Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I can say is practice, I started on toys when I was .... 18 .... lol worked my way up to a John Holmes UR3 by the time I was 28. I've since backed off the super big toys, as I doubt I'll ever find a real one that big.

A nice silicone dildo like the Nabini 12" (8" insertable) is a great toy. You can use it daily and it holds up. A good gel water based lube or coconut oil (you'll need lots of it to start) I have a video in my albums of me using it.

No pain - no deep throat lol

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
For those that can, how did you learn? I have met two new married friends, both members of the 8"+ club, I'd like to deepthroat but I gag easily. Any advice on training to take them balls deep - seems really hot for both men.

Ha! Can't wait to read the responses
I've had a few, semi work related, look but don't touch teases, push the envelope.
Joke & brag about being deep throated by a gay dude

& I thought to myself,man what if push came to shove & I've been outta commission for so long, I fall short.

Need to brush up.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it is easier for some guys than others. I have a very little gag reflex.

My first time that was not the goal but had a much older gentleman who was in control and directing what he wanted.

Like a couple of others said, once he was in position and started he just kept forcing it deeper and deeper until he was balls deep. I was basically pinned down and he was not taking no for an answer. I actually relaxed pretty quick and that is when the real slamming began.

He cum. Left me rock hard and he got dressed and said thanks as he left, lol.
I need to meet you and feed you a load or more.

girth000

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an experienced cocksucker, try to relax and work your way up to (or down to) the balls one inch at a time. Don't be embarrassed with gagging; some with monster cocks will smile, appreciate your fine effort sucking their massive cocks, and cum harder and stronger knowing you are struggling sucking their lengthy and girthy cocks down to the balls :)

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an experienced cocksucker, try to relax and work your way up to (or down to) the balls one inch at a time. Don't be embarrassed with gagging; some with monster cocks will smile, appreciate your fine effort sucking their massive cocks, and cum harder and stronger knowing you are struggling sucking their lengthy and girthy cocks down to the balls :)
Showing a little gag and struggling to get all the cock in your mouth is an excellent way to compliment your feeder.

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Showing a little gag and struggling to get all the cock in your mouth is an excellent way to compliment your feeder.
The bigger guys I've gone down on have all enjoyed when I struggle and gag on it. They find it hot and I kind of do too. :yum

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I learned how because the guys held my head on their dicks and really fucked my mouth Forcing it all the way in and down my throat.
It is how i sucked a 7" cock of my suck buddy. Laying on my back, with my head over the edge of my bed. He held my head tight and after lubricating his cock with my saliva, he forced his cock into my throat balls deep. Held it a few seconds and pulled back. And after i could breath again, he thrusted his cock again into my throat. He did this a few times. And i started to get used to it, without gagging.
He then fucked my mouth not that deep until he almost was at the point of no return. He asked if he could shoot his load deep in my throat and i said yes. I sucked his cock and he thrusted his cock deep into my throat and shot his cum.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a really strong gag reflex, which relates to a medical problem but my partner who is about 6 3/4" complements me on my ability to deep throat him. Not sure how I achieved it except practice.

I just take my time and work down his cock and if I feel my throat going a bit then I pull out and just kiss or lick his shaft until it's calmed down. I set the speed and depth: facefucking me is most certainly off the agenda! It's my pet hate because it's a sure fire way of getting me to dry-retch.

Reactions: Mister2101

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i will tell you how i learned to suck on a bigger dick-- and how to deepthroat it--i will say i am lucky to state i have no gag reflex--so theres times id try to deepthroat a dick and couldnt because the dick would hit the back of my throat--i would go for days with a sore throat---from where i tried to force the dick to get past the area where your gag reflex is--

finally this guy--he was bisexual as well--says he watches women as they suck his dick--so he will tell me what they do---first suck the head for a few then take so much in mouth suck it--then take tongue and mouth lick and get the shaft f the dick really wet- to the base of the cock---- then hold the cock at base with one hand then start sucking it again--as take more of the cock in mouth it slides pack back of throat and keeps on going--i did what he told me and to my surprise and his--it worked as i swallowed his dick to the base---it was where the entire shaft was wet-- let the cock go in--

for guys with gag reflexes----suck on ice alot it cools the area your gag reflex is--then once work it down throat-and gets warm it shouldnt be an issue as the muscles in your throat has already let it go through

chloraseptic sore throat medicine---squirt back of throat good--let go until feels numb then give it a try===

last but not least---its all about trusting whoever you are going to be sucking--if you cant trust him then you arent going to relax enough to let things happen

these guys that say they let the guy hold their head as the guys shoved his dick down their throat-dont do that---it could do damage to throat--- and you are there to enjoy it not get hurt by it

if you cant deepthroat his big dick--then dont do it--if he fucks you and you love it--then he just get his pleasure fucking you

remember its your body your mouth--if dont want to hurt yourself trying--then say no

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've got a really strong gag reflex, which relates to a medical problem but my partner who is about 6 3/4" complements me on my ability to deep throat him. Not sure how I achieved it except practice.

I just take my time and work down his cock and if I feel my throat going a bit then I pull out and just kiss or lick his shaft until it's calmed down. I set the speed and depth: facefucking me is most certainly off the agenda! It's my pet hate because it's a sure fire way of getting me to dry-retch.
down over rule face fucking you--if he wants to do it--then there is slow fucking at first--its all about trust--and if you see you can trust your partner-- this will help you relax--- you being relaxed and able to trust him--in time you can let it happen

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock