Finally Seeing Someone Naked

Trig

Expert Member
Media
You captured perfectly the feeling of excitement a lot of us know very well. Too bad those days are mostly gone. I still remember those days and three guys specifically. It is pretty amazing how some of our memories do not fade. I’ll share one story, the first guy.

I was in the early days of realizing my attraction to guys and trying to figure things out. My family belonged to a swim and tennis club. It was not a fancy, pretentious club; instead, it was very middle class for the time. The club was fairly simple and well maintained. There were two swimming pools, 12 tennis courts and a club house. Members lived nearby in one of several surrounding neighborhoods. They were avid tennis players, had kids on the swim and diving teams and/or just liked to socialize around the pool. Next to the swimming pools was a building that had a snack bar and the men’s and women’s locker rooms. The men’s locker room was pretty basic – a changing area, a few lockers, an open shower with three shower heads, toilet stalls, urinals and a couple of sinks.

There was a member, probably in his early 30’s, who was a big tennis player. He was frequently in tennis tournaments and apparently was really good. He was also extremely good looking. He was fit and handsome with dark hair, brown eyes and a really nice smile. On more than one occasion I heard women comment on how good looking he was. My friends and I used to watch people play tennis. We were usually watching people we knew, like our friends or friends’ parents or a tournament. This guy was around the tennis courts often, either playing or watching others. It was the mid 70’s and he wore the short tennis shorts that were in style at the time.

There are a couple of reasons why I have never forgotten him. The first reason is that he had several physical characteristics to which I remember being attracted to for the first time. One was his legs. He had really nice legs, long and strong and darkly tanned. One day at the tennis courts when he was sitting down, wearing those short tennis shorts, I noticed that the hair on his upper inner thighs became thicker as it led up to his crotch. That really turned me on. After that, each opportunity I had to check out his legs I’d glance at the hair on his upper inner thighs. I wanted to put my hand on his thighs, feel his strong legs, run my hand through his leg hair on his inner thighs and into the leg opening at the crotch of his shorts. Another first for me was his ass. His ass was perfectly shaped and filled out his tennis shorts nicely. I don’t recall ever noticing a guy’s ass before his (but I’ve noticed a lot since!) and I could not take my eyes off of it. The combination of his legs and ass definitely looked hot! While not a new attraction, I obviously took in his nice bulge upfront. It wasn’t huge but you could easily notice the curvature in his shorts caused by his cock and balls. Not only did I wonder what he looked like naked, I often wondered how he looked wearing a pair of briefs.

I also saw him by the pools in a swimsuit. The style of swimsuits at the time were similar in cut to tennis shorts. He looked great in a swimsuit and shirtless! Built and defined but not overly so. His chest was lightly hairy and his flat stomach mostly smooth with a thick, dark brown treasure trail going into his swimsuit. He also had nice shoulders and arms. He wore a small, simple gold chain that looked nice against his dark tan – classy for the times, not overly 70s looking. One day I was at a table by the pool with some friends and he and his family were next to us. I was sitting in a chair next to their table, facing the pool. He got out of the pool, dried off a little with a towel and sat in the chair at his table that was next to ours, facing me, his back to the pool. I was wearing reflective sunglasses which were the “cool” sunglasses to wear at the time. I had never been so close to him when he was shirtless, maybe three feet away. I acted like I was looking out to the pool but actually my eyes, behind the reflective lenses, were looking to my right, taking him in. I watched as water drops rolled down his chest and stomach, water collected in his navel, and my eyes followed his treasure trail of hair that went into his swimsuit. He was so hot, so sexy. Another member walked by and he raised his arm to high five him and I got a view of his armpit and his thick, dark pit hair. This was a third physical trait that was a first for me. After that whenever he was in the pool and raised his arm to say hello to someone or toss one of his kids a few feet in the water I’d always take in his armpits. Back to that day by the pool. It was everything I could do to try to act like I was looking out to the pool and to keep up with the conversation among my friends at my table. I was so distracted by him sitting next to me. I just wanted to look at him. The fourth thing that was a first attraction for me were his nipples. Sitting next to him, I noticed his quarter-sized nipples and how they were tanned brown. And I noticed how much his nipples were turning me on. As I sat there I kept glancing over looking at his nipples and felt an urge I had not had before. I wanted to feel them and to lick them. While I was having these thoughts, one of his tennis buddies walked by and poured a small bucket of ice water on him. Apparently it was payback for a prank he had played on his buddy. Several of us jumped up to get out of the way of the cold splash. He apologized to our table and we laughed it off. After he and his buddy had a good laugh, he sat back down in his chair and said, “Damn that was cold.” I looked over and then at his nipples. They were perked up and rock hard. They turned me on so much I started getting a hardon. I got up, jumped in the pool and swam a couple of laps trying to distract myself, and cock, and to process my new nipple discovery.

The noticeable physical attractions to his legs, ass, armpits and nipples are one reason I have never forgotten him. There is another reason I have never forgotten him and one that fits the theme of this thread, “Finally Seeing Someone Naked.” Late one afternoon I was hanging around the pool by myself. I needed to take a leak and as I stood up I noticed him walking into the pool area wearing white tennis shorts and a white shirt and holding a bag in one hand and a racquet in the other. It struck me that he was probably going to change into a swimsuit. I looked around and sure enough I saw his wife sitting at a table with another couple. For the first time a strong urge hit me; a desire to follow a guy into the men’s locker room to see if I could see him changing. I had never timed going into a locker room to see a guy before. I had mixed feelings about it but the desire was too strong. I really wanted to see if I could see him naked or at least in a pair of briefs, which I had fantasized about. I sat back down, picked up my book, acted like I was reading and tried to process the thoughts running through my head. “Should I do this or not?” “When will I ever have another chance?” “Will it be too obvious?” I watched as he walked over to the table where his wife was sitting, kissed her and greeted the other couple. The urge to do this was too strong. I was going to do it. I looked around to make sure no one I knew was around the pool area. I felt myself become nervous for what I was about to do and took a few deep breaths. He put his racquet down and walked towards the building with the locker rooms. After he walked in, I thought through how to time it – too early or too late and I would miss the opportunity. I visualized what he was doing, “he’s probably taking off his shoes and socks now.” I stood up and walked over to the locker room trying to pace myself so that by the time I walked in he would have taken off his shirt and shorts. As I walked over I kept thinking: Would I find him wearing briefs? Would he have taken off his shorts and underwear but still wearing his shirt, a glimpse of his cock and balls showing? Would he be naked? Would he have already pulled his swimsuit on? What would I see when I walked in?

