Does anyone not like receiving oral?

axels

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Idk, I feel weird about receiving oral. I love giving it, don't get me wrong. But I feel weird when receiving it... I love it and it's really hot, but I don't know if it's just me, but when I receive oral, I'm ready to blow in a few seconds... Normally I'm fine with every other time of stimulation and can last for a while, but oral just makes me cum almost instantaneously... Is there something wrong with me, lol?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's VERY easy for me to get bored which is why I'm not particularly that into receiving it. I've had occasions with individuals who are very good at it and able to keep me going, or I can stay interested while 69-ing, but otherwise I tend to lose interest as it doesn't feel like much.

thatguyonthebike

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 100% into sucking guys big, small, fat, thin, cut, uncut.....do not put your mouth anywhere near my cock! The moment a guy tries to suck me, my cock goes to bed :( I´ve tried over the years, I can throw a great fuck but... receive a blow job no way. I guess it is because i get off on in so much myself..make me gag on that big cock...talk to me dirty while you skull fuck me... I know I am a "power bottom" and I just know what I like.

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i love receiving it from women. i can't get enough of it. sometimes even if it's bad. i love watching a woman obsess over my cock. i'd much rather do the sucking when it comes to guys though. i'm really submissive when messing with guys.

reckless2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't mind if a guy cum fairly fast, as long as he isn't done. I enjoy sucking even if he goes soft. Then make it hard again. I've met a few guys that cum right away but aren't to sensitive after and like me to keep on sucking, slowing working it back up. Edging is nice as well, slow down or stop when he gets close...

Alonso

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's interesting that the original poster's problem isn't that he doesn't enjoy receiving oral, as other posters have said they themselves don't, but that it's almost like he enjoys it too much, as it gets him on the verge of cumming so quickly! I've had several guys get off too soon accidentally while I was going down on them, and I've never had an issue with it - hell, it's a compliment. I usually react in time to not swallow (unless it was a guy I was okay with doing that with already, heh). But if OP is nervous about it, I can see why he'd not enjoy oral for that reason.

Unfortunately I can't quite get off simply from getting oral, although it can get me close to the finish line if the blowjob is very good. But I pretty much always enjoy receiving, not just because it can feel very, very nice, but also because it's really hot to see a guy I'm attracted to (especially if he has very good looks) with his face down in my business and working on my pleasure; but it's a turn-off if he's TOO eager about it, like a lot of gay guys seem to be, because then it feels like he'd suck off anything with a shaft and a head attached to it and it's not about me really. Also, if a guy I'm with more than just once (whether dating or fuckbuddy) almost never goes down, I'm not crazy about that - it doesn't have to be every time, that's totally fine, but doing it never (or only grudgingly) makes me paranoid that he doesn't like my cock or thinks it's not big enough or doesn't like my foreskin (I'm very thorough with hygiene!) or is even just not that into me in general. Go down there without prompting at least every third/fourth fuck, and I'm happy, haha.

The exception is if he's upfront that he's just not crazy about giving oral from the get-go, which I can deal with, even if I mentally give him a demerit or two. :p But yeah, receiving is A-okay with me, especially if he's polite and pretends he has a bit of trouble taking it all the way down (I'm a pretty simple mouthful, sadly, except for guys who have very sensitive gag reflexes).

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's probably my favorite way of getting off. Unfortunately, I'm very particular about who is giving me head. I experimented with quite a few friends (I won't mention at what age), most of whom became farmers and laborers, all were very masculine. I guess I developed a preference for a certain type of male fairly early in life.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always loved getting it, but it is really difficult to get off that way. Only a handful of people have been able to get me off from it that sometimes it's not worth the trouble doing it. Given the choice, I would rather just blow someone, than be blown myself.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but it's a turn-off if he's TOO eager about it, like a lot of gay guys seem to be, because then it feels like he'd suck off anything with a shaft and a head attached to it and it's not about me really

I wouldn't assume that. I have a friend whom I am usually rather eager to suck off, and that level of eagerness is in fact peculiar to him.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always loved getting it, but it is really difficult to get off that way. Only a handful of people have been able to get me off from it that sometimes it's not worth the trouble doing it. Given the choice, I would rather just blow someone, than be blown myself.

I love the feel at first, but there is usually not enough friction to get me off.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So when someone says "doesn't everyone" after the question is asked "do you enjoy oral" , we can now say , no, in fact , everyone does not.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Correct, malakos, I should have attached the negative to the subject, as opposed to the verb.