Do Your Friends Know You're Hung?

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say 100 percent of my friends know, but not due to me flaunting it or seeing it hard. A heavy 7 inch hanging flaccid dick is not easy to hide. Certainly impossible at the gym unless I start doing a towel dance and I fill out the front of my slacks pretty well, so I would say everyone knows. Unless they have slept with me or swam with me or been at the gym, they may have never seen it, but they definitely know!

A funny story, one guy who was a friend of s friend ended up at my place one night due to his alcohol intake and I took away his keys. In the morning he took a shower and drank a pot of coffee to sober up. He asked if he could borrow some underwear and shorts and a t shirt for the day, I said sure and gave him some choices. After dressing, he looked at me and asked what the hell I carried around in the front of my boxer briefs! He said his dick was swimming in the extra stretched out pouch. So, in this case, the guy saw nothing, but still figured it out. Lol
I'm only about 4.5-5 inches when flaccid and it's still pretty hard to hide for me haha. It's why I always avoided wearing shorts and sweatpants.

While I couldn't consider myself "hung", all of my friends that have seen it or its outline think I'm pretty big!

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm only about 4.5-5 inches when flaccid and it's still pretty hard to hide for me haha. It's why I always avoided wearing shorts and sweatpants.

While I couldn't consider myself "hung", all of my friends that have seen it or its outline think I'm pretty big!

Then let them think it, who are you to contradict them? :p:laughing:

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who all knows I’m hung?
  • Best friend.
  • Boyfriend.
  • Guy who is a friend but more acquaintance, he found my dick pics when they used to be on tumblr.
  • Old roommate.
  • A couple who are friends of my boyfriend, only one of them has seen it in person and it was due to meeting by chance while I was using a urinal downtown.
  • A few other friends know, but that’s more or less because we all have fucked and sucked.
  • My brother knows cause I let it slip when we were talking about our sex lives (he’s avg size, whereas I’ve got a horse in my pants haha).
  • And numerous countless people who’ve seen it at the gym, in a bathhouse, at a urinal, or in the bedroom. Some of whom are past partners, and many others who are strangers in public that I’ll probably never see in my life again.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who all knows I’m hung?
  • Best friend.
  • Boyfriend.
  • Guy who is a friend but more acquaintance, he found my dick pics when they used to be on tumblr.
  • Old roommate.
  • A couple who are friends of my boyfriend, only one of them has seen it in person and it was due to meeting by chance while I was using a urinal downtown.
  • A few other friends know, but that’s more or less because we all have fucked and sucked.
  • My brother knows cause I let it slip when we were talking about our sex lives (he’s avg size, whereas I’ve got a horse in my pants haha).
  • And numerous countless people who’ve seen it at the gym, in a bathhouse, at a urinal, or in the bedroom. Some of whom are past partners, and many others who are strangers in public that I’ll probably never see in my life again.

Let me get this straight, the whole world, strangers included, has seen your dick and your brother knows you're hung just because you told him?? So I assume you never saw each other naked while growing up...:confused:

Reactions: deleted3155011

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let me get this straight, the whole world, strangers included, has seen your dick and your brother knows you're hung just because you told him?? So I assume you never saw each other naked while growing up...:confused:
It’s been years since we last saw each other naked, as in it’s been 20 years, I was just starting puberty then. We used to share a bedroom, but once we hit teen years, my parents let us each have our own bedroom. I also grew up in a rather nudity-reserved family, I haven’t seen my father nude in over 2 decades either. It’s really not as shocking as you’re seeming to make it haha.

Reactions: Triasco

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s been years since we last saw each other naked, as in it’s been 20 years, I was just starting puberty then. We used to share a bedroom, but once we hit teen years, my parents let us each have our own bedroom. I also grew up in a rather nudity-reserved family, I haven’t seen my father nude in over 2 decades either. It’s really not as shocking as you’re seeming to make it haha.

I see, thanks for your explanation.

Well, just to be clear, I didn't want to be judgmental or anything, let's just say the brother's story stood out among the others! ;)

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you all trying to fuck your friends?! Why would dick size matter or come up among friends.

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you all trying to fuck your friends?! Why would dick size matter or come up among friends.
I'm not trying to, Well, not ALL of them. But for some guys even knowing how they 'measure up' to their peers can be a thrill. A little immature, I'll admit, but still something of a thrill.

Reactions: [ under review ]

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Dick Size, like many things, is a matter of experience. And it also has some social significance for people, partly due to how we talk about and regard it as a society and partly because of the variety of experience it provides. What's more, it's not something that many people necessarily discuss or show out in the open, though many experiences can be tangential to or dependent upon it.

I say all that to say that some friend groups talk about sex and whatnot or see each other nude, or the topic comes up some other w. And ssometimes the topic is interesting for others because of the reasons outlined above, especially when talking about the extremes of dick size (small or large).

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don’t know about friends but three of their wives do as I fucked them before the got married lol
Isn’t it hot knowing you banged a chick before your buddy had that? Had a gf in college who loved my dick. We parted, and she went with a guy acquaintance on mine. I smiled thinking of our times together each time I saw her with him.