Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone.

Could you women clarify this for me? I was wondering if gynecologists ever do anal exams during an appointment...

Thanks a lot.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm really surprised, since I was sure it was done everytime. When she did a breast exam on you, did she wear gloves?

Why so many odd questions and desires for detailed stories?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why so many odd questions and desires for detailed stories?

I was about to ask the exact same thing.

Kinda odd to keep asking for more and more details about what my lady-doc does/doesn't do?o_O

D

deleted924715

I completely disagree, it should be totally embarassing for a girl to have her vagina checked by someone you have absolutely no intimacy with.

It absolutely should NOT be. What an absolutely moronic statement and how dare you tell ANY woman she should be embarrassed. Who the hell do you think you are imposing your irrelevant opinion on women who are taking care of their health? Telling them they should be embarrassed about that? FFS.

Ignore list for you, just like your posting twin.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks, that was what I thought, but I've heard somewhere about this possibility of a gyno doing an anal exam, wasn't sure if it was reliable though.

Could it be considered abuse if a gyno tried that?

If they just randomly started probing my ass, there'd be a BIG problem for sure.

If they told me they needed to for some reason, I'd politely end the appointment and find another doctor.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really surprised, since I was sure it was done everytime. When she did a breast exam on you, did she wear gloves?
They wear gloves. What is the purpose of this line of questioning? Gyno fetish? Latex fetish? Medical fantasy? Medical abuse fantasy? Did a friend of yours suspect she was abused?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just because you're embarrassed doesn't mean we are. Why do you even care?

I had an exam at 18 years old to get on a new birth control and it revealed precancerous cells on my cervix. The cells could have formed into full blown cancer and would have killed me later in life. My embarrassment wouldn't keep me from being as healthy as I can be.

Stop talking about what bothers you. Let's move on now. You've posted 50 times in your first day. Is it going to be like this every day with you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I completely disagree, it should be totally embarassing for a girl to have her vagina checked by someone you have absolutely no intimacy with. Same goes for us, when we go to urologists, it's the worst experience in life, couldn't think of how it would be if it was a female doctor, it would be 100x worse.
That is your experience. Your experience is not everyone else's. You cannot speak For All Mankind. I know men who view it as just another exam unpleasant but certainly not the worst thing. I know men who feel neutral about it. To them, it's neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Likewise most of the women I know are not at all embarrassed about an exam. It's just an exam. Clinical. It's not embarrassing, violating, or anything like that. Intimacy is not required, only expertise.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My first gynecologist was an awesome lady. She never did a rectal exam on me but she had to on my mom because my mom had some complaints that needed further examination. She simply lubed up her gloved finger and pressed on her abdomen at the same time to see if she could feel any larger growths from that perspective. I was in the room with her. It took about 5 seconds and she was done.

She wasn't examining her rectum, she was trying to palpate growths or abnormalities from that angle behind the vagina and uterus.

I had this same gynecologist for years and she never did a rectal exam on me. But my mom was having issues I wasn't. But she didn't get a rectal exam in the way you picture a man would get one. She wasn't examining the rectum per se.

Each yearly visit I got a thorough breast exam by her as well. This was even when I was 18. And yes, they wear gloves. The person who gives mammograms also wears gloves.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about to ask the exact same thing.

Kinda odd to keep asking for more and more details about what my lady-doc does/doesn't do?o_O
Same here. Well, isn't what forums are all about? I'm sorry if there were too many odd questions, but that are curiosities I couldn't resolve asking a woman in person, it would be 100x weirder. So I came here.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Just curiosity out of something I couldn't find satisfatory answers anywhere, so nothing better than personal details from women themselves.
Okay. But from what did that curiosity originate? These are not general questions. Quite specific. This is not a line of questioning that you just wake up with one Wednesday morning.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I stopped being embarrassed when I considered the fact that the doctor sees so many vaginas, he or she will not remember mine. I also realized I was taking good care of myself by going for my regular gynecological exams. It also granted me access to birth control. When I became a grown woman I realized that I was going to have to show my genitals off to a myriad of doctors for yearly exams and prenatal exams and childbirth. You get used to it.

I am practicing good health care by being seen regularly by my doctor. Nothing embarrassing about that.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's indeed something important for me, embarassing is one of the worst feelings in my opinion, so it has a lot of weight in the balance.
Embarrassment is in the eye of the beholder and a lot of time accounts for a lack of maturity. Why should a woman be embarrassed about having her vagina checked by a doctor?

When I was younger I found it embarrassing but I've grown up and doctors see everything and anything. They're not likely going to judge.... and if they do then they aren't professional and it's their problem, not mine.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I completely disagree, it should be totally embarassing for a girl to have her vagina checked by someone you have absolutely no intimacy with.
I feel much more at ease with a medical professional looking at my vagina than a new sexual partner. And please don't refer to us as girls, we are women.

I'm with TnJ. If there was something wrong with that part of my body, it would not be a gynecologist looking at it. Gyne/gyneco/gyno means relating to women. Colon, gastrointestinal tract, etc are not specific to women.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Following this line, it would not be correct for a gyno to do breasts exams, since we men also have breasts (and even though few people know, we're also in danger of developing breasts cancer)?

I believe gynos do breasts exams everytime, correct me if I am wrong.

You are wrong. Gynecologists do not do breast exams every time you go see them.

Reactions: rtg