Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We could flip the question.
Why do some males obsess over penises, gay, straight or in the in between?

Why do they think it is perfectly OK to send dick pix to people they don’t know? (Btw, rando dick pix will net points against your account. Don’t do it)

The latter is male privilege. It’s expected as the thing to do.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Why do they think it is perfectly OK to send dick pix to people they don’t know? (Btw, rando dick pix will net points against your account. Don’t do it)

I’ve already answered that on the opening post. I believe testosterone and other hormones masculinize the brain in males and cause them to be hornier, and more visually aroused. Men would LOVE getting random tits and ass pictures from women, so they assume women would love to see their cock.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’ve already answered that on the opening post. I believe testosterone and other hormones masculinize the brain in males and cause them to be hornier, and more visually aroused. Men would LOVE getting random tits and ass pictures from women, so they assume women would love to see their cock.
So you are saying that a human being is NOT responsible fir what they do, based on a single hormone being high?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
How did you come up with that shitty interpretation?

I believe testosterone and other hormones masculinize the brain in males and cause them to be hornier, and more visually aroused.

You are laying the cause at the feet of testosterone, which also occurs in women.
Not on people making bad choices because they, oh I don’t know...made bad/selfish choices?

My view, watching humans make band choice for half a century, is that an excited brain gets in a frenzy and just goes.
Women tend to put the brakes on sooner. Something about biology entrusting you with an smaller even dumber human requires the ability to pivot.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are laying the cause at the feet of testosterone, which also occurs in women.
Not on people making bad choices because they, oh I don’t know...made bad/selfish choices
Women have FAR less testosterone than men so that doesn’t help your point. Also, I never absolved men who commit sexual harassment or creepy behavior; I said it’s more likely men do this than women because of differences in sex hormones. If women had the same sexual urges, I think you’d get a higher % of women who engage in bad behavior.

Also, if we want to get philosophical, a bad *choice* is predetermined. We’re all just a chemical reaction set in motion :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Women have FAR less testosterone than men so that doesn’t help your point. Also, I never absolved men who commit sexual harassment or creepy behavior; I said it’s more likely men do this than women because of differences in sex hormones. If women had the same sexual urges, I think you’d get a higher % of women who engage in bad behavior.

Also, if we want to get philosophical, a bad *choice* is predetermined. We’re all just a chemical reaction set in motion :)

so, post menopause, are women sending vulva pix to unsuspecting doods? Their testosterone is now the higher hormone.

D

deleted848353

Tell that to blood results I have due to an endocrine condition I have that means I have higher testosterone but I still dont like and comment on every pic I see on here I do however do so on those who are considered my friends on here maybe I'm just abnormal for a woman in this sense

Reactions: Enid and g0nz0

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The thing is, most guys don't think it's OK to send dick pics to people they don't know. There are some clueless guys who don't get it, and clueless people usually assume everyone else thinks exactly like they do. That's part of the cluelessness.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If we haven't realized by now, this post is a waste of time. OP is 100% focused on it being purely about testosterone and anyone who says different is ignored or challenged. It goes back and back and back and back to his point and his point alone.

He doesn't want opinions, he wants validation.

Add9er

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If we haven't realized by now, this post is a waste of time. OP is 100% focused on it being purely about testosterone and anyone who says different is ignored or challenged. It goes back and back and back and back to his point and his point alone.

He doesn't want opinions, he wants validation.
Lol. I knew before even reading the comments there were gonna be a few feminists looking for confrontations and accusing me of other motives.

The reason I keep going back to it is because none of your answers has been satisfactory. You girls try to blame men as being less “complicated” or “privileged”. What a bunch of horseshit.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. I knew before even reading the comments there were gonna be a few feminists looking for confrontations and accusing me of other motives.

The reason I keep going back to it is because none of your answers has been satisfactory. You girls try to blame men as being less “complicated” or “privileged”. What a bunch of horseshit.
Personal insult deleted by moderator

You're not curious, being curious would mean being open to whatever the answer is. You've decided you're only looking for a specific "satisfactory" answer. And you just admitted you went into the thread looking for a fight. So let's try this...
It's testosterone. That's why.
Good?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Moderator notice: Any continuance of a dialog based on personal insults may result in this thread being closed (and members who break rules incurring warning points). It is fine to debate the topic and even get heated about the subject itself, but it is not acceptable to throw personal insults. Please get back on topic or depart the thread.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The reason I keep going back to it is because none of your answers has been satisfactory. .

This right here is why I think the thread *should* be closed.

He did get very sincere, honest answers on the first page. Thorough, and well explained responses... then he throws insults and says what I just quoted here.

He doesn't deserve any further reply from any woman who wasn't here to see what he did tonight on this thread. Moving forward, I think it would be helpful to the community as a whole to keep him from being able to harass or insult any other women who may decide to reply to his insincere thread.

The posts that were removed would have been really good examples of how this member speaks to others. I value being able to see someone when they show me who the are. The thread could be closed, and his insults could remain to let other readers know what this guy is really about.

Status
Not open for further replies.