Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I was chatting on line and asked a man to contact my BF. I put his name into my partners WhatsApp as if they’d met before. They messaged back and forward..exchanged photos.even tried to video call...the other guy didn’t pick up. They both ended up cumming. I got my partners phone and copied the conversation . Ver exciting experience

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night I was chatting on line and asked a man to contact my BF. I put his name into my partners WhatsApp as if they’d met before. They messaged back and forward..exchanged photos.even tried to video call...the other guy didn’t pick up. They both ended up cumming. I got my partners phone and copied the conversation . Ver exciting experience
Sounds very hot. What's your situation? You usually the top or btm? Who was the guy you got to contact him?

Reactions: P.J.9

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m usually bottom but we haven’t had sex for years. The guy was someone I was chatting with on a swingers site...he was well up for it. Hopefully they’ll have another session tonight.
They’ve been at it all night

Reactions: P.J.9 and nixco

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bf is top and nicely hung with big balls. The chap he was messaging sent me screenshots of the conversation as it was happening. I heard Bf cum but he was being as quiet as possible.
It was great

Haha you been watching or listening? Your bf the top then? Is he hung?

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm down to cuck with one of you. Any couple interested? You an watch your bf snapchat me while we message escher send hot shit lmk
Neither of us use snapchat but I'm sure we can organize some fun

Reactions: P.J.9

Cple4Fun

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
woof! that's so hot. same happened here. love cuck/bull play.