Finding a 'suck buddy'

D

deleted5698211

That's the best part of having a bud. No drama. You both know why you're there and there's no drama. Just sucking the cum out of each others balls.

I miss the fun times.

that is exactly it. Plus, I find you can do things together and try stuff that may not happen with randoms you hook up with. My blowjob buddy and I so comfortable with each other and it is our mission to send the other to heaven. Edging for hours, playing games to try and catch each other’s cum in our mouth from a distance, training each other etc

bi2

Superior Member
Media
That's the best part of having a bud. No drama. You both know why you're there and there's no drama. Just sucking the cum out of each others balls.

I miss the fun times.
No drama, no expectations, no hassles, no demands. Just meaningless peceful sex.

Youre both equals, before, during and after sex.

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that is exactly it. Plus, I find you can do things together and try stuff that may not happen with randoms you hook up with. My blowjob buddy and I so comfortable with each other and it is our mission to send the other to heaven. Edging for hours, playing games to try and catch each other’s cum in our mouth from a distance, training each other etc

Exactly! My bud loved my blowjob game and he hated it as well.

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, this is my concern and what is stopping me from doing what I want/need to do.

I think you have to have trust. Took me over a year with my first bud before we met.

The second bud was a little quicker, but we both had proof to show each other.

At this point I don’t think I’ll have another bud.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just getting herpes would be a bad day.
I enjoy reading all the various post but that's it. Safe sex.

Reactions: bxd

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have found a new suck buddy... a guy in a hetero relationship who doesn't get enough attention for his cock. He has a bi side and loves to get blown by a guy, but doesn't want to reciprocate, which is fine with me. The nice thin is we can sometimes get quick needs fulfilled... like yesterday!

It had been awhile since we last got together, I reached out via email on a morning where my girlfriend was away., telling him how much I crave his cock. He responded promptly and asked if I had time now... which I did. He hoped in his car and 30 minutes later I was on my knees sucking his big cock!

He let me take a few pics of me holding it... so beefy compared to my skinny dick! I love how it feels! He gets SO hard!

It is nice to be able to satisfy each other's needs! I'm craving to suck it again just looking at the pics...

20210603_103056.jpg

20210603_103028.jpg

20210603_103058.jpg

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found a new suck buddy... a guy in a hetero relationship who doesn't get enough attention for his cock. He has a bi side and loves to get blown by a guy, but doesn't want to reciprocate, which is fine with me. The nice thin is we can sometimes get quick needs fulfilled... like yesterday!

It had been awhile since we last got together, I reached out via email on a morning where my girlfriend was away., telling him how much I crave his cock. He responded promptly and asked if I had time now... which I did. He hoped in his car and 30 minutes later I was on my knees sucking his big cock!

He let me take a few pics of me holding it... so beefy compared to my skinny dick! I love how it feels! He gets SO hard!

It is nice to be able to satisfy each other's needs! I'm craving to suck it again just looking at the pics...

View attachment 35957081

View attachment 35957101

View attachment 35957111

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm sooo feelin' that mate... couldn't have said it better myself. Reckon best to have a few for the times I want one-way focus, particularly on me. And wouldn't mind a bro who used me in the same way.

Governor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finding a reliable suck buddy in most major cities isn’t difficult. Finding a TALENTED one is different. My dick is thick and most people tap out or lose form waaay before I’m close to
blowing my load. They just can’t finish what they started Lolol. No hard feelings at all. But I’m more selective these days. Testing mouths got boring. I keep several reliable mouths around the country. I’m sure if I lived closer I could count on them to service my dick at least 4 days a week. I occasionally entertain new buddies, but I have criteria.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finding a reliable suck buddy in most major cities isn’t difficult. Finding a TALENTED one is different. My dick is thick and most people tap out or lose form waaay before I’m close to
blowing my load. They just can’t finish what they started Lolol. No hard feelings at all. But I’m more selective these days. Testing mouths got boring. I keep several reliable mouths around the country. I’m sure if I lived closer I could count on them to service my dick at least 4 days a week. I occasionally entertain new buddies, but I have criteria.

Four words, buddy: WE NEED TO TALK! ;)

AmbitiousWellgroomedGrouse-small.gif