When you walked into the men’s locker room you walked down a hallway that was about 12 feet long and had a wall directly ahead. At the wall you turned right and were in the changing area of the locker room. There was an L-shaped bench along two walls. Straight ahead was the shower room which was more like an alcove, with three walls and completely open to the changing area. No curtains. There were three shower heads on the far wall, directly in front of you as you walked into the changing area, and on the right side, the wall (which was the front wall of the building) had highly placed windows to provide natural light. After walking into the changing area if you turned left there was a sink and mirror on the wall straight ahead and also one to your left and just beyond that sink on the left were a couple of urinals on the left wall.

As I walked over to the building, I subtly glanced around again to make sure none of my friends were there. I didn’t want anyone I knew to think I was following him into the locker room. When I walked into the entrance of the locker room my heart was pounding. I was so nervous that I was doing this and at the same time so drawn by the desire to see this guy changing and potentially naked. I also realized that the fact that I was following a hot guy into the locker room for a chance to see him naked pretty much answered all the questions I had about my sexuality. As I made my way down the hallway, chest pounding so hard I could hear it, I wondered how I had timed it. Would I see anything or was it too late? When I reached the end of the hallway I turned right. There he was, standing to the right, profile view, in front of the bench, wearing only a white jockstrap. He was putting his tennis shorts into his bag and I only had a couple of seconds to take in his hot body, the full pouch of his jock, his naked ass and those strong legs! The jockstrap was a surprise. I had not wondered about him wearing one; always briefs. He was fucking beautiful.

I turned left and headed to one of the urinals as I thought to myself, “Oh fuck!” As I stepped up to one of the urinals I glanced over my left shoulder, the desire to see him naked outweighing the fear of him seeing me looking at him. When I looked over, his back was to me. He had just pulled off his jock and was completely naked. I took in his broad shoulders, defined back, beautiful ass and sexy tan lines. His ass was so hot, with incredibly muscular glutes and smooth ass cheeks. I continued looking at him until I saw him begin to turn. I stood in front of the urinal, pulled out my cock, looked straight ahead and started taking a leak. My chest was still pounding. I kept thinking to myself, “He is so fucking hot!” I wanted to turn around and look but I knew looking around behind me would be too risky. I thought that I had done a pretty good job of timing it and maybe if I had walked in 15 seconds later, I would have walked in on him naked and seen his dick. I tried to tell myself that I was satisfied having seen what I had but I knew I was disappointed that I didn’t get to see the front of him naked. I really wanted to see his dick! I then heard a shower turn on behind me. I had not even thought that he may take a shower but it made sense since he had just played tennis and it was a hot day. I quickly realized that if I took my time without being obvious and lingering I would have a few more opportunities to look over at him.

I finished taking a leak, stepped back from the urinal and did a quarter turn to the left. I glanced over to my left, into the shower area and he was facing me! Luckily he was looking down. I quickly glanced down his naked body, the water streaming down his chest, stomach and into his thick, wet, dark bush. His dick was maybe four inches, the full length partially hidden by his bush. It was thick and meaty with a really nice cock head and was framed by his big balls hanging below the length of his dick. I had just a couple of seconds to take it all in. FUCK! He was so hot.

I looked down at the waistband of my swimsuit, acted like the strings were in a knot and then re-tied them. I stepped over to the sink whose mirror would let me look at him in the shower. I glanced over at him and he had turned around and his back was now to me. I washed my hands and looked at him in the mirror. The sunlight coming in from the windows high on the shower area wall provided perfect lighting on his naked body. I watched as soap and water traveled down his back, across his ass, into his crack and down his legs. I watched as he washed his soapy ass, thinking how much I’d love to be washing his ass, feeling his firm glutes and running my hand into his crack. He lifted his right leg, washed his upper leg, placed it back down and leaned over to wash his shins and calves, his ass spreading, showing his hairy lower inner ass cheeks, crack and taint leading to his hole, his cock and balls visible between his legs. It was a hot view, an image forever captured. I continued washing my hands while I watched him do the same thing with his left leg, leaning forward, ass spreading, dark hair leading to his hole, cock and balls between his legs. He looked so hot, so sexy!

I wanted to watch longer but knew I couldn’t without being obvious. I stepped to the side of the sink, grabbed a couple of paper towels out of the dispenser and dried my hands. I turned around to leave and could see in my peripheral vision that he was facing me. I still had a strong urge to look at him; the few glances I had taken were not enough. I knew I could be busted for looking but again the desire to see him naked, one last time, was too strong. I looked over to my left as his soapy hands moved from his lower abs, through his bush and onto to his dick and balls. Again, he was looking down. As I walked toward the hallway to exit, I watched him wrap his right hand around his dick and wash it in a similar manner to the one a guy uses to jack off, a few quick times up and down the length of his shaft and over his cock head, while his left hand washed his balls. Those were the last mental images I captured of him just before I walked out.

