Deepthroat Training?

gcs2718

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
'Jizz' the cum scented lube by Master Series - doesn't tastes exactly like cum but close and tastes very good. Great for covering up the silicone taste that some dildos have. Also makes it seem more like the real thing. Tasting it all over a big toy as it slides into my throat makes me hard as hell.

Another tip for deep throating is to swallow as the cock is entering your throat, to help defeat the gag reflex.

twinkiebtm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Small Dildo who is not inferior in size of 6.5”/16.5cm and is also not too thick, will make it easier to learn.

Okay, so of course anyone who read this part got confused, it’s very contradicting. I did not mean to write the “not” before “inferior”. :joy:

UPDATE:
Today I did it again and per the last comment, they suggested I could try to “swallow” as I am taking in the dick to make it easier. So I did…

I started for like 20 minutes and it went down smoother than two days ago. When I started swallowing down like suggested, it slid right in and I took the full 8”/20cm Dildo down my throat, it was crazy, but at some point I noticed I went way too quick with it. When going down (since I am not used to it), I noticed my saliva being a bit red… I immediately stopped, will let my throat rest for a week since we do not want to get an infection down there.

I did not gag and if I did it was because of it being a bit big/unpleasant and being all the way in. I mean, it’s a hard Dildo. The real deal would have felt less hard down my throat I am sure! Also tried to avoid my teeth touching the Dildo, it’s really hard since of the size but I feel like I am ready to take any dick size from now on . Typing this is really turning me on badly.

I am very proud of myself for being able to deepthroat that far and pushing myself to do it good. Even if I am planning on giving it a rest, if tonight I get horny, I might open up Grindr and try to find someone to try my new profound passion on!

Rest assure I will keep you guys updated on any new founds and experiences!

- The bottom who is training to be the best(!?) in giving head

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am p
Okay, so of course anyone who read this part got confused, it’s very contradicting. I did not mean to write the “not” before “inferior”. :joy:

UPDATE:
Today I did it again and per the last comment, they suggested I could try to “swallow” as I am taking in the dick to make it easier. So I did…

I started for like 20 minutes and it went down smoother than two days ago. When I started swallowing down like suggested, it slid right in and I took the full 8”/20cm Dildo down my throat, it was crazy, but at some point I noticed I went way too quick with it. When going down (since I am not used to it), I noticed my saliva being a bit red… I immediately stopped, will let my throat rest for a week since we do not want to get an infection down there.

I did not gag and if I did it was because of it being a bit big/unpleasant and being all the way in. I mean, it’s a hard Dildo. The real deal would have felt less hard down my throat I am sure! Also tried to avoid my teeth touching the Dildo, it’s really hard since of the size but I feel like I am ready to take any dick size from now on . Typing this is really turning me on badly.

I am very proud of myself for being able to deepthroat that far and pushing myself to do it good. Even if I am planning on giving it a rest, if tonight I get horny, I might open up Grindr and try to find someone to try my new profound passion on!

I am proud of you for working so hard on becoming an expert cocksucker. It will pay off for you in the future. I wish I could see you work on that dildo and of course I wish I could watch you suck a real cock into the future!

gcs2718

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

UPDATE:

Please keep us informed if you get lucky. I love true cocksucking stories with lots of detail. Good luck with your deep throating. It's such a fucking turn on when you swallow a guy to the balls and he gasps and moans as you feel him in your throat.

twinkiebtm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please keep us informed if you get lucky. I love true cocksucking stories with lots of detail. Good luck with your deep throating. It's such a fucking turn on when you swallow a guy to the balls and he gasps and moans as you feel him in your throat.
I am GLAD you love my stories, rest assured, they will keep on coming.

In the meantime, for anyone wondering, stay hydrated and if you are learning to deepthroat, do it on your own time and with someone you trust and feel safe communicating with!

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am GLAD you love my stories, rest assured, they will keep on coming.

In the meantime, for anyone wondering, stay hydrated and if you are learning to deepthroat, do it on your own time and with someone you trust and feel safe communicating with!
Wish we could join forces and kneel beside each other!!

D

deleted22286891

I remember my first time well. I really wanted it. I took to Cock like a duck takes to water. I couldn’t get enough. I had to have it all, and he let me.
I think desire played an important part in my development.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With determination and practice, I became better at deepthroating some monster cocks. I enjoyed learning as they trained and demanded a quick learning curve.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those that can, how did you learn? I have met two new married friends, both members of the 8"+ club, I'd like to deepthroat but I gag easily. Any advice on training to take them balls deep - seems really hot for both men.
Training is about roles, control, dominance.

But it’s also about empathy , pace, awareness.

I’ve fed miles of cock to willing cocksuckers, it helps I can control my hardness (somewhat—lol)

I seem able to help them learn how to swallow/inhale a somewhat turgid, limber cock.

And throw in the occasional ‘twitch’ pulse, flex as they start getting accustomed to it.

Long live cocksuckers!

D

deleted22324291

I've throated 8"+ cock a few times, the biggest being over 10". No big secret here, my experience has been pretty similar to what others have shared... being with a dominant man who wants to see you suck the entire thing and will hold your head, push you further, and keep you going - in a respectful and sexy way - is the best way to learn. Having a few experiences like that and being comfortable enough with a big dick to make the attempt and choke and gag your way to success is the way man! Finally getting that entire cock down is a pretty fucking amazing feeling and drives any big dicked stud wild.