Froy (teen wolf)

he is still beautiful, (this photo comes from a live one he did with other actors on YouTube) and by the way his voice has drastically changed (omg Richard becomes froy into a real man, it is not a kid anymore, I love it)
Can you imagine the things that have happened in that bed? Richard..... you're so lucky!

Reactions: LilPancake69
RIP young twink Froy
tenor.gif

he is still beautiful, (this photo comes from a live one he did with other actors on YouTube) and by the way his voice has drastically changed (omg Richard becomes froy into a real man, it is not a kid anymore, I love it)
homeboy is looking bloated and rough, maybe it's the excessive quarentine alcohol intake

Maybe it's me but I still don't get why a year going by would make you have a bigger bottom of the face, like the heavier jaw, the wider face, and the sleepier eyes. He looks way more manly in a short time.

I still think he did this...

Yeah, that's his arm, and that's his bulge.

He took that on a plane, I think - on the way back to Dallas from LA? He posted this to Miss Benny at the time, do you have what he wrote? I forget.

This 12 Night reading (that I'm watching now) is...
"Finding is hard to leave"

Reactions: walker jones
I'm just confused. Sorry to be annoying, here. His voice has drastically changed. From, say, age 20 to 22. But why? He wasn't going through puberty at 20. Has he been drinking a lot of scotch and smoking a lot of cigarettes? Or taking testosterone for his weight training? Or talking voice lessons? Just honestly curious, it doesn't really make sense.

Like Andrew saying he went from Emo Froy to New Froy who is all "bruh, what's up'? It was pretty sudden.

I'm just confused. Sorry to be annoying, here. His voice has drastically changed. From, say, age 20 to 22. But why? He wasn't going through puberty at 20. Has he been drinking a lot of scotch and smoking a lot of cigarettes? Or taking testosterone for his weight training? Or talking voice lessons? Just honestly curious, it doesn't really make sense.

Like Andrew saying he went from Emo Froy to New Froy who is all "bruh, what's up'? It was pretty sudden.
in fact I think it was singing lessons, the last time he showed some of his musical work his voice already sounded different

Reactions: LilPancake69