I walked out of the locker room, my chest still pounding, distracted and horned up from what I had just seen and feeling a little lost in conflicting thoughts for what I had just done. I was maybe a few feet outside of the locker room, looking down, processing all of that, when I physically bumped into a friend of mine. I was in another world and it took me a few seconds to call him by name. I laughed it off and said I was deep in thought, a million miles away. He said he had just arrived. I pointed to where my stuff was and invited him to join me although I really just wanted to leave. I got back to my table and sat down. All I wanted to do was leave and jack off. I couldn’t believe I had just seen him naked and couldn’t get his hot ass and meaty dick out of my head. As my friend walked over to me, the guy exited the locker room and headed over to his wife and their friends. I knew my friend had seen him naked and I wondered what it was like to think nothing of it, not have the same reaction I did, not be attracted to guys and what it would be like not to have to process all that was now going through my head.

My friend sat down and we chatted for a while. I was so distracted and couldn’t think straight. I told him I had some chores to do at home before my parents came home. I gathered my stuff and left. On the walk home I couldn’t get the images of seeing him naked out of my head. I couldn’t wait to get home and jack off. I decided to cut through the woods, a short cut I had taken many times. These were the woods my friends and I would hang out in, smoke cigarettes, or share a beer that one of us had taken from our fridge at home. As I walked along the trail the urge to jack off was stronger and stronger. I walked up the hill that led to my neighborhood and decided to step off the trail and over to some boulders on the hillside which were a spot we used for hanging out. No one was around as I stepped around the big rocks to a private spot where no one could see me. I put my hand in my swimsuit, felt my cock and balls, closed my eyes and thought about the naked guy I had just seen in the locker room – standing in his jock, then naked, his nice build, his ass, his bush, his dick and balls. I was soon fully boned up. I pulled my swimsuit down, leaned back against one of the boulders, closed my eyes again and felt my balls while I slowly stroked my hardon and thought about him. In the quiet of the woods my heaving breathing and the sound from my hand moving up and down my hard cock, lubed with precum, sounded really loud. I thought about his dick, wondered how big it was when hard, how hot it would be to watch him jack off and what it would be like to suck his dick. I thought about his round, firm ass. About him bending over to wash his legs. His spread ass, the dark hair leading to his hole, his dick and balls between his legs and how much I wanted to put my hands on his hips, slide my cock in his ass and fuck him from behind. I was so worked up. I kept my eyes closed as I released, feeling my cum shoot from my hard cock, hearing each glob hit the leaves on the ground in front of me. I took a few deep breaths, opened my eyes and slowly looked around. I stood there for a couple of minutes, processing it all as my cock dwindled. I flicked the last few drops of cum from my cock, pulled up my swimsuit and headed home.

The images of seeing him naked in the showers that afternoon remained in my daily spank bank for at least a couple of months. Every time I saw him at the club, I would undress him in my mind and think about that day in the locker room. I never had another opportunity to see him naked. I walked into that locker room many times after that to take a leak. Sometimes there would be a guy or two showering, but none were as hot as this guy. I don’t remember ever timing it to see a guy naked in any locker room again. Since then when I see a gym crush or a hot guy naked, I chalk it up to being a “hot guy day” at the gym and a reward for working out.
Thank you for posting!

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
You captured perfectly the feeling of excitement a lot of us know very well. Too bad those days are mostly gone. I still remember those days and three guys specifically. It is pretty amazing how some of our memories do not fade. I’ll share one story, the first guy.

This is really well written and articulates a lot of the feelings many of us had — and some of what we still experience when we see a “crush” naked. That guy sounds really hot and I actually got boned up reading it!

I find these stories fascinating. It sounds like you knew you had an attraction to guys but this guy drew out the physical specifics, for example, his legs, ass and nipples. Although it was different for me, I can see why you were so drawn into the urge to see him naked when you had a chance. And I can see why you were so nervous, had so many thoughts to process and were so horny you jacked off in the woods afterwards.

I think my discoveries of physical attributes were more subtle. I don’t remember a single guy who I saw a lot of, including naked, and realized that I was into nipples. Instead nipples started looking attractive and then I noticed them on every guy!

I have memories of seeing guys naked in the locker room and showers in those early days and knowing I was attracted to what I saw, especially when they were hung. And I remember, like you, wondering what it was like to walk through the locker room like a “normal” guy and not think anything about seeing a hot guy in the showers or wanting to see a particular guy’s cock.

I’ve had many crushes through the years but I don’t remember one specific guy from those early days that “I finally got to see naked” — although it’s happened plenty since. It was more like showering with a hot guy or just happening to see someone naked in the locker room and they looked really good!

Your story made me recall a guy who was really hot and who I had not seen around before the day I saw him naked. My family belonged to a community swim club similar to the one you described. In the men’s locker room you had to pass by the open shower area to get to the urinals and toilets. It wasn’t a bustling locker room but it wasn’t unusual for several guys to be in there and a couple of guys showering. And sometimes there would be a guy showering who was worth looking at. One day I walked in and there was one other guy in there who was showering. As I walked over to the restroom area I looked into the showers. His back was to me. He had an athletic build and a nice ass. Like your experience there was only time for a quick glance as I was walking by. I looked away and thought wow, he looks hot, I wonder how the front looks. I looked in again and he had turned around. He had a good looking face, hairy chest and a BIG cock! It was long and thick and one of the biggest I’d seen in person to that date. It was one of those moments when you think to yourself, “Holy shit! Did I just see that.” I kept walking. As I was taking a leak I kept hoping I would get another view as I left and wished there was a way to rush taking a leak because I wanted to see him before I lost my chance. I finished up and as I was walking by the showers he was still in there and I got to take in another view of him and his big fucking dick. He wasn’t looking towards me and no one else was in the locker room so I held my eyes on him taking in his hot naked body. I walked out and joined my friends and, like you, was distracted by what I had just seen. He walked out and while older (early 20’s) joined a group of people I recognized from my neighborhood and school (but didn’t really know). When I got home I couldn’t wait to pull out my dick and jack off thinking about that guy!

