Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Rizvankhan69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They still don't have the scenes from "the game of keys 2024"? The only interesting scenes are in chapter 1 and 4.
Wait, I thought this series was being cancelled. Hopefully in this season they can give us a proper gay sex scenes, unlike the previous seasons, which I found disappointing.

Reactions: Poltergeist33

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
Wait, I thought this series was being cancelled. Hopefully in this season they can give us a proper gay sex scenes, unlike the previous seasons, which I found disappointing.
It wasn't cancelled. The season 4 is released today but only available to Amazon Mexico Prime members I believe. Hope someone from Mexico can share the scenes soon.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone have birder yet? This must be out by now… if anyone could kindly pm me if they have it? Thanks
I just had a look through all my source links and i could not find a single torrent of this movie.
I too and eager to see it.
Hopefully someone will upload it one day.

gimmedatquiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryohei Suzuki has a wife and children but in an interview (for promoting this movie) said that he could be bisexual. Which doesn't mean he IS bisexual, but being married to a woman doesn't necessarily mean a man is heterosexual and it's rude to assume someone's sexuality and easily jump to conclusion. And he didn't confirm his sexuality in that interview.

Which I'm not telling you to be delusional but the point is that you can't tell one's sexuality unless it's confirmed by the person.
Source for the interview?

Reactions: ronronhill

axelhonnie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah the new season of El juego de llaves's gay sex scenes are also kinda disappointing. They show skin, the show nice butts but they still haven't been able to capture the sexual chemistry and tension between Manuel Vega and Horacio Pancheri from the first season and the sex scene that came from it even though it was so short.

el juego de llavesh.mp4.gif

The new seasons sex scenes. They teased bisexuality with Hugo Catalan's character with a hot guy but didnt really go anywhere.
aaa.mov

bbb.mov

ccc.mov

Rizvankhan69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah the new season of El juego de llaves's gay sex scenes are also kinda disappointing. They show skin, the show nice butts but they still haven't been able to capture the sexual chemistry and tension between Manuel Vega and Horacio Pancheri from the first season and the sex scene that came from it even though it was so short.

View attachment 122401951
The new seasons sex scenes. They teased bisexuality with Hugo Catalan's character with a hot guy but didnt really go anywhere.
View attachment 122402981
View attachment 122402911
View attachment 122403021

Okay.. thanks for these. But I'm not gonna watch it yet. Not until I watch the whole series. Somebody here pls drop the full links with English sub.

Reactions: 0jockboy0

caesarbtst

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Is he fucking the guy's thigh on the last one? :joy:

YuriNakamura

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ryohei Suzuki has a wife and children but in an interview (for promoting this movie) said that he could be bisexual. Which doesn't mean he IS bisexual, but being married to a woman doesn't necessarily mean a man is heterosexual and it's rude to assume someone's sexuality and easily jump to conclusion. And he didn't confirm his sexuality in that interview.

Which I'm not telling you to be delusional but the point is that you can't tell one's sexuality unless it's confirmed by the person.

Source for the interview?

So I did some research after that and found the translated version of the source:

https://twitter.com/Ice_xob/status/1627573488071450625?s=20

It might give you a little different impression than what I said on previous post although what he was trying to say was still that a married man could possibly be non heterosexual IN GENERAL. Well if anyone cares. Also I said children but he has a daughter.

And sorry this is not the kind of conversation to have in this thread maybe.

corny7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I did some research after that and found the translated version of the source:

https://twitter.com/Ice_xob/status/1627573488071450625?s=20

It might give you a little different impression than what I said on previous post although what he was trying to say was still that a married man could possibly be non heterosexual IN GENERAL. Well if anyone cares. Also I said children but he has a daughter.

And sorry this is not the kind of conversation to have in this thread maybe.
I also think that for all intents and purposes, in the context of a thread like this one, a bisexual guy who is married to a woman and not publicly discussing his sexuality still equals "straight". As a private person, he's not actually straight, but as a public figure, he's straight.

Reactions: Poltergeist33

0jockboy0

Expert Member
Media
If theres another season coming season 4 or season 5 heres hoping i really hope they go all out with valentin and rubens storyline it got tamed this season for sure... yea they had hugos character at it but it didnt go all the way.. the first two seaosn was more committed to the actual story concept of the show.. i get it thwir moving forward and maturing but these are hot actors with a sexy story to each one.. i mean valentins father in law is Bi and the guy is a dilf.... lots more to explore.. can anyone confirm if the show will be renewed? If hugo catalans throuple story is over for the next season like oscars stories ended... they should center on Valentin and Rubens story more next its their turn!