Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes... a number of times. It is hot to watch a big cock be brought to climac and watch the cum spew and ooze. It is grest to see their body shudder.
It's even more fun to have your hand wrapped around it and getting to see it up close!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My step bro and I used to jerk off before bed. We shared a room and had our own beds. We were both discrete but it was known that we were both cranking one off before bed. Same thing happened in college - we slept in cold air dorm as freshman. Would often see hands moving up and down and the unmistakable sound of heavy breathing before the silence. As I mentioned in another post, this meant lots of great opportunities to find cum rags.
My step bro, or half bro, and I used to wank most night together. Started when he came in my room one night and saw me tossing, stood looking till I shot. Next night he did it again but this time dropped his jeans and wanked - lovely red bush and a nice thick meaty cock and massive cum load. Most nights he'd come into my room and we'd toss each other off, watching his shoot always had be adding a bit extra to my load.

razorglade

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My step bro, or half bro, and I used to wank most night together. Started when he came in my room one night and saw me tossing, stood looking till I shot. Next night he did it again but this time dropped his jeans and wanked - lovely red bush and a nice thick meaty cock and massive cum load. Most nights he'd come into my room and we'd toss each other off, watching his shoot always had be adding a bit extra to my load.

That sounds really hot. It gave me a hard on. lol

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ditto, years on different forums I have heard the same over and over.
And I honestly think prolly at least 30% of straight adult men still would if not for the stigma attached to it.
Will I think 60percent of men jerk off and 39percent lie about doing it.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
fucking hot

Reactions: diver6

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen dudes jacking, yup. Not in my younger years so much.
Sure wish I'd had a few brother/cousin stories, but nope. Maybe if I had some experiences like that I would have had a more relaxed attitude around jacking off. I grew up thinking it was a bad thing, mostly just from peer comments.
Years later I'm more relaxed about it, and think it's awesome.
I sure do love watching other guys jacking. Sometimes it's someone watching some public action, washrooms or outside in a park, or the back of some dark bar.
Never been to a jack off party, but I think that'd be fun.
Said so elsewhere in here but I sure do love jacking in public washrooms, and awesome when the guy next to you is jacking too, and maybe you get to see it a bit.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've seen dudes jacking, yup. Not in my younger years so much.
Sure wish I'd had a few brother/cousin stories, but nope. Maybe if I had some experiences like that I would have had a more relaxed attitude around jacking off. I grew up thinking it was a bad thing, mostly just from peer comments.
Years later I'm more relaxed about it, and think it's awesome.
I sure do love watching other guys jacking. Sometimes it's someone watching some public action, washrooms or outside in a park, or the back of some dark bar.
Never been to a jack off party, but I think that'd be fun.
Said so elsewhere in here but I sure do love jacking in public washrooms, and awesome when the guy next to you is jacking too, and maybe you get to see it a bit.

Definitely agree. I remember quite distinctly when the light came on and I realized that ALL guys beatoff (whether they admit it or not) -- young, old, single, married, brothers, dads, uncles, granddads -- if they have a dick, they're pulling on it even if they are fucking regularly. As you said Zak, it was quite liberating and gave me a relaxed attitude about jacking off, as well as the confidence to talk about it casually and matter-of-factly with guys (when appropriate), which has also led to some hot jacking with other guys.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just this past week. It was after 1am and I had seen a post about how red the moon looked (I guess the smoke from wildfires is causing a red-ish haze) so I went outside to try and see it but it wasn't very high in the sky so I was trying to go to a place on our block where the houses were all single story so I could see over them.

When I passed a 2 story house across the street with the lights on in a room at the front upstairs and a guy is in bed, which is totally viewable out the window, and he's completely going at it: jacking off his dick, thrusting his hips, letting his dick wiggle hard ,rolling around on the bed while looking at his phone. He was really lean and fit, I think early 30s. I hope he was filming it for someone. Shame to look that good and no one is watching it.

I paused for a bit, since like every other house is dark and this one has such a view going on/ I'm afraid while he was rolling around he saw me cause he seemed to look up. I tried to walk away cool and check my phone- which I was holding to take a picture of the red moon but probably looked like a pervert trying to take pics of him or something. I was scared the cops were gonna come for me. LOL.