About a month later I saw him again in the locker room. This time there were a few guys showering. One was an old guy, one was a decent looking guy, also probably in his 20’s, and the third was this guy. He looked just as hot as the first time I saw him and that big cock was proudly on display. As I walked by I heard him talking about his run. Listening to the conversation as I took a leak I figured out he was a runner, went for a run, came to the swim club, showered and went for a swim. I finished up and when I walked by the showers on my way out. He had finished showering and stepped out and was drying off still chatting with the guys showering. As I walked by him I was about two feet away and I looked right at his big dick, the big veins running along the length of his shaft, the large prominent cock head and pee slit and his egg-sized balls. I jacked off many times thinking about him and his big cock. That summer I saw him a few more times but I didn’t see him naked again. Each time I saw him I undressed him with my eyes and thought about that big dick.

The following year I became friends with a guy in the neighborhood who was in that group “Runner Guy” joined after showering that first time I saw him. Turns out Runner Guy was the older half brother of my new friend. One day I was at my friend’s house and he walked in. I was surprised and it was everything I could do to not act surprised. We were introduced and when I had a chance I of course checked out the bulge in his jeans and couldn’t stop thinking about his big cock! I still remember thinking he looked even more handsome than the year before. We were introduced and as my friend and I hung out in the rec room I learned he had graduated college a year earlier, was living a couple of hours away and would drop by to visit about once a month. Forward to that summer several of us were hanging out. There was a guy from the neighborhood with us that day who we knew, but wasn’t a regular in this friends group, and was older than us, between our ages and Runner Guy’s age. He was a good looking guy, I kind of wondered about him (as in early gaydar), but I didn’t see him often enough to really think too much about him. It was just guys in the group and the conversation turned to sex. Who was rumored to be banging who. Something someone had seen in a porn movie. Some girl with big tits. All the usual stuff. Then the conversation turned to big cocks (always a favorite of mine although I had to act “normal”). The guy who wasn’t a regular among our group said, “You know who has a big dick? Runner Guy!” Another guy said, “Oh yeh. He fucked so-and-so’s older sister and the rumor was he’s hung like a porn star.” A couple of guys looked over to my friend who had a blank look on his face. He shrugged, shook his head and said, “I’ve never seen his cock.” Then the guy (who brought it up) said, “Dude. The first year I was on the baseball team he was also on the team. Everybody knew he had a big cock.” He held up his hands, one above the other, and using his index fingers showed the length of Runner Guy’s cock. Most of the guys laughed, said “Dang!”, “Get outta here” or “No way!” I stood there thinking, “Yep. That’s really how big it is and he’s hot!” The guy continued, “Everybody on the team saw it every time we showered. Guys used to joke about it. They would say things like if we ever broke all of our bats we could use Runner Guy’s cock. Runner Guy always took it in good fun.” My friend just sat there with a look on his face like “I can’t believe we’re talking about Runner Guy’s cock!” The guy added, “His soft cock is much bigger than most guys’ hardons. He’s obviously a show’er so he probably doesn’t get much bigger when hard. But still his hard dick must be huge.” The conversation moved on. I stood there thinking about Runner Guy’s big dick and began connecting the dots why this other guy was so into talking about Runner Guy’s dick and how he knew about other guys’ hardons. lol

About 10 years later I ran into him at the mall while I was back home visiting family. My parents had moved across town and I had changed a lot (I started lifting and swimming in college and had a much bigger build and frankly became better looking in general). I walked up to him and he obviously didn’t recognize me. I introduced myself and he remembered and apologized for not recognizing me. He was super nice, updated me on my friend (his half brother) and asked about my family. He introduced me to his wife who was really pretty and about a foot shorter than him. They had moved back to the area several years before. As we caught up I managed to get in a couple of glances down at his crotch in his jeans. Sure enough you could tell he was packing in some meat! All I could think was how does this petite woman take his big cock! lol

Anyway, @fcviewer , thanks for sharing your “Finally Seeing Someone Naked” story.

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is really well written and articulates a lot of the feelings many of us had — and some of what we still experience when we see a “crush” naked. That guy sounds really hot and I actually got boned up reading it!

I find these stories fascinating. It sounds like you knew you had an attraction to guys but this guy drew out the physical specifics, for example, his legs, ass and nipples. Although it was different for me, I can see why you were so drawn into the urge to see him naked when you had a chance. And I can see why you were so nervous, had so many thoughts to process and were so horny you jacked off in the woods afterwards.

I think my discoveries of physical attributes were more subtle. I don’t remember a single guy who I saw a lot of, including naked, and realized that I was into nipples. Instead nipples started looking attractive and then I noticed them on every guy!

I have memories of seeing guys naked in the locker room and showers in those early days and knowing I was attracted to what I saw, especially when they were hung. And I remember, like you, wondering what it was like to walk through the locker room like a “normal” guy and not think anything about seeing a hot guy in the showers or wanting to see a particular guy’s cock.

I’ve had many crushes through the years but I don’t remember one specific guy from those early days that “I finally got to see naked” — although it’s happened plenty since. It was more like showering with a hot guy or just happening to see someone naked in the locker room and they looked really good!

Your story made me recall a guy who was really hot and who I had not seen around before the day I saw him naked. My family belonged to a community swim club similar to the one you described. In the men’s locker room you had to pass by the open shower area to get to the urinals and toilets. It wasn’t a bustling locker room but it wasn’t unusual for several guys to be in there and a couple of guys showering. And sometimes there would be a guy showering who was worth looking at. One day I walked in and there was one other guy in there who was showering. As I walked over to the restroom area I looked into the showers. His back was to me. He had an athletic build and a nice ass. Like your experience there was only time for a quick glance as I was walking by. I looked away and thought wow, he looks hot, I wonder how the front looks. I looked in again and he had turned around. He had a good looking face, hairy chest and a BIG cock! It was long and thick and one of the biggest I’d seen in person to that date. It was one of those moments when you think to yourself, “Holy shit! Did I just see that.” I kept walking. As I was taking a leak I kept hoping I would get another view as I left and wished there was a way to rush taking a leak because I wanted to see him before I lost my chance. I finished up and as I was walking by the showers he was still in there and I got to take in another view of him and his big fucking dick. He wasn’t looking towards me and no one else was in the locker room so I held my eyes on him taking in his hot naked body. I walked out and joined my friends and, like you, was distracted by what I had just seen. He walked out and while older (early 20’s) joined a group of people I recognized from my neighborhood and school (but didn’t really know). When I got home I couldn’t wait to pull out my dick and jack off thinking about that guy!

