Ever been curious to see friends dicks?

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve seen a few of my friends dicks though the years and a couple were impressive (never touch them). If I am remembering correctly 5 got played with.... 4 of which made it inside me. One was an alcohol fueled one night stand we were never to speak about.... ever and we didn’t.... one was one night when the friend being super super horny and wanting to get off made me attractive to him for a night I guess ...lol and two turned into secret relationships that went on for quite a few year back in the day. I’m still friends with one of them and if we were closer I’m sure we could have some new secrets.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Definitely have been curious to see friends' cocks. A good friend of mine has a thick flaccid cock; I've always wondered what it was like hard. Just a curiosity; no way to work that into conversation. lol

Yes, I've often been curious to see friends dicks.

One of my former coworkers was tall as hell and often I'd see a slight outline in his pants. We would also talk about sexual topics. We went the gym together one time and I ended my work out before he had and I hit the showers. I took extra long showering so that I'd still be there when he came to shower.... therefore allowing me to see him naked.

He finished his work out came to the shower room and I got a good long look. His dick was amazing. At least 6 inches flaccid. Thick. Uncut. His foreskin rested halfway down his glans.

When working at a different company I had a boss who I found attractive and always was curious to see his dick. I was in the bathroom peeing one day and he came in to pee and used the urinal a few down from me. I took the opportunity to get a good look at his dick.

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back in Uni days, I shared a flat with a friend who just moved to London from Lithuania. He was muscular and hot as hell. We have always been out drinking together with some other friends.... Though I have to admit I had a big crush on him for the 3 good years we shared the flat.

He is straight, had a few relationships with girls and so was I. One night, he asked me out for a few pints, he wanted to talk about his relationship on the edge of breaking down. So I said yes and we had quite a few pints that night. On the way back to our flat, we stopped and pissed by a tree, we decided to paint the trees with our piss, my only opportunities to look at his penis, he has a decent uncut beautiful 5" soft. He pee-ed a lot longer!!!

Back in the flat that night, (it happened my cousin came to visit me so I gave up my room for her), I asked him "You dont mind if I sleep in your room tonight? I just grab a pillow and sleep on the floor."

He replied: "Yes, you can sleep on my bed if you don't mind".
I was absolutely over the moon when he said I could share his bed. So I took my jeans and tops off, so did he.
We went to bed, at night I crossed my left leg over his right leg intentionally, gently moving close to his cock, few minutes later, he turned around, crossed his left arm over my shoulder, we both now faced to faced, as a result, my left arm was stuck by his crotch. I was not sure if he was awake or asleep but I was excited and could not sleep till then. I moved my left arm gently to feel his soft dick - slowly developed to semi-hard. We slept legs - arms crossed over each other for over two hour until we both felt the pains and was very uncomfortable to sleep through the night....we parted side by side for the rest of the night.

The next morning, we never spoke about it. Still we hung out every now and then for drinks and parties.
Years later, I visited him in Lithuania, he s now engaged to his beautiful long-term gf since leaving uni.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in Uni days, I shared a flat with a friend who just moved to London from Lithuania. He was muscular and hot as hell. We have always been out drinking together with some other friends.... Though I have to admit I had a big crush on him for the 3 good years we shared the flat.

He is straight, had a few relationships with girls and so was I. One night, he asked me out for a few pints, he wanted to talk about his relationship on the edge of breaking down. So I said yes and we had quite a few pints that night. On the way back to our flat, we stopped and pissed by a tree, we decided to paint the trees with our piss, my only opportunities to look at his penis, he has a decent uncut beautiful 5" soft. He pee-ed a lot longer!!!

Back in the flat that night, (it happened my cousin came to visit me so I gave up my room for her), I asked him "You dont mind if I sleep in your room tonight? I just grab a pillow and sleep on the floor."

He replied: "Yes, you can sleep on my bed if you don't mind".
I was absolutely over the moon when he said I could share his bed. So I took my jeans and tops off, so did he.
We went to bed, at night I crossed my left leg over his right leg intentionally, gently moving close to his cock, few minutes later, he turned around, crossed his left arm over my shoulder, we both now faced to faced, as a result, my left arm was stuck by his crotch. I was not sure if he was awake or asleep but I was excited and could not sleep till then. I moved my left arm gently to feel his soft dick - slowly developed to semi-hard. We slept legs - arms crossed over each other for over two hour until we both felt the pains and was very uncomfortable to sleep through the night....we parted side by side for the rest of the night.

