Ever Held Another Guy's Cock While He Pisses?

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes a few times I held a guys cock while he pissed and one time i lost a bet with a guy and i had to hold his cock between my lips while he pissed and some of his piss dribbled into my mouth

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not quite - but, in our student days, a mate and I had been out drinking one night and, when we got back to the house that we shared, we both needed to piss. He got into the bathroom first. I stood behind him, waiting for him to finish. As a joke I moved up behind him and put my arm around the front of him, as if I was about to grab hold of his cock and hold it. Unfortunately, he thought that it would be funny to grab hold of my hand, pull it front of his cock and piss on it! :mad::mad::mad:
Would hold it for you any day mate

Reactions: 4208171

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, many many years ago. It was with a wank buddy and we used to meet at a public toilet. The dick holding was mutual and I used to wank and suck his enormous skinned dick afterwards until he came, and use his juice as lube. Amazing times of discovery and exploration. You’re still in my spank bank Murray x

Held my ex-boss’s big ass dick while he pissed a fountain after we got drunk at a Christmas party a couple years ago. That’s how our working/personal relationship got messy lol.
Lol- I had a big dicked boss once - I used to follow him into the bathroom so I could pee next to him - a big heavy fat softie he had

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol- I had a big dicked boss once - I used to follow him into the bathroom so I could pee next to him - a big heavy fat softie he had

That’s hot.

Lol there was a lot of sexual tension between me and my boss. We just got drunk, he said fuck it and whipped it out in front of me and he gave me this sexy look when I touched it. Like watching a snake spit venom.

I went to a club years ago, i needed a piss, i thought i was the only guy in the gents, then a guy came up behind and was groping my ass as i took a piss, i was that drunk at the time, i couldnt be bothered to tell him to piss off!