About a month later I saw him again in the locker room. This time there were a few guys showering. One was an old guy, one was a decent looking guy, also probably in his 20’s, and the third was this guy. He looked just as hot as the first time I saw him and that big cock was proudly on display. As I walked by I heard him talking about his run. Listening to the conversation as I took a leak I figured out he was a runner, went for a run, came to the swim club, showered and went for a swim. I finished up and when I walked by the showers on my way out. He had finished showering and stepped out and was drying off still chatting with the guys showering. As I walked by him I was about two feet away and I looked right at his big dick, the big veins running along the length of his shaft, the large prominent cock head and pee slit and his egg-sized balls. I jacked off many times thinking about him and his big cock. That summer I saw him a few more times but I didn’t see him naked again. Each time I saw him I undressed him with my eyes and thought about that big dick.

The following year I became friends with a guy in the neighborhood who was in that group “Runner Guy” joined after showering that first time I saw him. Turns out Runner Guy was the older half brother of my new friend. One day I was at my friend’s house and he walked in. I was surprised and it was everything I could do to not act surprised. We were introduced and when I had a chance I of course checked out the bulge in his jeans and couldn’t stop thinking about his big cock! I still remember thinking he looked even more handsome than the year before. We were introduced and as my friend and I hung out in the rec room I learned he had graduated college a year earlier, was living a couple of hours away and would drop by to visit about once a month. Forward to that summer several of us were hanging out. There was a guy from the neighborhood with us that day who we knew, but wasn’t a regular in this friends group, and was older than us, between our ages and Runner Guy’s age. He was a good looking guy, I kind of wondered about him (as in early gaydar), but I didn’t see him often enough to really think too much about him. It was just guys in the group and the conversation turned to sex. Who was rumored to be banging who. Something someone had seen in a porn movie. Some girl with big tits. All the usual stuff. Then the conversation turned to big cocks (always a favorite of mine although I had to act “normal”). The guy who wasn’t a regular among our group said, “You know who has a big dick? Runner Guy!” Another guy said, “Oh yeh. He fucked so-and-so’s older sister and the rumor was he’s hung like a porn star.” A couple of guys looked over to my friend who had a blank look on his face. He shrugged, shook his head and said, “I’ve never seen his cock.” Then the guy (who brought it up) said, “Dude. The first year I was on the baseball team he was also on the team. Everybody knew he had a big cock.” He held up his hands, one above the other, and using his index fingers showed the length of Runner Guy’s cock. Most of the guys laughed, said “Dang!”, “Get outta here” or “No way!” I stood there thinking, “Yep. That’s really how big it is and he’s hot!” The guy continued, “Everybody on the team saw it every time we showered. Guys used to joke about it. They would say things like if we ever broke all of our bats we could use Runner Guy’s cock. Runner Guy always took it in good fun.” My friend just sat there with a look on his face like “I can’t believe we’re talking about Runner Guy’s cock!” The guy added, “His soft cock is much bigger than most guys’ hardons. He’s obviously a show’er so he probably doesn’t get much bigger when hard. But still his hard dick must be huge.” The conversation moved on. I stood there thinking about Runner Guy’s big dick and began connecting the dots why this other guy was so into talking about Runner Guy’s dick and how he knew about other guys’ hardons. lol

About 10 years later I ran into him at the mall while I was back home visiting family. My parents had moved across town and I had changed a lot (I started lifting and swimming in college and had a much bigger build and frankly became better looking in general). I walked up to him and he obviously didn’t recognize me. I introduced myself and he remembered and apologized for not recognizing me. He was super nice, updated me on my friend (his half brother) and asked about my family. He introduced me to his wife who was really pretty and about a foot shorter than him. They had moved back to the area several years before. As we caught up I managed to get in a couple of glances down at his crotch in his jeans. Sure enough you could tell he was packing in some meat! All I could think was how does this petite woman take his big cock! lol

Anyway, @fcviewer , thanks for sharing your “Finally Seeing Someone Naked” story.
Thank you for sharing yours! Runner guy sounds like a dream come true!

