Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

For anyone who sees the movie (and is lucky enough to have a theater near them who shows it):

1) Any shirtless Finn?
2) Any shots of Finn in underwear?
3) Any romantic/kissing shots with Finn?

Reactions: jason1973
For anyone who sees the movie (and is lucky enough to have a theater near them who shows it):

1) Any shirtless Finn?
2) Any shots of Finn in underwear?
3) Any romantic/kissing shots with Finn?
Nope, best you get is that 1 masturbation scene if that’s what you’re looking for

Nope, best you get is that 1 masturbation scene if that’s what you’re looking for

Shame. I was hoping in an R rated movie we’d get at least some of the above.

Thank you for letting me know, though. Looks like I will wait until streaming for this one. I like him as an actor still, so I will watch the movie because of that, but I was really hoping for the above.

Eventually, the movie will be released on a streaming service available nationwide. Be it Netflix, Hulu or some other network. That's normally how these things work nowadays. The movie will be released in select theaters giving only a handful of people first dibs on seeing it before the rest of the world.

What do you think - how his cock probably look? He is hairy or shaved? Big or small?
In my experience, guys with big hands and long fingers are usually really thick…I bet he has a little bush and tight tiny balls with a hanging thick cock he always wears baggy clothes to hide a probably obvious outline if you ask me.

Reactions: Pete144 and janbelk
Thank you for letting me know, though. Looks like I will wait until streaming for this one. I like him as an actor still, so I will watch the movie because of that, but I was really hoping for the above.

I was curious what the film critic remarks were on Finn's performance. Here's a few that I've compiled that mention it. With the exception of the first, generally pretty positive about his portrayal:

"Wolfhard has a hard task; he has to be alluring enough for us to understand why he has such a huge online following while also being utterly clueless and inarticulate. Unfortunately his performance tilts towards the latter; he does not find the right balance." - AVClub

"Wolfhard and Moore work well separately, but it's the rare moments where they are together that show the power of this bond, and the deep-seated resent that exists between them." - Collider

"Less clear is Ziggy's journey. Wolfhard nails the singer's oblivious and narcissistic personality, but it will be hard for viewers not to roll their eyes at the words that come out of his mouth. Eisenberg establishes him this way intentionally, setting the stage for an arc where Ziggy looks outside of himself. Unfortunately, though, the script itself appears to be missing a few steps. It never truly feels like Ziggy undergoes any meaningful change, though the movie wants to give the impression he has."
and
"Moore and Wolfhard's performances lend depth to their characters and are the best parts of When You Finish Saving the World. The film is the strongest when Eisenberg plucks on the threads that bind the two together; it just doesn't do so enough." - Screenrant

"If it’s tempting to imagine the director playing Ziggy in a ghoulish “Dear Evan Hansen” sort of way, that’s only because Wolfhard’s terrifically self-possessed performance sometimes permits his character to be more of an airhead than the movie requires, and Eisenberg wouldn’t know how to fall into that trap if he tried." - Indiewire

"Playing her son, Finn Wolfhard looks completely comfortable stepping away from the genre fare that has made him famous; he’ll likely help attract viewers to a film with cross-generational appeal." - Hollywood Reporter

"The actors help, to a point. Wolfhard, working a fine switch-up from his “Stranger Things” duties, and the reliably intense Moore are entertainingly severe when it comes to the squirmier comedy — with Wolfhard’s timing in moments acutely reminiscent of his writer-director’s more memorable portraits of narrow-minded arrogance. Neither he nor Moore are given a lot of opportunity, however, to seed the subterranean stuff ultimately required to sell Eisenberg’s epiphany gear-shift at the end." - LA Times

"Despite an under-developed script, Wolfhard and Moore both deliver strong performances as their characters continue their parallel tracks, with narcissism blocking the desire to achieve their true goals and neither truly listening to the person they want to make happy." - The Film Stage

In my experience, guys with big hands and long fingers are usually really thick…I bet he has a little bush and tight tiny balls with a hanging thick cock he always wears baggy clothes to hide a probably obvious outline if you ask me.

^ I'd agree with all that. Finn's a classic "ectomorph" (which actually isn't something out of his series :p ) body type, tall and lanky. Not unusual to have that build of guys with thick or long cocks. And I'm going to speculate he's uncut vs. cut, given the time and place where he was born and stats around the falling circumcision rate year over year there.

Finn.jpg

^ I'd agree with all that. Finn's a classic "ectomorph" (which actually isn't something out of his series :p ) body type, tall and lanky. Not unusual to have that build of guys with thick or long cocks. And I'm going to speculate he's uncut vs. cut, given the time and place where he was born and stats around the falling circumcision rate year over year there.

View attachment 87452941
His brother said in a podcast that Finn is in fact uncircumcised and that he is circumcised

View attachment 87452941
This is no different from phrenology. Jesus Christ.

I was searching for a way to mention that. One of the more insane posts I've seen on this site.
Not quite sure why my post is getting the hate. Those basic body types are pretty commonly known and used within kinesiology, everything from academia for it right down through personal trainers determining your body type as a starting place for workouts, etc. I'm not implying personality or temperament or anything.

Finn's awesome build just strikes me as totally that classic type of build. :) Maybe it was the dick size suggestion or cut vs. uncut speculation that is bothering people, but hey, it's LPSG, it's fun to imagine for a given celeb thread. :)