Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

My major problem with the film was exactly the end. Actually,on how they stretch their tension during like 1h40mins of movie to Just be released out of nowhere. Same with the last scene...They build up to make us expect something to happen an word in particular to be said but It Just ends with a regular make out scene. The main actors are good, good chemistry but is not worthy an almost 2 hours of movie. Too little/too late character development.
I wouldn't even mind the make out if they had bothered to show the conversation that took place before it but to just skip it like wtf...

Reactions: Guigoaoshi
I wouldn't even mind the make out if they had bothered to show the conversation that took place before it but to just skip it like wtf...
Yep, I dont mind either but wheres the dialogue?! At leat one of them saying that word they combined to say once things get serious for them (with was the case!!!!!!)

Can you recommend profiles to watch, gay themed movies ?
The profile that uploaded the movie in the link I posted is a good starting point. Lots of full gay movies on their account on VK Thien Lee | VK

My major problem with the film was exactly the end. Actually,on how they stretch their tension during like 1h40mins of movie to Just be released out of nowhere. Same with the last scene...They build up to make us expect something to happen an word in particular to be said but It Just ends with a regular make out scene. The main actors are good, good chemistry but is not worthy an almost 2 hours of movie. Too little/too late character development.

There's small cut at the end, right before they kiss.

There's small cut at the end, right before they kiss.
I noticed It. Again, 1h 50 mins of movie with nothing much other than their relationship, whyyy cut something so important? I know some things dont need to be too literal but that was too quick/ little payback at the end.

Reactions: Poltergeist33
I noticed It. Again, 1h 50 mins of movie with nothing much other than their relationship, whyyy cut something so important? I know some things dont need to be too literal but that was too quick/ little payback at the end.

I'm assuming the cut is only on the leaked video. We'll see when the movie is oficially released on streaming.

Reactions: Poltergeist33
Scene from Alma / The Girl in the Mirror season 1 episode 6
View attachment 144717211
Alma (The Girl in the Mirror) was one of my favorite new series from 2022. An emotional story with such unique themes like transmutation and etheral navigation plus a good LGBT content. Those two (Bruno and Martin) are the highlights for me, of course. I wish more people had seen it, whether for them or not, cause it really deserved a renewal. It hasn't been canceled tho so maybe I can still hope

anybody knows what movie this is from? :heart_eyes:
View attachment 145464011
Ooh ooh I got that one! A man in full on Netflix, it’s a series… and I reckon it has to be a scene from episode either 5 or 6 don’t know for sure cause I haven’t finished.
Must also emphasise it doesn’t have gay anything, everyone straight :/