NakedBuddy

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has happened to me a few times. One of the first was a guy - I'll call him Mike - who lived next door to me in my freshman year college dorm, and eventually became my roommate and best friend. He was a smart, gregarious guy and good looking - half Italian, about 5'10", lean, nicely muscled. I met him the first day I moved into the dorm and we hung out chatting for a half an hour or so. We had similar class schedules, and during the first week of school we'd arrive back from class to the dorm around the same time for lunch and for dinner. Initially, a small group of us would head down to lunch or dinner but, increasingly, it was just Mike and me. Our dorm building was divided into sections called "houses," and there was one communal bathroom for our floor of the house. The bathroom was divided into two rooms - in one there was a row of four stalls across from a few sinks and a couple of urinals. The other room contained four shower stalls (with curtains), and around 7:00 a.m., there was often a line for the showers, since a number of guys had 8:00 a.m. classes. Mike and I must have showered at different times in the mornings for that first couple of weeks. One morning, however, while I was waiting in line for the shower, Mike stepped out of one of the shower stalls to dry off. He was totally nude, and clearly wasn't shy at all. He had a terrific body - an athletic build, nearly hairless, except for pits and pubes, and a long, banana-shaped penis dangled over a big set of low-hanging balls. I was surprised at how good he looked naked, and at the size of his cock. For the rest of that school year, we'd see each other in the showers now and then, but not that frequently. However, our friendship grew closer, and we decided to room together the following year, and we continued to be roommates for the rest of our time in college. Neither of us was shy at all, and we saw each other naked on a daily basis when one or both of us came back from the showers in the morning to continue drying off before getting dressed. Mike often would take his time doing this, spending a lot of time walking around the room naked, pulling clothes out to wear while we talked. I did the same when I finished showering. The rest of the story is slightly off-topic. In the first few weeks of our freshman year, the topic of conversation often turned to sex, and we both acknowledged that we were horny (we were 19 by then...who isn't horny at that age?), and lamented finding sufficient alone time to beat off. One night after having a few beers, we were each lying in our own bed chatting a bit after turning out the lights. Mike said, "man, I need to beat off." I said, "go for it, buddy...I'll probably do the same." He sort of chuckled, and we both proceeded to stroke...we could hear each other stroking and breathing heavily. After it was clear that we had both shot our loads, he sort of shocked me by asking, "did you have a good orgasm?" I said, "yeah, you?" He said he did and laughed, and we both fell asleep. From that time forward, beating off after lights out was a regular occurrence for us. We never did it with the lights on, and never touched each other (although, now and then we'd see each others morning boners). However, we occasionally would banter a bit while stroking, "god this feels good," or "fuck, I need to get off." We now live in the same city, but see each other infrequently (busy lives). Now and then, we get together for lunch or dinner, but our days masturbating together never come up in conversation - unfortunately, from my perspective.

I've seen many other buddies nude under different circumstances. I grew up in the 70s when showers were mandatory after gym class (in junior high and high school), and when gang (or open) showers were the norm (this was still the case through most of the 1980s). Normally, you'd see the same group of guys naked on a daily basis, and it just was no big deal. Usually, you wouldn't see guys naked that had gym class at a different time - or in college, guys that didn't live in your dorm. There occasionally were exceptions, though. My buddy, Kyle, was one of them. Kyle was a very popular guy in college - he played several sports, and he was very outgoing. We got to know each other well when we had a couple of classes together, and started doing stuff together outside of school. He was reasonably attractive, and was very muscular and lean, and had a dark complexion. One afternoon, he had to be in some sort of photo shoot and had to change into his baseball uniform to do it. We had just finished classes for the day and were about to head back to the dorm. He suggested I walk with him to the locker room so that he could change. He said the photo shoot would take only a few minutes, then we could be on our way. Once in the locker room, I sat down on one of the benches facing him, engrossed in our conversation as he pulled his shirt off. He then dropped his pants - he wasn't wearing underwear - and this huge schlong flopped out. The thing was flaccid and nearly 10 inches long. It took all of my will to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. He took his time fishing his uniform out of a locker and putting it on, as I tried not to stare at his long, thick cock slapping his thighs. After the photo shoot, he wore the uniform back to the dorm and carried his street clothes in his gym bag. We went to our respective rooms and met for dinner later. I saw him naked a couple of times after that in the locker room after we played racquetball, and each time I was shocked at the size of his cock. I'd lost touch with him until a couple of years ago, when he contacted me out of the blue. While we had a nice conversation on the phone, I doubt we're likely to travel to visit one another, but you never know.

when i was 16 at the beach i was lying on a sun bed. it was in greece and this muscular dad tall, skinny short blonde hair comes out of the ocean in his boxer brief style speedos. he goes over to his blanket and pulls down his soaking wet speedo, his skinny long cock flopping out. he had a semi but his foreskin still dropped over. he turned around and i saw his flat ass with a tan line. he pulled up his cargo shorts and had to rearrange his dick bc thats how big his snout was. i’m pretty sure i started leaking precum and that’s when i repaired i was gay

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks @AG08 for sharing the above gif. A photo is worth a thousand words. A lot of guys have experienced that scene of seeing a gym crush naked!

Thanks also to @fcviewer and @MarcoJock . Great stories. Each of them were well written and probably bring back early memories for a lot of us. I am not sure about others’ reactions, but both posts gave me a hardon!

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great story, man!
Thanks for sharing, I love how openminded you guys are :D
Yes - it is great to see guys truly free to express pleasure and delight from another guys body. Just think how far we have come in just a few decades. Long may this great site stay such a cool place .

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was 16 at the beach i was lying on a sun bed. it was in greece and this muscular dad tall, skinny short blonde hair comes out of the ocean in his boxer brief style speedos. he goes over to his blanket and pulls down his soaking wet speedo, his skinny long cock flopping out. he had a semi but his foreskin still dropped over. he turned around and i saw his flat ass with a tan line. he pulled up his cargo shorts and had to rearrange his dick bc thats how big his snout was. i’m pretty sure i started leaking precum and that’s when i repaired i was gay
Thats a great story. My similar story was when I was younger so cannot relate it here, sadly.

pierc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I worked at a grocery store from the age of 19 till' 22-23. I remember this one customer he was very attractive to me. I even asked him for ID once when he bought beer even though I could clearly tell he was old enough just so I could get his name and cyberstalk him. Well one day when I was at the gym where I went regularly after I finished my workout I came downstairs and went to the locker room and I saw him there. I was almost shook bc I instantly realized I'd more than likely get to see him naked if I stayed in the locker room until he finished his workout and came back down here. I literally stayed in the locker room in nothing but my underwear for the next hour and pretended I was getting myself ready to leave the entire time. After almost an hour he came back down and so I sat on the bench which was the closest to the shower entrance and started tying my shoe laces and he made his way past me and he was barely covering himself. He had his towel in the front but I got a great view of his ass. It wasn't that nice to look at. He had hyperpigmented scars around it. Not a lot but there were some. I went to the sink and pretended to fill my bottle of water so I could look some more. He literally entered the first shower stall so I could see everything from the bench. I pretended to go to the bathroom so my pecker checking wouldn't be too obvious. I returned in like a couple minutes and I got a side view of him naked and I saw his long flaccid dick which was surprising. He was packing. Right away I entered the bathroom again and jerked off. This had been a long time coming. I never thought a random ass customer I found attractive would in some years be naked in front of me. When I came back from jerking off and cleaning it up I saw he was changing clothes. I had a feeling of guilt, and I thought he figured out that I was being a perv, so I pretended the entire time I went to the bathroom to talk on the phone so I went out the locker room talking on the phone. It was hella weird seeing him agani at work bc now I knew what he looked like naked.

