Froy (teen wolf)

Jesus. Christ. Some of these comments are so stupid. They treat Froy as some God and Madden as some old fat guy. Madden, is more attractive to most people (gays included) then Froy (personally I like Froy). Madden is a leading man and well respected actor. Madden's worth many millions and Froy, while wealthy, is nowhere near Madden. This seems like a good balance and if anything a win for Froy.
Right? That’s what I keep thinking reading through this. It’s not like the media leaks say “Up and coming musician and actor Froy seen living with former Game of Thrones Star”. It’s the other was around- Madden seen living with...

Also- are people forgetting just how white hot he was not that long ago thanks to The Bodyguard tv show, and the Elton John biopic? So besides Game of Thrones he has been getting tons of press and if I remember correctly awards attention in the last couple of years. And that is before the Marvel machine even begins.

Right? That’s what I keep thinking reading through this. It’s not like the media leaks say “Up and coming musician and actor Froy seen living with former Game of Thrones Star”. It’s the other was around- Madden seen living with...

Also- are people forgetting just how white hot he was not that long ago thanks to The Bodyguard tv show, and the Elton John biopic? So besides Game of Thrones he has been getting tons of press and if I remember correctly awards attention in the last couple of years. And that is before the Marvel machine even begins.

in all fairness, this is a Froy thread, so I would expect the majority here to be more interested in him.

But I agree, Richard Madden is sexy as hell, and he’s a great a tor, too.

Jesus. Christ. Some of these comments are so stupid. They treat Froy as some God and Madden as some old fat guy. Madden, is more attractive to most people (gays included) then Froy (personally I like Froy). Madden is a leading man and well respected actor. Madden's worth many millions and Froy, while wealthy, is nowhere near Madden. This seems like a good balance and if anything a win for Froy.

I agree. I think Froy is probably having his mind blown that he's getting to ride that dick.

in all fairness, this is a Froy thread, so I would expect the majority here to be more interested in him.

But I agree, Richard Madden is sexy as hell, and he’s a great a tor, too.

There was negativity here about Froy too. Weird for anyone who isn't into Froy to be on his thread but to each their own. Agree about Madden, he's hot as fuck. Good for Froy and good for Madden.

b2409aaee5046b4d7ce323c7a1a91ebc.gif

Apparaently Froy is TOP !! Maybe...

Thank you! Did anyone watch The Bodyguard? My god, that man is hot af!