Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, that is why I take so many pictures and love to watch myself in front of a mirror. Most of the time when I jackoff it is in the bathroom mirror. Like this.
DSC06903A (2).jpg

smoothy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forget about self-seduction: sometimes just seeing myself naked in the mirror gives me a hard on.
yup.....agree, choosing a healthy lifestyle makes me feel great each day, and when I step out of the shower and see my reflection in the mirror, I am glad to be me......( a healthy lifestyle is good for self esteem ! )

jozv

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I would like a tiny bit more muscle and some definition. Which seems unachievable at times for various reasons.

As far as being turned on, that's why I'm here to look at all of you guys =)

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, but I get turned on by other people getting turned on by my body. I was always the skinniest, scrawniest, and gangliest person in the room until my metabolism finally slowed down. Now that I've finally put a bit of muscle on my frame, I like to show off sometimes. Later on at home, I'll jerk off not to my body but to the memory of people checking me out.

dante33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Back in college I took up swimming. I distinctly recall one day, months into training when I took off my shirt and pants to take a shower at home, an saw myself in the full lenght mirror.
Rounded pecs, full arms and shoulders, top abs and lower V cut.
Much like Tobey Maguire in Spiderman 1 I began touching and pressing my body, actually noticing for the first time how it had developed. I ended up jacking off to the sight of my body on the mirror, fondling my pecs and shoulders.

So, hell yeah, I like my body!
Since I noticed the positive effects (both health and, ahem, attention, i.e. self esteem) a healthy body gives me I've been constantly taking care of myself.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hm, let me lose some corona kilos first to return to my summer 2020 body. I am waiting and waiting and waiting for my swimming club to resume trainig and for my fitness centre to re-open.

Before that I liked to jerk myself of, watchinh myself in the mirror.

Reactions: deleted10598341