Type

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sure I might have a few, but here is the first one that came to mind.

When I was in HS I made a friend who became very close. We joined a sports team together and were often in the changing room together but where we were at everyone was very conservative and covered up when changing.

During a trip to state him, another, teammate and I shared a room and goofed around a lot. There was wrestling, talking of girls, and boners, fake humping and hanging in undies. This was just the spark that just opened up some closesness between us.

Overtime I ended up staying at his place on the regular. We would wrestle around and I noticed that often when we would goof around he would find ways to tap me with things directly in the crotch. We talk about girls we thought were hot in school and he liked to fantasize about them together. His room was small and we often shared the bed when it was dirty.

One night when we were up talking before sleep. We chatted about girls and somehow talked about the spectrum, and he asked if I ever thought about guys. I hesitated but answered yes. And he answered thw same. Suddenly I felt a hand around over my shorts as he reached up and over to get inside I became rock hard and as I soon felt behind me that he was as well. We both jerked off that night for the first time with another guy.

Gradually JO sessions after girl talk became regular but it was always I'm the dark, and we never really talked much about it, it just was something we did. Something that bonded us.

When we moved away for college we lost touch for a long while. But he texted me out of the blue one day. I was with a big group of friends in the dorms. I open it and to my suprise there it was. His cock. Harder than ever, it looked beautiful. It shocked the hell out of me and I felt my heart racing. I was worried someone would see it, and honestly I wanted to just admire it so I had made a quick exit and went to my room. I didn't realize after all this time we never saw each other naked, let alone hard, and also this was the first dick pic I ever received. it felt like I was breaking the rules or something.

We always felt pretty similar in size, I think both of us thought the other was bigger. Id guess he is 7" or 8". He was C and I UC. and there it was plopped onto his fit stomach finally exposed with clean shaven balls and all.
He texted " I thought it looked pretty good and I figured you might appreciate it"

We talked a little but after but never exchanged much more or met in person. He is married now.

(I posted this in a similar thread but the edits didn't save there)

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve said this before... I am so bummed I missed the tail end of the open showers design. My college roommate and I used to workout at a gym that had open showers. I had a little crush on him (still do, lol) but more than that we have a great friendship to this day. He is definitely a guy I could call anytime if I were in need of something. [I wrote about him here: Sleeping nude, is it rude? particularly with dorm roommate? ] We showered together in those open showers many times. I loved that naked time with him and other guys in the showers. And at the time it wasn’t like, “Oh god. We have to get naked. And see each other naked.” You just did it. Even though I liked being naked with and showering with my roommate after working out I think most guys just really didn’t think anything of it. Maybe there were some guys with hang ups, but it was nothing like the towel dancers of today.

To @AG08 ‘s point, the excitement of the first time seeing a gym crush naked in the showers was awesome. Although I’m not sure which is better: walking into the showers and seeing him already showering OR hearing someone turn on the shower next to you and looking over and discovering it’s him — naked and right next to you! At least with the latter you could adjust your pace to his as long as it was not obvious how long you’d been in there.

I was surprised one evening when I got to see a coach from years past naked in the open showers at a club I went to while visiting family for the holidays. [I wrote about it here: Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna ]

I think a lot of us remember those days fondly.

Also, even if it wasn’t the first time seeing your gym crush naked, just seeing him in the showers again was always a great reward for a good workout and usually motivation to keep working out!

I really wonder if a gym locker room was designed and built today with an open shower room — as off-trend as that would be — if guys just wouldn’t use it. It would be an incentive for me to join!

I took my love of three years to my gym once. He lives 2 hours away and also has a wife. We had a nice swim together and soak in the jacuzzi. This is all pre covid. The showers are individual stalls. How I wanted to shower with him! But I figured i might see someone who knows me.
As we are showering a younger guy gets in the stall opposite us and begins to jerk off very deliberately to get my attention. He even starts fingering his hole....obviously all I could do was wink at him as he grabbed his towel...
"Wow he put on quite a show!" said my love.
Wouldn't you know the younger guy turned up on Scruff soon after... but we haven't met.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have another story and I'd love your advice.
I met the hottest sexy guy on scruff.. his moniker was muscletop and he was all that. So built and handsome. He didn't reply for the longest time but finally answered.. I went to meet him at his place.. not only a fully built frame with shoulders and big biceps and such a sweet face, but also a thick thick super-sized cock. All top , the most wonderful lover. So passionate and while he liked being in charge in bed was always considerate..
When he came, his whole body tensed up like he was lifting a huge stack of iron. Then he love to cuddle and I'd even love it when he dozed off in my arms... then brought coffee to bed to chat together.

Last week I got a positive result from a rectal chlamydia test. He said he tested negative. There was nobody else in me like that.. he came probably 3 or 4 times insids..

Now what??

Reactions: scrabblemenow69

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have another story and I'd love your advice.
I met the hottest sexy guy on scruff.. his moniker was muscletop and he was all that. So built and handsome. He didn't reply for the longest time but finally answered.. I went to meet him at his place.. not only a fully built frame with shoulders and big biceps and such a sweet face, but also a thick thick super-sized cock. All top , the most wonderful lover. So passionate and while he liked being in charge in bed was always considerate..
When he came, his whole body tensed up like he was lifting a huge stack of iron. Then he love to cuddle and I'd even love it when he dozed off in my arms... then brought coffee to bed to chat together.

