Does having a high partner count affect women?

Does having a high partner count affect women?

• Total voters

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's funny how all the women on this site with high partner count goes bananas when someone tells you the truth.
As they say; women is the most grown up teenager of the house :cool:

Quit telling your penis not to cry, it needs to let it out...

I'm just laughing. My man knows my history well and gives no fucks. So I suppose you'll claim he's a "low quality man" or some shit. Coo. I gives no fucks either

um not middle aged at all, how can u tell from a few pics of my boobs, i dont eat cookies or any junk food so get ur facts right and i do attend the gym 5 times a week so thats where ur wrong on that
5 times a week? Fkin hell. That's given me my motivation for today. I'm off for my run now.

I might have look at this thread later if I've finished laughing by then. I'm pretty sure I will have problems keeping a straight face until some time tomorrow though :D.

D

deleted848353

5 times a week? Fkin hell. That's given me my motivation for today. I'm off for my run now.

I might have look at this thread later if I've finished laughing by then. I'm pretty sure I will have problems keeping a straight face until some time tomorrow though :D.
its called dedication thou atm im not able to attend after hurting my back funnily enough at the gym lifting weights

Reactions: 950483
D

deleted848353

So why are you overweight then?
if i am overweight do u not think it could be down to a serious medical condition i have that causes weight loss and yes i do attend the gym 5x a week and can out lift half the women at the gym and some of the guys and i hate candy and cookies and all that shit so yeah think before u open ur mouth and judge on women here

Reactions: missT44

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i am overweight do u not think it could be down to a serious medical condition i have that causes weight loss and yes i do attend the gym 5x a week and can out lift half the women at the gym and some of the guys and i hate candy and cookies and all that shit so yeah think before u open ur mouth and judge on women here

Stop lying....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You have a ... :D

I know my post history well, and I'm not surprised at your conclusion about my life. I embrace it. I think I'm just dandy and I enjoy my life with or without your "respect".

And, your lying again.. blister-dick. :rolleyes:

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know my post history well, and I'm not surprised at your conclusion about my life. I embrace it. I think I'm just dandy and I enjoy my life with or without your "respect".

And, your lying again.. blister-dick. :rolleyes:

The only one lying in this thread is you and your fellow army of dick lovers :p

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much do you hate me on a scale 1-12?:D
0 - you're a zero - also on the hate scale. Exactly the same as you score on the love scale, man scale, intelligence scale etcetera.

Only think you actually scores something on the thick scale - but then you're too thick to know which scale I'm talking about

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0 - you're a zero - also on the hate scale. Exactly the same as you score on the love scale, man scale, intelligence scale etcetera.

Only think you actually scores something on the thick scale - but then you're too thick to know which scale I'm talking about

Ive already confirmed my dick is thick, but not too thick :cool: