one. Hopefully the script is good. Great choice.

Good point, but there are countless working actors who have attended The Juilliard School. Many of them are not stars. Many more of them you’ve never heard of because they primarily work on stage plays. My point is, it means very little when it comes to casting. Whatever panache it might’ve had decades ago no longer applies today. David will do fine with or without his pedigree.