Last week I got a positive result from a rectal chlamydia test. He said he tested negative. There was nobody else in me like that.. he came probably 3 or 4 times insids..

Now what??

I ask now what? Because I would still love to be with him. But I am afraid of the risks.. I bet he wouldnt wear a rubber.

I think maybe I just want to know how to ask him about his other partners ... to know if he regularly meets up with new guys or not... (ie, ridiculous intractable risk)

It's just hard letting go. I like being with him a lot.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can still be with him. Just show him your results and have a conversation with him. And ask him to get tested too because you are worried about him.

Thanks. My concern is that he's the one who transmitted the bacteria to me, I was just diligent to test regularly and detected it right away.

He did get tested right away and came up negative. I'm skeptical of that result... thinking more that his urine test was not a full accurate sample than that he was not truthful. I was with him several times, he came in me each time. I was with another friend only once after before my last test.

noonions

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, it was guy I went to college with who was about two years younger than me (I was 21, he was 19). We lived in the same dorm building and had a class together. We’d smoke weed together sometimes and I thought he was gorgeous. He was an aspiring model and exceptionally handsome...tall, blonde, very fit, beautiful blue eyes. Sweet and funny too. As far as I know, he was straight, so I never tried to make a move. About a year after having met him, I saw he posted some modeling shots on his Facebook that a pro photographer had taken. He was on a beach, and the ones he posted all cropped everything below the waist, which made me wonder if it had been a nude shoot. I Google the photographer’s name and go to the gallery section of his site ... and there’s the guy, fully nude, head-to-toe. His flaccid penis wasn’t very large, but seemed thick. He had a pale pink head, neatly trimmed pubes, and a nice tight ballsack. His muscular chest and torso were very powerful and masculine looking, but he was virtually hairless and had a baby-face. A beautiful juxtaposition. Other shots on the site revealed his muscular, almost-hairless ass as well. It was so exciting to finally see his naked body, especially his cock. Class with him wasn’t the same after that :)

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a cross country road trip with my friend Dan a few years ago to help him move. He is an Italian guy, hairy and well built. We were ok friends but mostly knew each other though our girlfriends, who were better friends than we were. I was surprised he asked me to join but it seemed like a fun way to see some states I’d never visited. We were friendly and had gone to the gym to play basketball a few times, but he was always really modest about changing afterward. Doing the towel dance or turning away when it was time to change.

On the road trip we mostly camped, sometimes staying on friends floors. We had been camping the last few nights and were pretty stinky. We spent a lot of time in our boxers, but kept it only there. That night we were in South Carolina, staying in a friend of his’ guest house. We had the whole little house to ourselves and the July night was really warm and there was basically no AC.

I was taking a shower in the bathroom and the glass door shower was very clear. Dan walks in to give me shampoo wearing absolutely nothing, his long uncut cock flapping agents his thighs as he walks. He sees me hard and obviously jerking off a bit. He laughs and says, ‘this might help’ opening the shower door and handing me the shampoo. He says ‘don’t make too much of a mess, I’m next in the shower’ and walks out. I came so hard as soon as the door was closed. I had not jerked off in five day as Dan has I had been side by side for the whole road trip. My huge load that had been holding Shot all over the glass door. It looked like someone had thrown a quart of milk at the wall. I tried to wash it off as best I could, but you could definitely tell what has happened When it was his turn to shower he to a very looong shower, and came out with a huge smile saying ‘phew, I needed that!’ We both knew he didn’t mean the shower. When I went back into the bathroom I definitely noticed he added to my cumshot on the glass door of the shower. We spent the rest of that night naked in that tiny guesthouse. It was too hot for clothes anyway.

At one point we had a conversation about his foreskin and he let me retract it over his gland to see how it works. We both got obvious semis as I did it. It was actually not in a sexual way, it came up as we were talking about sex, masterbation and our dicks. That night I heard him jerking off again in the bathroom after we had gone to sleep, which was right next to our beds. I was instantly hard and came again as he was coming a thin doorway away. I’m sure he knew could here him, and I am pretty sure he could hear me.

There was only two more days in the road trip after that. We were much more casual about our nudity after that night. Sleeping naked in our tent when we camped. And waking up not trying to hide our morning woods, but laughing them off. Sometimes wacking the other guys morning wood if it was in the way. I had known Dan for several years by then, and this added a new dimension to our friendship. But sadly the road trip ended two days later and nothing else happened. Looking back I think we both wanted it too. He is married now, and is much more reserved about that kind of stuff

Wow, that is a hot story!

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it was guy I went to college with who was about two years younger than me (I was 21, he was 19). We lived in the same dorm building and had a class together. We’d smoke weed together sometimes and I thought he was gorgeous. He was an aspiring model and exceptionally handsome...tall, blonde, very fit, beautiful blue eyes. Sweet and funny too. As far as I know, he was straight, so I never tried to make a move. About a year after having met him, I saw he posted some modeling shots on his Facebook that a pro photographer had taken. He was on a beach, and the ones he posted all cropped everything below the waist, which made me wonder if it had been a nude shoot. I Google the photographer’s name and go to the gallery section of his site ... and there’s the guy, fully nude, head-to-toe. His flaccid penis wasn’t very large, but seemed thick. He had a pale pink head, neatly trimmed pubes, and a nice tight ballsack. His muscular chest and torso were very powerful and masculine looking, but he was virtually hairless and had a baby-face. A beautiful juxtaposition. Other shots on the site revealed his muscular, almost-hairless ass as well. It was so exciting to finally see his naked body, especially his cock. Class with him wasn’t the same after that :)
I would like to see