Eminem

I tried to take a screencap of the halftime show. The guys all dressed more....comfortably, compared to Mary J who dressed to show (she looked amazing).
He looks good, but the pants seemed to thick to show off any bulge or butt.View attachment 62978791
Ugh I'm tired of his hat/hoodie combo. He looks fine and I hate him all covered up. Em can get it

Attachments

Lol a working class dirt poor kid who grew up in a trailer park with an abusive mother and little education and experience with the outside world had unenlightened and uneducated opinions that were reflective of all media, music and the vast majority of politicians in USA in both parties are the time when he became famous at a young age. How shocking.

If we're going to be upset about the things Eminem said, let's erase Tupac, Biggie all rap until about 5 years ago in fact all media , politicians, comedians musicians, movies and tv shows and general history till about five years ago. That'll make us super popular.

I'm sorry that you're upset that a kid who had no experience with gay people held views that everyone held or gay people at the time, but I guarantee he's done more for the LGBT community than you or anyone who dislikes him has, have you donated millions every year to aids charities for 21 years? He has ... So where do you get off calling someone whose done more for the community than you a perpetuator of homophobia.

The LGBT community says more anti lgbt shit than he ever did.

Eminem the so called troll, took on politicians, bush , the Iraq war , corporatism, the death of the working class jobs due to free trade back when you'd get pretty much lynched for doing it. He did it with a sense of humor, he's been blamed for school shootings, violence drug use everything under the sun.

I prefer people who are open about the fact they weren't perfect and were ignorant to the people who pretend they are super perfect and enlightened since birth because those people behind closed doors are usually truly bigoted.

If you wanna be mad at things decades ago, fine but I'd rather be mad at the things going on now and hold people who weld true power both then and now accountable not artists. That's not activism it's just moaning.

Eminem's critics don't have the wit, charm or intelligence of his songs and that's why he's Eminem and they are upset about a song from 2000.
Amen to that... I've experienced far more discrimination from people in dating apps for being half white and not having a gym body than by the lyrics of a rapper who on the other hand clearly enjoys male-on-male objectification... And I'm greatly surprised for all the things he has actually done for people he calls "f----t" on his lyrics. One thing is true, American society is all but an illusion.