Finding a 'suck buddy'

MNKuriousLyteBlkKat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it seems there are more people who want to suck then get sucked sometimes, or maybe a mutual suck.

I guess I’m just weird, I want a buddy who just wants to get sucked, he can look out for us with his hands on my head while I’m going down on him. Guess that’s just my weird kink.

I find it seems there are more people who want to suck then get sucked sometimes, or maybe a mutual suck.

I guess I’m just weird, I want a buddy who just wants to get sucked, he can look out for us with his hands on my head while I’m going down on him. Guess that’s just my weird kink.
You keep your hand groping my ass and I’ll keep mine on your head, sounds so simple

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I think every man should have a suck buddy nearby. The world would be a much happier place.

Do you know how so true this statement is?

If only a BJ was considered in the same wavelength as helping a friend out and wasnt considered a big issue.

World would definitely be a lot happier and calmer place. I have no doubt this is true.

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If only a BJ was considered in the same wavelength as helping a friend out and wasnt considered a big issue.

I am trying my hardest to make this happen in my little corner of the world. I love bringing people pleasure. We don't have to be anything to each other, just lips (not ships) passing in the night. We don't have to be friends, I don't need to know about your life. I don't want to own you, or you own me. Just a moment of bliss and be on your way. I don't see how this is anyone's business, but yours and mine. That is my gift to the world.

MNKuriousLyteBlkKat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you know how so true this statement is?

World would definitely be a lot happier and calmer place. I have no doubt this is true.
I wish I had a hung bud to “help out”, in that way I’m a giver.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wish I had a hung bud to “help out”, in that way I’m a giver.

I would definitely love to help out more too, my only requirement would be the guy be clean and ready.

I wouldnt care if he was hung or not, of course if hung that would be great, but helping a guy out is a good thing to do.

Its only women that generally think of wanting to receive something in return for the act.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would like to find a steady fwb but have come to the conclusion such an animal does not exist. Where do you find a bud. The current apps seem to be full of jokers who have no intention to meet and just waste your time or are picture collectors. I miss Craigslist. The newer apps seem to be more for the fast hookup and not set up for a few emails to get to know each other.

any nice guy in Philly burbs looking for a nice friend to do stuff with, please feel free to contact me. Very open to meeting.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I would like to find a steady fwb but have come to the conclusion such an animal does not exist. Where do you find a bud. The current apps seem to be full of jokers who have no intention to meet and just waste your time or are picture collectors. I miss Craigslist. The newer apps seem to be more for the fast hookup and not set up for a few emails to get to know each other.

any nice guy in Philly burbs looking for a nice friend to do stuff with, please feel free to contact me. Very open to meeting.

Just be persistent, try your local classifieds and even if most are a waste of time, you only need one to make it worth your while.

Im not sure of your age, so that plays a role. Also what you like and dont like too.

I have had some that have wasted my time and some that have provided me with some wonderful experiences and memories to enjoy.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wish I could find some guy in my neighborhood who I could blow all the time.
Again your stats is important here, because I think many in here could offer better advice than me!?

Hot young slim guy, the world is your oyster.

If your outside that, depending how far you fall outside that, may make it difficult but not impossible.

My first was with a much much older man in his 60s, but I enjoyed for years right until a few years into university. That was probably both planned and by accident. He was our neighbout, I came early from soccer training with a leg injury and he offered to massage it.

I didnt think anything of it ie regarding the massages, but things obviously developed and intensifed over a period of months, to the point I saw him till I was 19,20. We ended up being mutually and discrete enjoyable outlets for each other.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again your stats is important here, because I think many in here could offer better advice than me!?

Hot young slim guy, the world is your oyster.

If your outside that, depending how far you fall outside that, may make it difficult but not impossible.

My first was with a much much older man in his 60s, but I enjoyed for years right until a few years into university. That was probably both planned and by accident. He was our neighbout, I came early from soccer training with a leg injury and he offered to massage it.

I didnt think anything of it ie regarding the massages, but things obviously developed and intensifed over a period of months, to the point I saw him till I was 19,20. We ended up being mutually and discrete enjoyable outlets for each other.
Mutual suck? Any 69, cum facials and swallow? More info...

Reactions: bi2

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a rotating cast of men who drop by to get their sac drained. My only limit is to be reasonably in shape, and well acquainted with soap. Almost all of them are married. If they aren't too thick, I will deep-throat them. Most of them have never experienced this before, and often shout when it happens. The one guy, I had his entire shaft buried in my throat, and had my tongue out licking his balls while I swallowed around his shaft. I thought he was going to lose his mind. It's the perfect arrangement. I never push them to do anything else. They fed me their jizz and then leave soon after. That's all I want from them, that's all they want from me. Always keen to find new ones. I think every man should have a suck buddy nearby. The world would be a much happier place.

Oh man, I can relate to all of this 100% or more!

AmbitiousWellgroomedGrouse-small.gif