Gay cuckold

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not sure if this counts, but my b/f gets very turned on watching another young or buff guy suck me off. I try to pull out of the guy's mouth so I can cum on their chests and face. Then my b/f swoops don on him to lick my cum off the guys chest and face, usually kissing the boy w a mouthful of our cum. SINCE I A cum face.JPG
M ALWAYS HORNY, MY B/F USUALLY PICKS THE OTHER GUYS

WhatsAaaaap

Expert Member
Media
So here’s my gay cuck story. My bf and I had been together for a couple of years at that point. He was a total bottom, so I was a total top by default. He told me that he’d like to open up the relationship. At first I was hurt and jealous, but I didn’t want to stand in the way of him being satisfied, so I agreed.

As you can tell from my screen name, I’m a small guy, and I was pretty insecure about him bottoming for other, presumably larger guys. He didn’t want to hurt my feelings, so he was always very discreet with his hookups. But one day, while looking for some music on a hard drive we shared, I found a video of him getting fucked by a hung guy. I must have watched it a hundred times while he was at work. It was such a turn on hearing him tell the other guy how big he was and how amazing he felt. Listening to my bf moan like I’d never made him.

I’d never been turned on more. After that, I let him know he didn’t have to be discreet, and it was really exciting to see his chats with these other guys, to hear them together, or to top him afterward when he was so loose he couldn’t even fee me.

that in turn led me to getting into sph. Our relationship has since ended for unrelated reasons, but I’d love to be in a relationship like that again
SPH?

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I was chatting on line and asked a man to contact my BF. I put his name into my partners WhatsApp as if they’d met before. They messaged back and forward..exchanged photos.even tried to video call...the other guy didn’t pick up. They both ended up cumming. I got my partners phone and copied the conversation . Ver exciting experience
Very hot. Mmmmm

WhatsAaaaap

Expert Member
Media
Dude that's sick. Didn't it make you sad? You made him fall in love with another guy. You killed your relationship. Does that make you happy? How messed up.
You'd have to be very mature and have a lot of love and respect for someone, i assume. I told my exes to move on and suggested people they could date to move on. If you're out of love, there's not really much left there to save.

Reactions: P.J.9

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spent another great night being sent the messages between my partner and online friend as they built up to wanking loudly together. I could hear him cumming in the next room.
Next morning his cum rag was still soaking wet