David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

I’m confused because his dick did not look that big in Hollywood but it looks massive in those beach pics View attachment 100317401
That tight underwear may over-support his dong but just LOOK at the size of him compared to the door and chandelier like fuck

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
He looks like Superman. They all look like Superman. Routh and Welling. Reeves. All these men look the same.

Yes, they are all white, with dark hair and an amazing body and face but I can only jerk off to Corenswet and Welling. So, I guess, they don't look the same in every aspect and, as I mentioned, every actor brings a different approach to the role. And I think we'll see exactly that when the movie comes out in 2025. Till then, we can only speculate and wait for leaked pics from the set.

I lightened and blew up the image, otherwise no manipulation.

Remember this guy is 6'4, an inch taller than Chris Hemsworth.

Hemsworth never showed anything more than the slightest bulge until that workout video the other week - when he was sweaty, had the blood pumping and was likely sporting a semi,

Whereas this is Corenswet's bulge AFTER he's been in cold ocean water for god knows how long filming.

Granted that angle/timing of the shot where he's moving means its on full display, but even so - if this is his version of 'shrinkage', when warm and hard that dick must just shred people.

View attachment 100260831
What pic of chris hemsworth? Could you send it pls lol

Reactions: AndroidNyne79
After one day I'm already tired of the comparison of David Corenswet and Henry Cavill in social media.
I understand why people are obsessed with that whole Superman-thing, but Henry had his time and the world keeps spinning. David will bring a new interesting approach to the role, as did Henry years ago.
Can't wait for David in that Superman-suit, masculine, strong and also goodlooking and kind.
At least David can act

OK folks serious HONEST question and HONEST answer here. I am a Corenswet fan obviously why I am here and yes he's hot. Besides him being HOT and getting to see him on screen as Superman, DO WE THINK he is going to be able to pull it off ( for the record im not in the Yes or No camp I just want opinions). I do think Cavill was the best thing DC had going for them and he did in my opinion make a great superman. What we know about David though acting, appeal, charisma etc. do we think he will ACTUALLY be able to take DC to the next level? Remember it's a reason this movie is the first movie in the reset for the reason Superman will be essential to the new DCU and has to stick the landing. He needs to essentially be the Tony Stark of DC and have that same charisma. DC really can't afford right now to be rolling the dice this HAS to work or they are fucked. Put all your sexy feeling for him aside and let me know your thoughts. Im curious because I've seen some people excited and others have been like I dunno but we will see. Fire away ....

Reactions: mattthebruinsfan
Haven't seen anything with Dave yet, but I haven't read anywhere he's a talentless actor or smth like that. You fans know better if he can do a good job or no, but I trust James Gunn since there have been no miscasts in his previous CBMs

Haven't seen anything with Dave yet, but I haven't read anywhere he's a talentless actor or smth like that. You fans know better if he can do a good job or no, but I trust James Gunn since there have been no miscasts in his previous CBMs
And it's not like being in a superhero movie requires that much acting skills. I don't think there's a 5 page emotional monologue waiting for him anywhere in the script. Especially with Superman, a key trait of Superman is always how bland his personality is

And it's not like being in a superhero movie requires that much acting skills. I don't think there's a 5 page emotional monologue waiting for him anywhere in the script. Especially with Superman, a key trait of Superman is always how bland his personality is
You ever seen a James Gunn CBM?

Reactions: Lazyswan
Superman isn't really a demanding role. It is expected of him to look pretty, dashing and heroic in costume while all sorts of shit is going down around him.

But with the fuck-all money he gets from Superman, he can get to pick some really cool and edgy roles that may be way more challenging and demanding.