The next morning, we never spoke about it. Still we hung out every now and then for drinks and parties.
Years later, I visited him in Lithuania, he s now engaged to his beautiful long-term gf since leaving uni.

Ever imagined that something more could have happened that night?

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ever imagined that something more could have happened that night?

It could have potentially developed to the "next level", though we were too pissed and passed out quickly even though I was excited at first.

Tbh, I didnt even know what to do next back then, mainly just wanted to touch his dick and that was it ... It could have been different now lol

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not so many of my friends. But some friends boyfriends or guys they’ve been with. But work colleagues - all the time.
When I find someone attractive or sexy, I can’t help thinking about it.
Two guys in my office - one tall slim and white, huge hands. The other short black, peachy ass and tight trousers which his bulge is packed in.
I’ve stood next to the both at the urinal trying to look but wanting to bad. The tall guy pulled his jacket back and started a chat. He was holding it from the top.
The short guy unbuttoned the whole thing and I could see the shadow of it as he pulled it out. Wish I’d got a proper look at them both. Still wanked over them loads.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And old flatmates. I had one who looked like he was packing a big one. Used to hear him fucking in the next room. He’d have a morning semi sometimes in soft shorts but so wanted to see the real thing. I’m sure he used to deliberately flaunt his bulge in front of me knowing I couldn’t not look
Slim hot dude too, a massive thick cock would have been amazing on him

Melbourneotter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember at high school after swimming we were all in the changing room. One of the guys had developed more than everyone else and was muscular and a big lad. Rugby player. We were all dropping out underwear under towels but he just got naked. A sort of silence fell across the room as guys realised they could finally see what his dick was like. I clearly wasn’t the only one interested.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I came into my bi bottom vibe during my early 20s, directly linked to sneaking peeks of my friends dicks in the weight room shower. Got me fantasizing big time, but nothing ever came of it. One friend, though... I never saw his dick before one night. He was a big guy, 6'3", 245, power lifter type. Lived across the street from me, and we were talking late at night in the street after returning from a neighborhood bar. I forget how we got into the conversation, but he started bragging about his "guy" being so big it would split most women in half. I challenged him, comparing it to fishermen always exaggerating the size of the biggest fish they caught. Without warning, he dropped his pants just enough for his dick and balls to show. And omg, wow, he wasn't exaggerating. I tried not to stare, but couldn't take my eyes off of him. He followed me into my house, and I sucked him off. As much as I tried to swallow all of his massive load, a lot of it poured out the sides of my mouth. He showed me who's boss.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I came into my bi bottom vibe during my early 20s, directly linked to sneaking peeks of my friends dicks in the weight room shower. Got me fantasizing big time, but nothing ever came of it. One friend, though... I never saw his dick before one night. He was a big guy, 6'3", 245, power lifter type. Lived across the street from me, and we were talking late at night in the street after returning from a neighborhood bar. I forget how we got into the conversation, but he started bragging about his "guy" being so big it would split most women in half. I challenged him, comparing it to fishermen always exaggerating the size of the biggest fish they caught. Without warning, he dropped his pants just enough for his dick and balls to show. And omg, wow, he wasn't exaggerating. I tried not to stare, but couldn't take my eyes off of him. He followed me into my house, and I sucked him off. As much as I tried to swallow all of his massive load, a lot of it poured out the sides of my mouth. He showed me who's boss.

And since then did you continue to explore your bi side?

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw my best friend’s dick as when we were younger a few of us got together, got drunk and compared dicks. His looked like mine which didn’t surprise me as he is exactly the same height and build as me.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Remember at high school after swimming we were all in the changing room. One of the guys had developed more than everyone else and was muscular and a big lad. Rugby player. We were all dropping out underwear under towels but he just got naked. A sort of silence fell across the room as guys realised they could finally see what his dick was like. I clearly wasn’t the only one interested.
Mmm. Natural athletic muscular bodies!

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yup. I even saw some. But I'm kinda put off by the idea of finding them 'hot' in any way. Well, I'm probably a bad example, but maybe they'll agree to a fap contest? I've always been direct with the friends I can really trust. You need a good situation. This kind of behavior (j/o with other males) seems common and is the reason I don't think many males on this planet are 100% straight.
I would Continue to check you out if you were my friend for the sake of medical and friendly curiosity if you know what I mean

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely not. The thought never crosses my mind. Especially if we’re good friends.

On the other hand if we don’t know each other that well and don’t talk often, then yes. I have plenty of times.