Do Bisexual men actually settle down with men?

My husband is bisexual. We’ve been married for 11 years, have kids, the whole heteronormative life I suppose. I guess I was able to provide that kinda life despite being gay myself. My husband had girlfriends & boyfriends before me & does say he assumed he’d settle down with a woman as he really wanted a family. But we fell in madly in love, had the exact same vision for our future & that was that. I do ask him if he ever feels he misses that side of himself but he says no. He still finds women attractive in the same way I can appreciate another man but that I was always it for him. We are disgustingly happy TBF. 😂 We consider ourselves to be in a gay relationship, despite him not being..

We have a few bisexual friends between us, bit of mix in terms of who they settled with. A couple are in MM long term relationships. And another couple are in a MF relationship. I can’t say I’ve ever much thought about bisexual people settling one way far more, I’ve got a range of experience both ways!
I've seen the wanting to have kids be the deal breaker because bi guys want it with a woman.
Glad to see it's worked out well for you guys.

Reactions: tritevideos
I THINK I'm bi but I don't think I'd settle down with a man. I've yet to have a relationship (romantic or sexual) but 90% of my fantasies about it are with women!
Your not bi bro stick with women since that's what you want

I THINK I'm bi but I don't think I'd settle down with a man. I've yet to have a relationship (romantic or sexual) but 90% of my fantasies about it are with women!

Ignore the entitlement above. Have fun with men while you ponder about your future wife. We'll keep you warm and adored inside our rectal paradise in the meantime.

Here's a brochure about our offers for extended stays with additional companionship (Roommates?). You have to pay extra for the unrequited love.

Reactions: bigboaster
Sheesh, man, this site is hostile af. So much for my trying to figure out my sexuality in an accepting environment :/
Just stick with women it's not hostile but we men loving men people are tired of you guys only using men for sex toys.

Reactions: Alex57
Just stick with women it's not hostile but we men loving men people are tired of you guys only using men for sex toys.
You know literally zero about my life or what I'm about. Your insecurities are not a good look. The vast majority of bi guys only get with men for the sex anyway, or so I've been told. And if not, well, it's on you if catch feelings even after someone tells you they're in it only for the dick.

You know literally zero about my life or what I'm about. Your insecurities are not a good look. The vast majority of bi guys only get with men for the sex anyway, or so I've been told. And if not, well, it's on you if catch feelings even after someone tells you they're in it only for the dick.
Nah it's on most bi guys who lie and don't care

Sheesh, man, this site is hostile af. So much for my trying to figure out my sexuality in an accepting environment :/
Nah, it's just this one dude from Minnesota and Alex. Neither of them are bi. Both have some glaring issues with bisexuals, but I wouldn't take any of it personally. Welcome

There's a thing called stats but from the looks of it, it's obviously not your friend and you will deny it even if the stats are looking at you directly in the face and most bisexuals realizes they are bi after years of identifying as straight, the other way round does happen too but it's rare compared to the former that's vast even @bigboaster said most bi men operate in the hetero world in the "gay celebrities in the closet" thread, I'm shocked he's out here liking the opposite of his statement
Why am I being referenced here? There are certainly plenty of "gay" men who cling to the gay label despite having some attractions to women too. That is one of the main things I was co-signing.

Yeah I think most bi guys I've met irl seem to be with women on average. I also live in a heavily catholic country that doesn't have same sex marriage, and only decriminalized gay sex in 2022. It's a very unique situation.

All of that being said, I'm sure there are examples of bi men in gay relationships happening that I am just not aware of, elsewhere. Particularly in more gay-friendly countries.

So no, I didn't "like posts the opposite" of anything I previously said.

Last edited:
Says who? You? The reality is there are quite a lot of bi and gay/homosexual men in all types of relationships or partnerships, and yes some even marry as they both decide to do this and it is their choice.
I will leave these statistics for you to argue with. These statistics by Pew Research showed similar results in proceeding years.

I know FACTS ain’t most of y’all best friend!

Attachments

There's a thing called stats but from the looks of it, it's obviously not your friend and you will deny it even if the stats are looking at you directly in the face and most bisexuals realizes they are bi after years of identifying as straight, the other way round does happen too but it's rare compared to the former that's vast even @bigboaster said most bi men operate in the hetero world in the "gay celebrities in the closet" thread, I'm shocked he's out here liking the opposite of his statement
Many people on this site see right through him. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth. All you have to do is observe behaviours to to know if someone is a hypocrite.

Reactions: sylarrr007
Nah, it's just this one dude from Minnesota and Alex. Neither of them are bi. Both have some glaring issues with bisexuals, but I wouldn't take any of it personally. Welcome
I see you’re still obsessed with me.

The other guy identify as bi with a preference for men. Y’all are just mad that he’s calling y’all out.

Thanks for confirming what most gay men already know about bi men that your fellow bi men continue to deny on this very thread. You will now realize why so many gay men avoid bi men like the plague.
Can't you avoid us in silence, with less of this whining?

And again, if bi men are upfront about being in it only for the sex, you catching felings sounds like a you problem.