Froy (teen wolf)

Okay so I’m out of the loop and there’s too much to read. Are Froy and Madden confirmed together (in a relationship) or is everyone just pretty sure and investigating small details and cues?
i wouldn’t say they are in a relationship but they are quarantined together in emilia clarke’s house so you can use your imagination as to what they’re doing in there..

Okay so I’m out of the loop and there’s too much to read. Are Froy and Madden confirmed together (in a relationship) or is everyone just pretty sure and investigating small details and cues?
Madden is renting a luxurious house in Venice CA, he asked Froy to share it with him, and they're quarantining together. The tabs and gossip sites are heavily implying they're doing more than baking brownies together.

Madden is renting a luxurious house in Venice CA, he asked Froy to share it with him, and they're quarantining together. The tabs and gossip sites are heavily implying they're doing more than baking brownies together.
More like packing brownies

let me put it these way: Anyone who thinks they’re just pals is an idiot.

let me put it these way: Anyone who thinks they’re just pals is an idiot.
Anyone wonder how some of Froy's other friends are taking this? None of them have ever been tabloid fodder, far as I know, and they all seem to fly under the radar. Including Froy until now. Seem to live pretty quiet lives.

Dq4kHFSU0AAey12.jpg

Right? That’s what I keep thinking reading through this. It’s not like the media leaks say “Up and coming musician and actor Froy seen living with former Game of Thrones Star”. It’s the other was around- Madden seen living with...

Also- are people forgetting just how white hot he was not that long ago thanks to The Bodyguard tv show, and the Elton John biopic? So besides Game of Thrones he has been getting tons of press and if I remember correctly awards attention in the last couple of years. And that is before the Marvel machine even begins.

Exactly! I'm here to look/judge/discuss hot guys (that's why we're all here) but the bubble on this site can be astounding. Acting as though popularity on this site has any real world connections to success. Froy is one of the most popular threads here just an example it has about as many pages as all 4 of the Hollywood Chris's combined (let that sink in). I get Froy's popularity here but the inability, of many on this thread, to ignore their seemingly undying horniness for Froy has lead them to cast Madden in a completely ridiculous light.

Froy has post this picture on his Twitter a long time ago, is that his arm?View attachment 16961431
Yeah, that's his arm, and that's his bulge.

He took that on a plane, I think - on the way back to Dallas from LA? He posted this to Miss Benny at the time, do you have what he wrote? I forget.

This 12 Night reading (that I'm watching now) is...

he is still beautiful, (this photo comes from a live one he did with other actors on YouTube) and by the way his voice has drastically changed (omg Richard becomes froy into a real man, it is not a kid anymore, I love it)

Attachments