Ever Held Another Guy's Cock While He Pisses?

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I picked up a friend one night at a party that was super drunk to drive him home. He was straight but he was very handsy that night. Not to take advantage of a friend I just ignored his hands or moved them back to his side. We got half way home when he said he needed to piss. I pulled down this country road and parked and went around to his side to help him out of the car. When he got out the car he grabbed me tight and gave me a big bro hug. I leaned him up against the back of the car and let him alone so he could piss. After a few he said he couldn't get his pants unzipped and he was about to piss himself. I went back to where was standing and told him he owed me one. So I unzipped his pants found out he was freeballing. I pulled his dick out and aimed it away from me. He moaned a bit and then he managed a few drops and then a heavy stream. He took forever to finish pissing and when he finished I rubbed the head to dry it off. I stowed it away and loaded him back in the car. He then passed out. I got him to my house and got him in bed. The next morning I got up to piss and had I morning wood. He was still in bed so I knew I could take my time. I stood in front of the toilet and tried to pee with my dick still hard. I looked over and my friend was standing in the doorway. Need any help with that he said. I said no laughing at him as I forced out the last few drops. He reminded me I had told him he owed me one and I answered back maybe some other time.
I have do that for a friend when I was in the Army.

Reactions: diver6 and RJ5on1

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I picked up a friend one night at a party that was super drunk to drive him home. He was straight but he was very handsy that night. Not to take advantage of a friend I just ignored his hands or moved them back to his side. We got half way home when he said he needed to piss. I pulled down this country road and parked and went around to his side to help him out of the car. When he got out the car he grabbed me tight and gave me a big bro hug. I leaned him up against the back of the car and let him alone so he could piss. After a few he said he couldn't get his pants unzipped and he was about to piss himself. I went back to where was standing and told him he owed me one. So I unzipped his pants found out he was freeballing. I pulled his dick out and aimed it away from me. He moaned a bit and then he managed a few drops and then a heavy stream. He took forever to finish pissing and when he finished I rubbed the head to dry it off. I stowed it away and loaded him back in the car. He then passed out. I got him to my house and got him in bed. The next morning I got up to piss and had I morning wood. He was still in bed so I knew I could take my time. I stood in front of the toilet and tried to pee with my dick still hard. I looked over and my friend was standing in the doorway. Need any help with that he said. I said no laughing at him as I forced out the last few drops. He reminded me I had told him he owed me one and I answered back maybe some other time.
Your friend is not heterosexual or straight at all.

Reactions: Linkguy13

Torontoguy411

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think i would love holdi g another's cock and have someone hold mine whike i piss
Like others have commented, not into watersports here, but htere was just something so primal about watching a buddy take a piss. Being new to guy fun I was intrigued by how open minded I could be with a guy as we explored guy fun. I asked a buddy once to hold his dick while he took a piss just to see what it was like - it felt so fucking cool just to do that with a guy. He held mine after while I pissed. We both really liked it.

Ended up asking another buddy to do it, and he didn't want to right away, but later told me if I wanted to try it he was cool with it. His was much smaller than my other buddy, and I realized I was having to push it down into his balls to aim it at the toilet. It was an eye opening experience for me. He never ended up holding mine, but he said if he had he'd just end up being jealous of my length and pissed off, so he decided to avoid the whole being mad thing. That was good for my ego.

Again, just seems like such a guy thing to do by holding each other's dick while pissing. Just gives you a whole new perspective of what other guy's feel when they hold their own dick to piss.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have held quite a few drunk - and not so drunk - buddies' and acquaintances' cocks over the year while they were attempting to piss. Hot when a "straight" bud says how good it feels to have someone else's hand on their cock.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve done it a couple of times and have also had guys hold my cock while I pissed. There is definitely something erotic about it.
Most of my cocksuckers now expect —-and anticipate—-‘handling’ this—-I enjoy it a lot.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m n
Most of my cocksuckers now expect —-and anticipate—-‘handling’ this—-I enjoy it a lot.
I’m not attracted to guys.

But—guys are vastly superior cocksuckers and way less drama and investment.

the ‘relationship’ is between their mouth—and my cock.

My cock is their master, it’s pleasure—-and maintenance—is their resposibility.

odd that I stumbled on this topic today—-I’d stopped at a fav cocksuckers studio to drop off a gift—-preoccupied, I said I gotta take a leak, then dash.

I got a kinda hurt look—-but he quickly followed me in—please—?—took cock out, shook it out and held it. When done, he ran warm water and gently bathed it and balls, then started kissing and sucking. I didn’t come—-but he did.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m n

I’m not attracted to guys.

But—guys are vastly superior cocksuckers and way less drama and investment.

the ‘relationship’ is between their mouth—and my cock.

My cock is their master, it’s pleasure—-and maintenance—is their resposibility.

odd that I stumbled on this topic today—-I’d stopped at a fav cocksuckers studio to drop off a gift—-preoccupied, I said I gotta take a leak, then dash.

I got a kinda hurt look—-but he quickly followed me in—please—?—took cock out, shook it out and held it. When done, he ran warm water and gently bathed it and balls, then started kissing and sucking. I didn’t come—-but he did.
This same cocksucker keeps mr cock groomed. I don’t like Stubble, he massages, stretches, shaves and lotions cock/balls about 3times a week. When done, he is allowed any precum—-generally allowed more later if cock schedule allows—-cocksuckers require discipline, control and dominance. They thrive under it. Does ‘em good to keep their mouth watering—-

Reactions: Gj816 and 51arledge

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This same cocksucker keeps mr cock groomed. I don’t like Stubble, he massages, stretches, shaves and lotions cock/balls about 3times a week. When done, he is allowed any precum—-generally allowed more later if cock schedule allows—-cocksuckers require discipline, control and dominance. They thrive under it. Does ‘em good to keep their mouth watering—-
Sounds like you are attracted to something that interests you that these men are providing you. Just saying. Expand your mind.

lumberjockn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For many have years, I have fantasized about watching a hot guy piss. I've been close at the local bath house, but that's hardly an intimate view. No FB was ever willing. Then a few weeks ago after I had fucked him silly and swallowed his load straight from the pipe, my current FB came into the bathroom as I was washing my hands after I pissed. He was about to piss and I said, "May I watch up close?" He took my hand and put it on his cock as he let loose. It was so fucking hot and intimate!

I'm definitely not into WS, but this was like a fantasy come true.

Anyone else?
Like this?
Buddy from my gym. We got to a point where boundaries were broken and best being bros.
IMG_4271.mov

Attachments

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like others have commented, not into watersports here, but htere was just something so primal about watching a buddy take a piss. Being new to guy fun I was intrigued by how open minded I could be with a guy as we explored guy fun. I asked a buddy once to hold his dick while he took a piss just to see what it was like - it felt so fucking cool just to do that with a guy. He held mine after while I pissed. We both really liked it.

Ended up asking another buddy to do it, and he didn't want to right away, but later told me if I wanted to try it he was cool with it. His was much smaller than my other buddy, and I realized I was having to push it down into his balls to aim it at the toilet. It was an eye opening experience for me. He never ended up holding mine, but he said if he had he'd just end up being jealous of my length and pissed off, so he decided to avoid the whole being mad thing. That was good for my ego.

Again, just seems like such a guy thing to do by holding each other's dick while pissing. Just gives you a whole new perspective of what other guy's feel when they hold their own dick to piss.
I have the same experience with you and into the similar vibe too. I am not into watersport but it's quite interesting watching a buddy take a piss. It's the most relaxing moment of a guy.

I also have a great buddy who we took turn holding each other dick while pissing.