Differences Between Gay Male And Straight Or Gay Female Sexual Arousal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This right here is why I think the thread *should* be closed.

He did get very sincere, honest answers on the first page. Thorough, and well explained responses... then he throws insults and says what I just quoted here.

He doesn't deserve any further reply from any woman who wasn't here to see what he did tonight on this thread. Moving forward, I think it would be helpful to the community as a whole to keep him from being able to harass or insult any other women who may decide to reply to his insincere thread.

The posts that were removed would have been really good examples of how this member speaks to others. I value being able to see someone when they show me who the are. The thread could be closed, and his insults could remain to let other readers know what this guy is really about.
Lol you’re still thinking about me

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol you’re still thinking about me

We know that's the whole point. It's very sad. You come on here to pick a fight with women because that's the only way they'll pay you any attention at all. It's really, really sad. You don't think you're good enough to get any positive attention from women and fighting with them is better than being ignored, which deep down you feel is your only other option. I know that's what's going on. It's obvious. Super sad. Ladies - disengage.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We know that's the whole point. It's very sad. You come on here to pick a fight with women because that's the only way they'll pay you any attention at all. It's really, really sad. You don't think you're good enough to get any positive attention from women and fighting with them is better than being ignored, which deep down you feel is your only other option. I know that's what's going on. It's obvious. Super sad. Ladies - disengage.
It’s the opposite. I came on here wanting to have a genuine discussion but as predicted, a few women have to question my question instead of giving a thoughtful answer. It’s you all picking the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.