Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dad caught me masturbating one afternoon in the basement. Pretty obvious what I was doing. Shorts were around my knees, dick was out the leg hole of my briefs. I was embarrassed when he caught me, he wasn’t. He gave me a brief talk about masturbation. Surprised that he admitted he did it regularly too

Mr_Bi_Curious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never had the dad talk, nor the mum talk and never had the sex talk at school! This was the 1960s and anything I learned was from my mates at school. We used to go out cross country running and wanked each other off when we got to the woods - and I never somehow stopped...

SKNV

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad caught me masturbating one afternoon in the basement. Pretty obvious what I was doing. Shorts were around my knees, dick was out the leg hole of my briefs. I was embarrassed when he caught me, he wasn’t. He gave me a brief talk about masturbation. Surprised that he admitted he did it regularly too

Only once?

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only got the pregnancy talk - and that was when he and my older brother were on their way to play a round of golf. My father and a little of my brother, tried to turn the entire discussion into a metaphor for golf. Yes it was weird and bizarre - by the time we had this conversation, I had already discovered that I preferred guys, so trying to place his talk into those confines was a bit confusing. That one day (which I still remember vividly) was the only time he talked about it. The only other thing I remember was sitting around the dinner table (I had 2 older brothers) and being told you never wanted to get a girl pregnant, sleeping with a girl would get her pregnant, and the old - you'll go blind or you will have hairy palms. A health teacher in my school used to say something like that to the boys to see if any of them looked at their palms (insert huge eye roll here)

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not really. Closest we had to “the talk” was when I was in my mid-teens. Some John. Wayne movie was on. He turned to me and just said “just keep your tools clean”. For a little context, he was a bricklayer. No birds, no bees, no “it’s okay, everyone does it.”

Sadly, it might also explain my need to always be clean. Hmm.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My dad gave me a book called Boys And Sex and chapter 3 was Masturbation which was basically a manual of all the ways you could possibly do it. I tried every one of them except for fucking fruit.

Is it still in print? I’m always looking for a new way....

Reactions: Geo80 and Gj816

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My foster dad did’t say much about sex until after I turned 18. I think he knew I was gay. The gym coach from school had to call and tell him I was getting picked on because I got hard in the locker room and I stopped showering. He made sure my older foster bros and coach looked out for me and made sure the other guys quite harassing me but never talked to me directly. He let me stay on after I turned 18 and started taking to the Y. I loved being in the adult men’s locker room with him and his buddies they put muscle on me and made sure I didn’t feel bad about my big erect cock. There were lots of dark corners steam rooms and saunas in that old locker room were I got a great education.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My Dads became a nudist.
And was very open with me and was always naked when i stayed at his house . Hes got a massive dick , an is not shy about anything.
I loved it became. Feel quite lucky to be able to explore with him

I bet your dad was real proud of your fit body and massive cock.