Froy (teen wolf)

K, IDK why but I expected him to be uncut and not cut. Wow, dude's packing a baseball bat. It's kinda funny because I never imagined Froy to be gay. I never was a fan of the show but I'd watch the occasional episode. I was so sure that Glenn Mcsomething or another was, but he isn't. I'd known about Colton Haynes for years because I'd seen the magazine covers. I was so sure that Dylan S was gay. Like "He has to be, there's no fucking way he's straight!" but turns out he was straight after all.

Unrelated but it reminds me of Matt Bomer. Some said he was gay, some said he wasn't. It was like an unofficial secret IIRC. White Collar was one of my favorite shows during its run. Bomer is older than me by a bit but dude is smoking.

The only Teen Wolf actor I wasn't surprised about other than Colton was one of the twins, and that's because they played a gay character in the show and it was far too convincing. Or were they out then?

It goes without saying but it must be said... any videos of him getting fucked? Surely there's something out there. Or since he's hung, fucking another guy?

It goes without saying but it must be said... any videos of him getting fucked? Surely there's something out there. Or since he's hung, fucking another guy?
There were some rumors of videos back when his nudes originally leaked but it seems like those never saw the light of day

Wow, dude's packing a baseball bat.
I know! Richard Madden and Zane are some really lucky fellas getting that hung amazing cock so deep down they throats and hole lol
Well, for that, We would need to hack Zane's phone lol. I'm sure that send each other horny messages and nudes/videos when they are not together bc of work. I hope something leaks soon

Reactions: LMonster1397
I mean froy was in teen wolf and a good chunk of the cast has had massive leaks. We had to wait several years for dylan obriens, but we got it eventually. Who's to say someday we won't get a video of froy breeding zane

I mean froy was in teen wolf and a good chunk of the cast has had massive leaks. We had to wait several years for dylan obriens, but we got it eventually. Who's to say someday we won't get a video of froy breeding zane
I can't recall any other the cast having an actually sextape leaked, mostly were dick pics and the best ones were jerking video. The closest to fucking were Dylan O'brien in his nude with a woman

I know! Richard Madden and Zane are some really lucky fellas getting that hung amazing cock so deep down they throats and hole lol
Zane? Who is Zane?

I don't like speculating on Mr. Madden. I don't know why, but it's always made me feel uncomfortable. He's right up there on my list of not including Taron Egerton. I can't explain why but my brain doesn't want to process that kind of info.

Well, for that, We would need to hack Zane's phone lol. I'm sure that send each other horny messages and nudes/videos when they are not together bc of work. I hope something leaks soon
Again, who is Zane?

Edit: Zane Phillips? I was thinking someone from Teen Wolf. I had to look him up. Hard to say if they're verse or less dynamic.

I can't recall any other the cast having an actually sextape leaked, mostly were dick pics and the best ones were jerking video. The closest to fucking were Dylan O'brien in his nude with a woman
True. Although I can think of some other celebs who've had a sex tape leaked or connected to them. The Peyton one was delightful. There is this one actor I deeply suspect is closeted and have for a very, very long time. Rhymes with "Cry Heritage." I think there's a thread on him here for sure but didn't want to take this one too off topic.