For straight guys: would you ever kiss back one of your friends?

Ddh662

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do u think u would but only if you’re on specific circumstance ?

Would u ever act back with one of your freinds? Anything like from bj to fucking him

Also, share your experience with us, wed love to read and learn from it

Reactions: [ under review ]

Would u ever act back with one of your freinds? Anything like from bj to fucking him

Nope to al of the above!

At least you didn't put a poll to it where anonymous Gay members answers Yes in the Ask a Straight Man forum.

I guess every men want to have all the sex they can within their orientation trust me if I were bi I wouldn't go pretending im straight since that would save me a lot of sex.
You are asking on ask straight activities of bi and gay orientation.
Acting on theater kissed a few actors and actresses and it didn't mean a thing. Some of the actresses were hot but I process it differently is the character not me.

Reactions: ronin001
A kiss between two men, though more rare, does occur in places like Argentina, Serbia, and Southern Italy. As one might expect, male/female kisses are frowned upon in regions with more conservative religious values, whereas a kiss greeting between men may be welcomed.

I knew an older Russian male artist, he would hug and kiss on the cheek people he liked. Wayyy back when I was a younger man, he gave me one of those cheek kisses, it stunned me for 5 seconds, untill he sait it was standard to return the kiss as a sign of comradery and friendship

So, sorry no all kisses do not lead to BJs

The only males I have ever kissed were family members and only kissed on the cheek.
This right here! I've hug family and friends that are okay with that contact, and have kissed male relatives on the cheek, (but not friends).
A kiss between two men, though more rare, does occur in places like Argentina, Serbia, and Southern Italy. As one might expect, male/female kisses are frowned upon in regions with more conservative religious values, whereas a kiss greeting between men may be welcomed.

So, sorry no all kisses do not lead to BJs
Yes, the kiss on the cheek, the kiss on each cheek, and the 'air kisses' on both sides of the face are common in certain cultures. In those situations I may be taken aback for a second but it's not like it's a full on the lips kiss with tongue involved!

Would u ever act back with one of your friends? Anything like from bj to fucking him
Absolutely not, under any circumstances whatsoever!

The one and only time a 'friend kiss' turned into something else was when I gave a female friend a kiss goodnight on her cheek, then moved to her neck, after she moaned in pleasure and welcomed my advances. That was a wonderful night and a start of a long term relationship, but I believe some sexual tension between us had been building up for a while.

Reactions: ronin001