Finding a 'suck buddy'

BJcumeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wish I were closer
I wish I was sucking you’re hot dick
I have found a new suck buddy... a guy in a hetero relationship who doesn't get enough attention for his cock. He has a bi side and loves to get blown by a guy, but doesn't want to reciprocate, which is fine with me. The nice thin is we can sometimes get quick needs fulfilled... like yesterday!

It had been awhile since we last got together, I reached out via email on a morning where my girlfriend was away., telling him how much I crave his cock. He responded promptly and asked if I had time now... which I did. He hoped in his car and 30 minutes later I was on my knees sucking his big cock!

He let me take a few pics of me holding it... so beefy compared to my skinny dick! I love how it feels! He gets SO hard!

It is nice to be able to satisfy each other's needs! I'm craving to suck it again just looking at the pics...

View attachment 35957081

View attachment 35957101

View attachment 35957111

Attachments

Reactions: Iwanthead

Governor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a rotating cast of men who drop by to get their sac drained. My only limit is to be reasonably in shape, and well acquainted with soap. Almost all of them are married. If they aren't too thick, I will deep-throat them. Most of them have never experienced this before, and often shout when it happens. The one guy, I had his entire shaft buried in my throat, and had my tongue out licking his balls while I swallowed around his shaft. I thought he was going to lose his mind. It's the perfect arrangement. I never push them to do anything else. They fed me their jizz and then leave soon after. That's all I want from them, that's all they want from me. Always keen to find new ones. I think every man should have a suck buddy nearby. The world would be a much happier place.

Guys like this get fed the most. They offer a service. I bet your apartment is nice and neat lol. Totally set up for someone to blow a load and relax.

Reactions: jtm011 and bi2

Governor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some regulars I have met over the years on Craigslist, Adult Friend Finder, and Silverdaddies. I've sucked enough cocks I have developed preferences for length, girth, and smooth. They are the ones I suck with. I have never found it very difficult to find someone who wants a blow job. I've also given men my business card, after writing "I suck cock" on the back. Most only glance at the front of a card before putting it away, but when they notice it later, get a fair amount of calls to take care of a man. This has worked very well in hotel bars. Some nights I will suck off 3-4 men.

Clever clever! I wish this happened more often. Men who go the extra mile to stay available or get my attention tend to suck the best.

Reactions: jtm011

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Guys like this get fed the most. They offer a service. I bet your apartment is nice and neat lol. Totally set up for someone to blow a load and relax.
So true. Dont ever underestimate how important it is to have a nice set up at home to ensure the guy you are hosting is comfortable and relaxed.

My first partner had a relaxing fire place, after sex even if he had to do some work on the computer/house work or even go out for errands, I would sleep on his couch for a few hours only in my bikini bottoms with the warmth of the fire place to keep me toasty.

Reactions: bhs

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Four words, buddy: WE NEED TO TALK! ;)

AmbitiousWellgroomedGrouse-small.gif
I want my cock in your mouth/throat.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I live in a granny flat, so it is basically one room, with a bathroom attached. It's as cheap as chips, and that's all that I need. I do get a lot of cock, but you know I always want more.