Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

D

deleted18940951

No, I never really got the sex talk from either one of my parents. I was left to explore my sexuality alone and was very confused and felt guilt about it.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, I never really got the sex talk from either one of my parents. I was left to explore my sexuality alone and was very confused and felt guilt about it.
Thats too bad, my parents were very open and home nudists, so we got to talk about it and see things firsthand. I raised my boys the same way, wanted them to feel comfortable around others nude.

Sneaker1st

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thats too bad, my parents were very open and home nudists, so we got to talk about it and see things firsthand. I raised my boys the same way, wanted them to feel comfortable around others nude.
Same here

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a question, did he circumcise you at birth? Stupid doctor Kellogg pushed circumcision in America because he though it would stop Boys from jerking off and going blind. I’m sure many parents believed this.
I feel the same way, you don’t see many European countries doing this as much in the USA.

but if tge doctor wasn’t circumcised I bet the fucken bastard had many pleasures of masterbating with his foreskin!

Gomez02

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No. Talking about sex with my family is very awkward even though they’ve caught me jerking off but I have accidentally caught my father jerking off a few times when I was young and him the same with me growing up. When that happened, we act like nothing happened and move on

audience99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I caught my dad jerking off. It was a naked house ( he lived alone) so the nudity wasn’t surprising. He was cool about it. Asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing. I had been playing with cock at that point but I did so by humping my bed. It never occurred to me to wrap my hand around it. I also thought I was the only person in the world who did it so I was surprised that all men played with their penises. When he told me that women did it too, my mind was blown lol! I’m grateful that it wasn’t a moment of shame. And I was happy to learn how to jerk off like a man.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I caught my dad jerking off. It was a naked house ( he lived alone) so the nudity wasn’t surprising. He was cool about it. Asked me if I had any questions about what he was doing. I had been playing with cock at that point but I did so by humping my bed. It never occurred to me to wrap my hand around it. I also thought I was the only person in the world who did it so I was surprised that all men played with their penises. When he told me that women did it too, my mind was blown lol! I’m grateful that it wasn’t a moment of shame. And I was happy to learn how to jerk off like a man.
How did your dad's penis look ?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No one said anything to me about it but i caught my brother jacking off and couldnt beleive how big his penis was and that guys actually did that , i heard boys in school talking about and my friends talked about it so one night i did it and have never looked back lol

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Same, I caught my dad to and it turned into an instructional night.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My "talk" was in the truck just before I got my license, I grew up on a rather large farm and was headed in to the feed store with him on a Saturday morning and not far from the house he whips out a condom and hands it to me and says "don't get out and knock some girl up and bring her home" That was my talk! noda, nothing else period every again, up tight son of a bitch I am surprised he said anything. by then I had been sexually active for years, and I think what sparked it was him coming in from a bar late one night and finding me banging the girl down the road in my mother's Buick station wagon and finding the windows all fogged up, hell it had been a regular thing for a couple of years, she was a couple of years older, I think for him it just sealed the deal that I was very active at that point. I miss that Buick, had MANY good memories with the all those seats laid down in the back lol