Eminem

I like Eminem too. I also recently discovered NF who reminds me somewhat of him and would like to see him naked as well. Something about these rappers is a real turn on.

Yeah, there's something about Eminem's homophobic attitude that is so... sexy

Idk I always liked the fact that he had an opinion and pissed people off, I'd have sex with him

Idk I always liked the fact that he had an opinion and pissed people off, I'd have sex with him
I personally don’t hold Eminem’s past shit against him, but calling homophobia sexy is WILD :skull:

This is why we can’t advance in society lol

I personally don’t hold Eminem’s past shit against him, but calling homophobia sexy is WILD :skull:

It’s hard to call it “in the past” when he was just using homophobic language a few years ago. But no, I don’t resent Eminem. And I can somewhat understand people being kinda turned on by his seeming homo shaming, since it veils some rather obvious homo-eroticism and some on purpose looking for gay attention. However, the amount of queers who still hype up or overlook homophobia, gay panic, anti-gay views and who still indulge “straight presenting” worship or non-homo superiority- it is quite disturbing. But I guess it is what it is.

It’s hard to call it “in the past” when he was just using homophobic language a few years ago. But no, I don’t resent Eminem. And I can somewhat understand people being kinda turned on by his seeming homo shaming, since it veils some rather obvious homo-eroticism and some on purpose looking for gay attention. However, the amount of queers who still hype up or overlook homophobia, gay panic, anti-gay views and who still indulge “straight presenting” worship or non-homo superiority- it is quite disturbing. But I guess it is what it is.
Smh thinking way too much into it

Call it a form of masochistic fetish. I can't think of another way of defining this.

There’s nothing wrong with fantasy. And what gets you off is what gets you off. While I wasn’t at all shaming folks for still crushing on Eminem.

What irritated me were people trying to pretend as if Eminem didn’t spend years promoting and profiting off of male homophobia and gay panic. Getting Elton’s approval doesn’t erase that reality. While I’m not sure he “grew” so much as realized that it no longer made sense for him to still have that as a part of his persona. But I do realize that there will always be a decent percentage of queers who don’t really give a shit about homophobia, or who will forever contend with internalized phobias, or who will forever contend with queer insecurities and non-homo superiority complex, or who will always have issues maturely dealing with stuff like traumas, dimensions, fluidity, paraphiliacs, where they are in the gender, sexual, affection, emotion, romantic, commitment spectrum. You see a reflection of this stuff in most of threads here. It all is what it is. And you don’t have to rewrite history or try to make someone something they’re not in order to justify your crush.