Do You Masturbate / Have Sex When Other Family Members In The House

fireotter123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex-father-in-law walked into our bedroom when we rented a cabin at Lake Tahoe. Late at night he had just won a big jackpot and need to get into the driveway, but my car needed to get moved. He figured we were asleep, so he quietly opened up our door to get the keys to the car. We were full on fucking on the floor, only had two twin beds. He said that he was sorry, but needed the keys, I said they are on the nightstand and I'll get them. He said, no, stay there, I'll get them and stepped over us. He then had to step back over us to leave. I bet he was shocked to see his son getting plowed. He left the keys in the kitchen.
Now my Mom lives with us and she's always here, so yes, I do have sex with other family memebers in the House.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Constantly, but with basic precautions it never becomes an issue. Except one time....

This one time years ago my wife and I were staying over at my parents house. Late that night I was nailing my wife hard, when suddenly the house alarm had a glitch and went off. It was a painful deafening screaming alarm and I knew my parents were too old and too technologically backwards to be able to fix it - so I yanked my boxer briefs on as best I could, ran upstairs as best I could with a near-completion soaked and throbbing hardon, then actually had to dig out a stepladder and climb up it to make the system shut the fuck up. By the time I was mostly done my dad had just managed to make his way to the control panel. I was concentrating on the alarm keypad but when I did look over at him it was obvious he could not possibly have missed my large wet bulge. He was very embarrassed (I mentioned this in the "Family Nudity" thread, my parents are totally rated-G) and while he asked me about the alarm status he wouldn't really look at me. I apologized to him, twice - said something like "Sorry, we were right in the middle of things." I think that made it worse.

When I went back downstairs my wife and I rather half heartedly finished each other off, we were both badly rattled but I knew if I didn't cum I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya, of course! My wife has a weird kink that she likes when people knows that she is having sex. Even when her mom has stayed with us, her mom knew that we had nightly (and daily) fun.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wife and I don’t care who is at our house. If they stay the night we still will have sex. We just shut or bedroom door, it’s our house so we are trying going to interrupt our sex life just because a family member is there or a friend ends up staying the night. Now if my wife is busy with a family member that’s over I still will masturbate if I’m horny.

BrunetteApollo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This got me so hard lol I love the idea of a dad seeing his son in such a submissive state.

My ex-father-in-law walked into our bedroom when we rented a cabin at Lake Tahoe. Late at night he had just won a big jackpot and need to get into the driveway, but my car needed to get moved. He figured we were asleep, so he quietly opened up our door to get the keys to the car. We were full on fucking on the floor, only had two twin beds. He said that he was sorry, but needed the keys, I said they are on the nightstand and I'll get them. He said, no, stay there, I'll get them and stepped over us. He then had to step back over us to leave. I bet he was shocked to see his son getting plowed. He left the keys in the kitchen.
Now my Mom lives with us and she's always here, so yes, I do have sex with other family memebers in the House.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
We lived with my parents for several years after we got married so we had sex while others were in the house or we would never be able to do it. Our door was always locked but we did have to keep our voices down and not make too much noise. It didn't help that my younger brother was in the room next to us as well.

Yes, but it depends on who is visiting. Never with family, but if it is a friend staying over then why not.

A few years back when my partner and I had just met, he, his friend and myself went back to his house after the bar. There was only one bedroom, so we shared it and his friend stayed on the couch. Needless to say, we had fairly loud sex on a squeaky bed, in an old house with very thin walls. Everyone heard, including the neighbors. I am pretty sure his friend jerked off listening to us, as he went to bed fairly horny as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grew up with them having sex and masturbating when I was home. So if there in my home or I theirs I won’t hesititate to masturbate or fuck lol. I have in the past and will continue to do so.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did - even in college when my roommate was in the room or the adjoining room. He also walked in on my once, but that is another story. Otherwise, I have basically lived alone.