Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

That's the problem -- not the clothes he's wearing, but that he is wearing too much clothes!!!
that's the problem he always wears such baggy looking clothes sometimes i question rather he even has a penis or a vagina honestly i really wish just once he would wear some really tight skinny jeans that show off the penis and balls for a change.

Reactions: dumbtwink86
Anyone wanting to see his new movie (the one he has been everywhere promoting) “When You Finish Saving The World”?

I looked up tickets, and it looks like very few theaters are showing the movie. As in, none anywhere close to me, and I live in a city of 500,000-1,000,000 people. I checked the biggest cities in the USA: New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, and only like 1-3 theaters were showing it and had limited showings. This is quite disappointing.

Do any cinephiles know when/how movies like this typically get released to wider audiences.

On the plus side, it is rated R, so that increases the possibility of nudity/sex being in it. If anyone is lucky enough to see it tomorrow, please let me know if we see anything (even remotely) hot with Finn.

According to this interview - no nudity, but there will be a masturbation scene.

Thank you for the link and the information. I wanted to see the movie for Finn, and now I want to see it even more.

And I didn’t expect full frontal or even ass from Finn, but I’d still like a shirtless or underwear but if possible. I don’t think that counts as nudity but I’d still totally love it.

Reactions: Pete144 and ed5416
I've watched the scene, you can like barely tell that that's what is even happening in it lol
LOL - that's okay, our imaginations are good! :emoji_laughing:

People have compiled "masturbation scenes/moments in mainstream cinema" lists countless times, I guess if this is moment is as ambiguous or non-specific as you say, it might barely (no pun intended) qualify to be on such a list!